Trump declassifies documents of ongoing Russia investigation

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So Comey, Yates, Boenta, and Rosenstei signed the FISA warrants, knew that Steel was an FBI source, knew that he was paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to create the reason for the warrant. So they all conspired to spy on American citizens.

So's law in action, I see. That's quite the jump from knowing who funded a source of information to a conspiracy to spy on American citizens.

So the DNC response to the Nunes memo

You're confusing the DNC with the House Intelligence Committee. Might want to clear that up before this conspiracy theory of yours gets out of control.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Trump walks back the declassification... for now.

In a pair of Friday morning tweets, Trump said: “I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!”

Our Justice/intelligence agencies and the intelligence agencies of our allies have hopefully convinced him of the potential dangers, both politically and to intelligence sources of ourselves and our friends.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So's law in action, I see. That's quite the jump from knowing who funded a source of information to a conspiracy to spy on American citizens.
They have testified that they knew the source and funding.
You're confusing the DNC with the House Intelligence Committee. Might want to clear that up before this conspiracy theory of yours gets out of control.
Sorry, the Democratic response to the Nunes Memo. Same thing.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump walks back the declassification... for now.

In a pair of Friday morning tweets, Trump said: “I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!”

Our Justice/intelligence agencies and the intelligence agencies of our allies have hopefully convinced him of the potential dangers, both politically and to intelligence sources of ourselves and our friends.
The only danger is to those names being exposed as trying to cover their own tails.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The only danger is to those names being exposed as trying to cover their own tails.

This is not true at all. There are people from other governments who give us information, and people who are embedded in certain circles for the purpose of gathering information. During the Fusion GPS hearings it was disclosed that at least one person had died simply because of the dossier. Other countries have asked us not to do this. We are crippling our ability to use intelligence to keep us safe so Trump can make some political points with his base.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
They have testified that they knew the source and funding.

That's nice. What does that have to do with whatever conspiracy you're claiming?

Sorry, the Democratic response to the Nunes Memo. Same thing.

Casual disregard for basic facts don't really inspire much confidence in the stories you're telling.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's nice. What does that have to do with whatever conspiracy you're claiming?

Casual disregard for basic facts don't really inspire much confidence in the stories you're telling.
I stated the facts. You're not disputing them.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I stated the facts. You're not disputing them.
I don't have to, since the facts simply don't add up to whatever conspiracy you think exists. Or at least you haven't done anything but assert that the conspiracy is real. There's nothing to dispute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't have to, since the facts simply don't add up to whatever conspiracy you think exists. Or at least you haven't done anything but assert that the conspiracy is real. There's nothing to dispute.
They add up better than your collusion theories between Trump and Russia.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
What "collusion?" Does anybody really think that a crafty guy like Putin would enter into a criminal conspiracy with a loose cannon like Trump? Would you?

Here's my "collusion theory." The Right is desperate to spin the Mueller Investigation as nothing but a partisan attempt to "get Trump" so any evidence it discovers that the Russians interfered with the election can be discredited.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What "collusion?" Does anybody really think that a crafty guy like Putin would enter into a criminal conspiracy with a loose cannon like Trump? Would you?

Here's my "collusion theory." The Right is desperate to spin the Mueller Investigation as nothing but a partisan attempt to "get Trump" so any evidence it discovers that the Russians interfered with the election can be discredited.
My collusion theory is that both sides were looking for any dirt they could spring on the other side, and the Clinton campaign couldn't find any so they made some up, and then are trying to blame Trump for it. I also think Putin wanted to see Hillary Clinton spell Reset Button in Russian again.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Given I've never said that Trump colluded with Russia, that's not saying much. But I do appreciate the irony of having to defend something you're making up by making up even more stuff.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Given I've never said that Trump colluded with Russia, that's not saying much. But I do appreciate the irony of having to defend something you're making up by making up even more stuff.
Well, seeing as I'm not with you 24/7, I wouldn't know if that's true or not. But I do appreciate the irony of you attacking Trump on everything he does, except this. The ongoing Russia investigation is about collusion between Trump and Russia, in case you weren't aware.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Well, seeing as I'm not with you 24/7, I wouldn't know if that's true or not. But I do appreciate the irony of you attacking Trump on everything he does, except this. The ongoing Russia investigation is about collusion between Trump and Russia, in case you weren't aware.
That's the spin the Right is trying to put on it, for sure. You just haven't convinced anyone but yourselves.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's the spin the Right is trying to put on it, for sure. You just haven't convinced anyone but yourselves.
What is the right spin, then?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, seeing as I'm not with you 24/7, I wouldn't know if that's true or not. But I do appreciate the irony of you attacking Trump on everything he does, except this

Now you're making up stuff to defend the stuff you made up to defend the stuff you made up. What is this, alt-right Inception or something?

The ongoing Russia investigation is about collusion between Trump and Russia, in case you weren't aware.

This is also a fabrication.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
· 14th claim - The FISA requests left the sourcing of the dossier out of the warrant request, despite knowing it was Fusion GPS...
Did you even read the FISA warrants that Nunes made public. It was right there. You're going to have to stop making this claim because it is demonstrable nonsense.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0