Trump Could Be The Most Honest POTUS In Modern History

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If Donald Trump ran as a Democrat and he won the presidential election as a Democrat, the Christian Religious Right would have attacked him for having multiple affairs, for having an affair with a inappropriate content star and paying her off to silence her, for being in his third marriage to his former mistress, for fathering five children with three different women, for joking about dating his daughter, for bragging about watching young teenage girls getting undressed during a beauty pageant, and for bragging about groping multiple women, including married women. I seriously doubt that they would have called his boastful and egotistical bragging about groping these women 'locker room banter' either.

And how do I know the Christian Religious Right would have attacked Donald Trump for his sexual deviant behavior and his sexual scandals? I know this because they continuously attacked, shamed, and shunned Bill Clinton for his sexual deviant behavior and sexual scandals. But Bill Clinton was a Democratic liberal president and Trump ran his presidential campaign as a Republican conservative.

Just imagine the moral indignation and outrage of the Christian Religious Right if Barack Obama had had the slighest hint of sexual deviant behavior and had sexual scandals as Donald Trump while he was still in the White House. Just imagine the moral indignation and outrage of the Christian Religious Right if Obama had been in his third marriage to a former mistress or if he had had an affair with a inappropriate content star and then paid her off to silence her or if he had joked about dating his daughter or bragged about watching young girls getting undressed or had bragged about groping multiple women.

Indeed... but because Donald gives lip service to their political agenda and gives them a few Supreme Court justices... crickets.

Donald has a long history of buying silence... this time, it only cost him thirty pieces of silver.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cool story, bro... it would appear that appeasement is "standing up" as long as your followers see you talk tough...

Donald Trump is a tough guy....he said he would have charged into the Florida school shooting even if he didn't have a weapon. We all know only tough guys run into a school shooting without a weapon. o_O

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Cool story, bro... it would appear that appeasement is "standing up" as long as your followers see you talk tough...
"Standing up" is going toe-to-toe with someone on the world stage, and not backing down.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is a tough guy....he said he would have charged into the Florida school shooting even if he didn't have a weapon. We all know only tough guys run into a school shooting without a weapon. o_O
Well, he's no daisy, that's for sure.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think they come up with their own talking points. I've heard several of his loyal supporters talk just like him... they use profanity to insult political opponents, they have demeaned women, they have mocked a woman's appearance, they brag about their sexual exploits, they use the same racial slur to insult Elizabeth Warren, they insult and degrade people who disagree with their conservative politics, and they lash out and verbally attack anyone who dares to criticize Trump. I know a few of them who have no problem whatsoever with him groping women or with his multiple affairs.
Not me... well, maybe laughed at Elizabeth Warren a little bit, but that's all.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
You guys just don’t get it for some reason. These bad boys have been shut down by President Trump. They’re no longer pushing us with nuclear threats, and wouldn’t dare. They’re not buzzing our ships with fly-byes, nor would they for one second consider seizing one of our vessels. They’re not taking our lunch money anymore. What part of standing up to a bully do you not understand? This is going to be really hard for you to grasp, but they respect President Trump, even if you don’t, and you’re much safer whether you realize it or not.

Trump really intimidated Kim Jong Un by talking about how he's got such a great personality, loves his people, and that he's now in love with him. It's not about Kim Jong Un fearing Trump, but believing that a fellow authoritarian is on his side.

Your claim of Trump standing up to a bully is so far removed from reality. The reality is that Trump embraces bullies and stands up to our traditional allies.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
"Standing up" is going toe-to-toe with someone on the world stage, and not backing down.

And giving them a sack full of concessions in exchange for the Brooklyn Bridge.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Trump really intimidated Kim Jong Un by talking about how he's got such a great personality, loves his people, and that he's now in love with him. It's not about Kim Jong Un fearing Trump, but believing that a fellow authoritarian is on his side.

Your claim of Trump standing up to a bully is so far removed from reality. The reality is that Trump embraces bullies and stands up to our traditional allies.

Just word play with a reporter whose likely goal was to trip him up some way. You (or anyone else for that matter) don't have a clue as to what President Trump actually told Kim in private. You seem to be the one far removed from the reality that after over a half century of intimidation from N. Korea, the problem doesn't seem so problematic now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conservative Christian Trump supporters like Trump no matter what he does. The reason why they like him is because he's not Hillary Clinton or Obama. Trump is pretending to be a Republican right now, but he will more than likely return to his liberal views after he's no longer the president.

If Trump was a Democrat and he won the presidential election as one, they wouldn't like him and they certainly wouldn't be so dismissive of his sexual deviant and immoral behavior or his sexual scandals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Conservative Christian Trump supporters like Trump no matter what he does. The reason why they like him is because he's not Hillary Clinton or Obama. Trump is pretending to be a Republican right now, but he will more than likely return to his liberal views after he's no longer the president.

If Trump was a Democrat and he won the presidential election as one, they wouldn't like him and they certainly wouldn't be so dismissive of his sexual deviant and immoral behavior or his sexual scandals.
Some Democrat Trump supporters like Trump no matter what he does.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Just word play with a reporter whose likely goal was to trip him up some way.

And accomplished it with considerable ease.

You (or anyone else for that matter) don't have a clue as to what President Trump actually told Kim in private.

Including yourself.

You seem to be the one far removed from the reality that after over a half century of intimidation from N. Korea, the problem doesn't seem so problematic now.

Donald was so intimidated he canceled joint military exercises with South Korea -- the kind that would come in handy if North Korea actually does act up.

Appeasement, plain and simple.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Donald was so intimidated he canceled joint military exercises with South Korea -- the kind that would come in handy if North Korea actually does act up.

Appeasement, plain and simple.
An enormous money drain for decades that was only for show anyway. Any actual open conflict would dictate a new set of circumstances regardless, but I’m sure the U.S. and S. Korea already have a pretty good idea in what form any aggression on N. Korea’s part would play out. Our military has been in a constant state of readiness and preparedness there for decades now. My guess President Trump got what he wanted from Kim and saved us a bundle of money too! Enjoy winning until we get a less apt president back in office who thinks the only alternative is to pay our way out of the problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Just word play with a reporter whose likely goal was to trip him up some way. You (or anyone else for that matter) don't have a clue as to what President Trump actually told Kim in private. You seem to be the one far removed from the reality that after over a half century of intimidation from N. Korea, the problem doesn't seem so problematic now.

Word play my foot.

North Korea really hasn't done much different than they had in the past. The US, on the other hand, made the concession of ceasing joint military operations in the region. Added bonus, Trump made that concession without discussing with his generals. They seem no less problematic now than before, but Trump continues to give Kim Jong Un praise and adulation.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
An enormous money drain for decades that was only for show anyway. Any actual open conflict would dictate a new set of circumstances regardless, but I’m sure the U.S. and S. Korea already have a pretty good idea in what form any aggression on N. Korea’s part would play out.

I'd prefer to hear that from someone who actually has some knowledge and experience with the military situation in the area.

Our military has been in a constant state of readiness and preparedness there for decades now.

Not anymore...

My guess President Trump got what he wanted from Kim and saved us a bundle of money too!

Your guess is noted.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are unhappy, you don't need to wait until 2020 to prevent further damage. Vote November 6.

Oh, I will. Straight Democrat. I won't vote for Third Party candidates this time. I'm not a fan of Democrats, but I'm now more than convinced that Trump and his regime are much worse.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Word play my foot.

North Korea really hasn't done much different than they had in the past. The US, on the other hand, made the concession of ceasing joint military operations in the region. Added bonus, Trump made that concession without discussing with his generals. They seem no less problematic now than before, but Trump continues to give Kim Jong Un praise and adulation.
Unlike previous presidents, Trump nor his generals talk about what they discuss or what they're going to do in advance. It seems to be working much better that way.

Upvote 0