✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why a $45 Trump prayer coin is no joke - Religion News Service

Wallnau and Bakker are selling the Trump/Cyrus coin for $45, but charismatic Christian viewers — many of whom identify as evangelical — can also drop $450 on a “13 Trump Cyrus Bundle” that includes 13 sets of the coin, the booklet explaining the connection between Trump and the former Persian king and the DVD of Wallnau conducting a religious service.​

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Oh, was King Cyrus a shady grifter conman too?
No, he was a noble hero who delivered a devoutly religious people from oppression--even though he, himself, did not follow their religion.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No, he was a noble hero who delivered a devoutly religious people from oppression--even though he, himself, did not follow their religion.
Oh, so... did he like have some Trumpy hair or something?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

The Persians were actually pretty enlightened. Just accept the king as your big boss man and you could keep just about everything. Your religion, your money, your language, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why a $45 Trump prayer coin is no joke - Religion News Service

Wallnau and Bakker are selling the Trump/Cyrus coin for $45, but charismatic Christian viewers — many of whom identify as evangelical — can also drop $450 on a “13 Trump Cyrus Bundle” that includes 13 sets of the coin, the booklet explaining the connection between Trump and the former Persian king and the DVD of Wallnau conducting a religious service.​
Gag me with a spoon.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
King Cyrus allowed people to follow their own cultural and religious beliefs. He released all the people who had been captured over the many years across the Middle East and Asia to return to their own homes if they chose to go. He returned to them the sacred idols, vessels, etc. that were taken as spoils from their temples.
Cyrus the Great
Persian Empire [ushistory.org]
The second link has a pretty good map of the Persian Empire under Cyrus and later Darius 1.

The Bible documents one of these groups of people as being the people of Judah.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My fear is Trump is the kind of man that can bring about his own system. He is that powerful. As the liberator of the oppressed, people and nations will flock to him. Trump will help establish the new world order by destroying it. Even as his son in law Jared Kushner is brokering peace between the Jews and Muslims, the Sanhedrin is putting Trump on money calling him the prophecy of Cyrus, and rebuilding the third temple with US assistance.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
King Cyrus allowed people to follow their own cultural and religious beliefs. He released all the people who had been captured over the many years across the Middle East and Asia to return to their own homes if they chose to go. He returned to them the sacred idols, vessels, etc. that were taken as spoils from their temples.
Cyrus the Great
Persian Empire [ushistory.org]
The second link has a pretty good map of the Persian Empire under Cyrus and later Darius 1.

The Bible documents one of these groups of people as being the people of Judah.

Actually.... it is pretty encouraging that somebody could well be Pagan / Agnostic / Atheist and still be led by the right hand by G-d!

1 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 ¶ I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else."

I have a challenge for all the Atheists or Agnostics or Pagans here.........
literally raise your right hand in the air.........
pray and ask the Creator of the Universe to begin to lead you by the right hand and show you where you are wrong about serious things...........

The name Cyrus was given by Isaiah more than a century before ancient King Cyrus came along and accomplished so much for the Creator..... but all of us can learn a lot from this......

More information on how the prophecy of Cyrus could be relevant to 2019 in post #1:

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums