Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It looks fishy but I don't see any charges pending and as yet the investigation has hasn't even been confirmed. Campaign finance reform seems in order but highly unlikely. No one is going to take this on, theres too much money involved.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It looks fishy but I don't see any charges pending and as yet the investigation has hasn't even been confirmed. Campaign finance reform seems in order but highly unlikely. No one is going to take this on, theres too much money involved.
The FBI investigated a Florida mayor suspected of taking money from a lobbyist.

The Manhattan DA should be investigated. Investors lost money investing in a condo project the Trumps’ lied about. Trump filed for bankruptcy numerous times leaving investors to take the losses. Fraudulent advertising is a problem. Richard Nixon’s VP Spirow Agnew was convicted of bribery. A Manhattan District Attorney should be taught a lesson.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The FBI investigated a Florida mayor suspected of taking money from a lobbyist.

The Manhattan DA should be investigated. Investors lost money investing in a condo project the Trumps’ lied about. Trump filed for bankruptcy numerous times leaving investors to take the losses. Fraudulent advertising is a problem. Richard Nixon’s VP Spirow Agnew was convicted of bribery. A Manhattan District Attorney should be taught a lesson.
I'm not so sure although the condo deal looks like cut and dried fraud. The bribery is still a little fuzzy for mr, wr'll see if anything comes of it.

Upvote 0