Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you even read the FISA warrants that Nunes made public. It was right there. You're going to have to stop making this claim because it is demonstrable nonsense.
Show me where the sourcing of the dossier is in the FISA request.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Now you're making up stuff to defend the stuff you made up to defend the stuff you made up. What is this, alt-right Inception or something?
So you don't attack Trump on everything he does? I'd be interested to know what you like about Donald Trump.
This is also a fabrication.
Tell that to the media. I'll cite one source, but it's certainly not the only source:
Bob Mueller’s Investigation Is Larger—and Further Along—Than You Think

As special counsel, Mueller has broad authority to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation,” a catch-all phrase that allows him to pursue other criminality he may stumble across in the course of the investigation.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not all documents, mind you, just some documents... he's totally willing to undermine the intelligence community to carry out what appears to be a blatant attempt to make himself look good.

Time
(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump is declassifying a trove of documents related to the early days of the FBI’s Russia investigation, including portions of a secret surveillance warrant and former FBI Director James Comey’s text messages.

That’s according to a statement from press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Trump is making the extraordinary move in response to calls from his allies in Congress who say they believe the Russia investigation was tainted by anti-Trump bias within the ranks of the FBI and Justice Department.
The intelligence community has nothing much to undermine.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So you don't attack Trump on everything he does?

Maybe you should have asked yourself this before claiming I did.

As special counsel, Mueller has broad authority to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation,” a catch-all phrase that allows him to pursue other criminality he may stumble across in the course of the investigation.
Yep. You're saying there's evidence directly connecting Trump himself to these activities?

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married