Trump erroneously says 1918 Spanish Flu 'probably ended' WWII, which happened two decades later

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
...isn't that what the Republicans have been doing for all these months? I thought that was the strategy for 2020: accuse Joe Biden of being "dim" "failing" "not all there", so when people start pointing out just how all those things actually apply to President Trump (who does it live while on television for everyone to see) it sort of begs the question: why is it okay for Republicans and President Trumps supporters to do it but is suddenly "wrong" when someone else does it?
tulc(is just curious)
My point was... There is reams of crazy stuff that the Democrats are doing.. However, you seem to be biased in the mud you throw...

If you take some time and stop looking for the things that the Republicans do.. that you hang on to with white knuckles... and took a look at the Democrats... you would see that there is plenty of gaffs and g'faas and ridiculous statements to fill a few forums with your attempt at comedy.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's sort of interesting that what's considered "standard Republican talking points about Joe Biden" is considered "making a mount everest over a grain of sand" when the foot is in their candidates mouth.

I can care less about what gaffes people make! I fully understand the pressure they are in in talking and th ewhirlwind itenerary they must keep. It is easy to screw up. But you created a whole thread just to mock Trump.

Seems to me when people show that your bosom buddies do the same, you get a little defensive!

Thank you for reminding everyone how big a deal US Republicans made about someone mispeaking. And even better, how they've been doing so for over 12 years, since that happened in 2008. (Including President Trump who just brought it up in 2018 Trump: 'Fake news media’ didn’t cover when Obama said '57 states' in 2008 )

If you hadn't lit teh fire to smeart someone, then I would have never bothered to bring it up! Blame yourself for starting this thread. I guess you weren't expecting people to remember!

Or maybe we are satill waiting for the oceans to go down as he promised! If you wish to call a truce fine! but if you wish to keep your mud flinging going, I have tens of thousands of foot in mouth statements by the left (as well as the right)

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My point was... There is reams of crazy stuff that the Democrats are doing.. However, you seem to be biased in the mud you throw...

If you take some time and stop looking for the things that the Republicans do.. that you hang on to with white knuckles... and took a look at the Democrats... you would see that there is plenty of gaffs and g'faas and ridiculous statements to fill a few forums with your attempt at comedy.
So you're fine with Republicans doing that to Joe Biden, but no one should point out when President Trump says something dumb, because...reasons? Unless you can point out where you told President Trump supporters to not post things about Joe Biden where he said something dumb I'm going to have to say your taking me to task for the things I post kind of rings a little hollow. I might also point out: it's never hard to find dumb things President Trump says, just the opposite in fact, the man's a walking talking smorgasbord of them...which might explain why his supporters are always trying to make Joe Biden look like they do.
tulc(is just back from seeing all the downed trees in his area of Chicago)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can care less about what gaffes people make! I fully understand the pressure they are in in talking and th ewhirlwind itenerary they must keep. It is easy to screw up. But you created a whole thread just to mock Trump.
I simply posted something the President of the United States said. In a section of CF that's about news and such.

Seems to me when people show that your bosom buddies do the same, you get a little defensive!
Gotta be honest, no one on CF has ever met anyone that I would be consider "a bosom buddy" of mine so your claim of my being "defensive" sounds a little more like projection that reality.

If you hadn't lit teh fire to smeart someone, then I would have never bothered to bring it up! Blame yourself for starting this thread. I guess you weren't expecting people to remember!
I expected the Republicans to do what they generally do when anyone points out something dumb President Trump does/says: bring up something a Democrat (usually President Obama/Joe Biden/Hillary Clinton said. And look! They did exactly that. It's almost like they can't find anyway to defend President Trump except to try and distract people by attacking other people.

Or maybe we are satill waiting for the oceans to go down as he promised! If you wish to call a truce fine! but if you wish to keep your mud flinging going, I have tens of thousands of foot in mouth statements by the left (as well as the right)
What I think? This thread is about the sitting President of the United States making a ridiculous claim, but you seem more interested in discussing the guy who was President before this one instead. That kind of sounds like you need to start your own thread where people can discuss that there. Since you asked what I think.
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon)

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gotta be honest, no one on CF has ever met anyone that I would be consider "a bosom buddy" of mine so your claim of my being "defensive" sounds a little more like projection that reality.

Nah!,, the fact you strongly dislike Trump is about as hidden as a 200 megatone nuclear explosion at 10,000 feet up!
What I think? This thread is about the sitting President of the United States making a ridiculous claim, but you seem more interested in discussing the guy who was President before this one instead. That kind of sounds like you need to start your own thread where people can discuss that there. Since you asked what I think.

So I added some from past sitting presidents. Wanna keep playing?

I expected the Republicans to do what they generally do when anyone points out something dumb President Trump does/says: bring up something a Democrat (usually President Obama/Joe Biden/Hillary Clinton said. And look! They did exactly that. It's almost like they can't find anyway to defend President Trump except to try and distract people by attacking other people.

Tell you what. Take all teh muck slung on teh media between Obama and Trump by teh talking heads and politicians and the left wins hands down.

In this modern era, the left started it in the early 80's with Reagan! They even went so far as to asttempt to voerthrow a sitting president via impeachment with known false allegations that are now coming back to bite them!

Sorry TRump, is his own worst enemy, but the left is nothing but a pack of rabid feral dogs hounding him at every corner! If you do not know that, you are either very naive, or living under a rock where you do not watch any news channel besides Fox.

CBS<NBC<ABC<PBS<CNN<MSNBC< for every minute they say something positive abou tTrump, spend about 25 minutes either subtly or not so subtly bashing him.

I fully accpet this and expected this! We are in the throes ofa potential revolution. Teh leftist being led by folks like the Squad and Soros, and Steyer and Hillary, and so many of teh dem former candidates for POTUS are going all out to establish a marxist agenda in America and Trump is fighting in his own way to preserve the constitution!

It is a clash of worldviews that may spill out into a physical clash.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nah!,, the fact you strongly dislike Trump is about as hidden as a 200 megatone nuclear explosion at 10,000 feet up!
...I was just pointing out you were wrong that I was being defensive about someone "attacking my bosom buddy" since no one CF would know anyone who would be my friend let alone a "bosom buddy".

(snip) Wanna keep playing? (snip)
Since you ask, I'm a little curious why I don't see a thread about this subject in the forum, since President Trump supporters tend to beg to talk about someone/anyone else except President Trump in threads about President Trump.
tulc(since nolidad asked what he wants)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So you're fine with Republicans doing that to Joe Biden, but no one should point out when President Trump says something dumb, because...reasons?

Nope...Never said I was fine with any of it....

Just noted that almost all of the post, that I see, of yours.. are just cheap mud slinging..At an elected leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

I understand... you hate him.... we get it.. But... hating is a sin.. You should look up a few scriptures on that... The least you could do is pray for the man....

And, as I have said before... Must have been a slow week if that's all you can dig up..

Meanwhile.. your team is tripping and falling on their faces.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope...Never said I was fine with any of it.... (snip)
So you can link to several posts where you told President Trump supporters they need to stop posting things like that about Mr. Biden? From about a week or two weeks ago? Just curious.
tulc(would be interested in seeing those links)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So you can link to several posts where you told President Trump supporters they need to stop posting things like that about Mr. Biden? From about a week or two weeks ago? Just curious.
tulc(would be interested in seeing those links)
To tell you the truth.. I don't see many threads here where people have the tread dedicated to trashing the left....

Most of the trash talk of the left is in response to your random mud slinging posts about Trump.

Maybe, instead of expecting others to act.. you should just stop exposing your obvious vial hatred toward Trump with your threads..

Let the others worry about themselves.

From what I see, you just get hammered by posters who disagree with your tactics.

CNN, NPR, MSNBC and the New York Times are putting enough propaganda out there for the entire left.... and... their ratings and backlash is showing that people are sick of it.

Unbiased media is gone... Journalism is done.... It's all one big campaign.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...that would be "No, I don't have any posts where I told President Trump supporters to stop saying those things about Joe Biden."?
tulc(was pretty sure JacksBratt was a little...one sided when it came to being outraged at that)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...I was just pointing out you were wrong that I was being defensive about someone "attacking my bosom buddy" since no one CF would know anyone who would be my friend let alone a "bosom buddy".

Since you ask, I'm a little curious why I don't see a thread about this subject in the forum, since President Trump supporters tend to beg to talk about someone/anyone else except President Trump in threads about President Trump.
tulc(since nolidad asked what he wants)

Well "bosom buddies" was used metaphorically for other liberal minded thinkers.

And I have no problem talking abou tTrump!

I actuall find it refreshing to see someone on the right take the gloves off and go toe to toe with the likes of Pelosi, Shumer, Durbin, Harriss, Warren, the Squad and the rest of teh left who love to drag teh right through the muck.

I can run a list of all the stuff the left has done to sitting presidents and candidates since reagan!

Bush as Hitler, REagan saying he preferred elderly eat cat food, Ryan pushing a senior in a wheel chair over a cliff! Trump with his unfortunate proclivity to tweet before He thinks!

I can go on if you wish. Trump, other than running up the debt too much did a great job so far! He had brought down unemployment to near record lows, real wages for teh middle class were higher, more people were moving out of poverty, he got America out of horrendous trade deals, and on and on it went.

He is rude, crude, and punches back like the NY Palooka he is! And the left has been apoplectic that the right would dare fire back with the same level of garbage they throw!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well "bosom buddies" was used metaphorically for other liberal minded thinkers.
Than perhaps that's what you should have said, since we can only know what you say, not always what you mean.

And I have no problem talking abou tTrump!(snip)
apparently you do, since pretty much every post you have in this thread has been about other people. One thing I might point out though:
punches back like the NY Palooka he is!
I'm sorry, but what he "punches back like" more resembles "an 11 year old mean girl in a school yard" than that.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
apparently you do, since pretty much every post you have in this thread has been about other people. One thing I might point out though:

Well this thread is about Trump. Post a thread about Biden or Obama or Jordan and we can talk about them.

I'm sorry, but what he "punches back like" more resembles "an 11 year old mean girl in a school yard" than that.

And where do I find this definition of what an 11 year mean girl punches is??

And how would you define teh "golden showers hoax", "the Russian collusion hoax", the Ukraine hoax etc.etc.etc.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Hey... I associate as being an 11 year old school girl... And I am "offended"..... lol....

Be careful Tulc..... these people are everywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey... I associate as being an 11 year old school girl... And I am "offended"..... lol.... (snip)
Ahhh! That would somewhat explain your support for president Trump!
tulc(is glad to clear some of that mystery up)

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well this thread is about Trump.
uhmmm...actually what this thread is about is what's in the OP. Kind of thought you knew that.

Post a thread about Biden or Obama or Jordan and we can talk about them.
...well since you're the person who wants to talk about them why don't you just start threads about them instead of trying to make threads about President Trump about them?

And where do I find this definition of what an 11 year mean girl punches is??
Oh, that's easy, watch President Trump make up nicknames about everyone that disagrees with him. I suspect no "New York Palooka" in the entire history of "New York palookas" ever made up nicknames for people.

I'd define them as "Things, if those are what you'd like to discuss, you should start threads about." this thread is about what's in the OP.
tulc(is happy to clear up those misconceptions nolidad had)

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh! That would somewhat explain your support for president Trump!
tulc(is glad to clear some of that mystery up)
Are you saying that 11 year old school girls support Trump or that people who identify as another gender and age...... support Trump?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am trying to stay on what the OP said but.. what is there to really talk about? We all know he got it wrong. So unless I jump in to speculation theres nothing to talk about.

I saw the video when he first said it and.. I know..again he said it wrong. The guy is the president of the USA. The pressure of that job... Obama, Bush on and on talked about how hard that job really is.

For me this is a great example of how we should remember that GOD told us to pray for our leaders.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
joimm2956rk31.jpg

Trump erroneously says 1918 Spanish Flu 'probably ended' WWII, which happened two decades later

I'm waiting for Trump supporters to produce a picture of Biden in the Oval Office holding a meteorological map showing an "alternate" prediction for the path of Hurricane Dorian!

Can a President issue Executive Orders redirecting the path of a hurricane or to rewrite history to provide an "alternate" ending for WW2?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
..well since you're the person who wants to talk about them why don't you just start threads about them instead of trying to make threads about President Trump about them?

Well I don't want to talk about tehm, so please refrain from putting words in my mouth!

And I am just repl;ying to the OP which we all know was a dig atTrump!

Oh, that's easy, watch President Trump make up nicknames about everyone that disagrees with him. I suspect no "New York Palooka" in the entire history of "New York palookas" ever made up nicknames for people.

YOu need to go to New York at go to a bar and just listen.

I'd define them as "Things, if those are what you'd like to discuss, you should start threads about." this thread is about what's in the OP.
tulc(is happy to clear up those misconceptions nolidad had)

Yep it was a simple misspeak. If that was your only intent (to point out a simple misspeak) then you need not reply to me anymore. But if it was to toss a not so subtle dig at Trump- lets play on!

Upvote 0