Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm relieved to know that I'm not being accused of letting the point go over my head, Skreeper.

Now, as for the value of the point...no, we're still not engaged in a nuclear war.

Glad we have your outstanding decryption skills for my convoluted posts. Cheers!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I didn't realize the Obama administration is still in charge. Someone should tell Trump!
Donald put an end to that practice. Do you think Hillary would have put an end to it?

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Donald put an end to that practice. Do you think Hillary would have put an end to it?

You act as if it's still an issue when it's not. There are countless problems that require attention so why keep dwelling on the past?

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
You act as if it's still an issue when it's not. There are countless problems that require attention so why keep dwelling on the past?
No. The issue is about whether or not Donald Trump belongs in the White House. It was totally unacceptable to continue Barack Obama's policies - and certainly Hillary would have done that. That is how Donald got into the White House. In 2020 we will have another election.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
And does he?

All of them? Why?
As I've said over and over again, I wasn't going to vote for someone who would force girls to shower with boys at school, as Obama tried to do, and as Hillary would have tried to do.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Girls don't die when boys shower with them, and women don't die when they are raped. Are you telling me, then, that it's okay for boys to shower with girls and for women to be raped?
If you’re going to say that trans youth showering with others, though now suddenly it’s about rape, is as important as the things I listed you’re going to need to substantiate the damages being comparable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
As I've said over and over again, I wasn't going to vote for someone who would force girls to shower with boys at school, as Obama tried to do, and as Hillary would have tried to do.

Instead you voted for a misogynistic peeping tom and sexual abuser who proudly stands behind accused pedophiles.

Be proud. Now the little girls get to shower with the big boys.

Reactions: Skreeper
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

This "my dad can beat up your dad" has to stop. We are talking about nuclear war, and the future of our civilization. The level of narcissism that would rather see millions, if not billions of people die and the planet destroyed than have their ego take a hit should never be allowed remotely near the button of a nuclear weapon. It's looking more and more like I was right when I said that Trump could not be trusted with nukes.
A stern response is needed for a punk, a bully, who starves his own people and would rather threaten the most powerful country. This is a communist child who inherited a project to build a big gun from his daddy. Dialogue, negotiations, every attempt of reason, sanctions have failed for decades with this regime. Trump is reaching him on the only level Kim understands. Kim needed a slap in the face with the same language that he dishes out - that's all he can understand. "You fire a nuke at us AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOMETHIMG THE WORLD HAS NOT SEEN, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE TOAST." He needs to know the outcome. Before he would bluff to get aid and money. This is his way of negotiating. Give us stuff and we won't blow you up. Actually, he couldn't believe at first what Trump said so he needed someone to interpret it as if Trump wasn't being literal. Kim: "What does he mean?" He means you're toast if you mess us you idiot.
Sorry, this is what nuclear power has always meant, a detourant to war, a threat in place and it works. Trump does not want war, but nothing else works with this punk.
Don't worry! We have any-ballistic missiles that will destroy any nuke coming our way. This system is not 100%, but we've worked on it for decades. Its like shooting at a bullet with a bullet - its difficult. At least the target is bigger.
The worst case scenario is if an EMP exploded I'm our atmosphere that took out our power grid, then we'd be vulnerable. They must have back up for that I would hope, otherwise we couldn't respond and then we're toast.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
If you’re going to say that trans youth showering with others, though now suddenly it’s about rape, is as important as the things I listed you’re going to need to substantiate the damages being comparable.
Forcing a girl to shower with a boy is about as cruel as you can get, short of raping her.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Instead you voted for a misogynistic peeping tom and sexual abuser who proudly stands behind accused pedophiles.

Be proud. Now the little girls get to shower with the big boys.
I wasn't going to vote for Hillary under any circumstances. Donald is more and more appearing to be a truly great man. Take a look a the abuse he gets everyday, but he keeps his nose to the grindstone.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I wasn't going to vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

Then the shower issue is irrelevant; Every issue is irrelevant.

Donald is more and more appearing to be a truly great man. Take a look a the abuse he gets everyday, but he keeps his nose to the grindstone.

When he's not going on his daily hysterical twitter tirades and lashing out at press conferences. How many of those did we get under the last guy? Or even the guy before that?

And when did "grindstone" become some sort of Establishment slang for "golf game"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
When he's not going on his daily hysterical twitter tirades and lashing out at press conferences. How many of those did we get under the last guy? Or even the guy before that?

And when did "grindstone" become some sort of Establishment slang for "golf game"?
That's silly - are you saying a president can't play golf? Obama played lots of golf didn't he?

As for Donald and his tweets. From day one the press has unendlingly attacked Donald. I imagine he got fed up with it and decided to attack back. If the press left him alone, I bet he'd leave them alone.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That's silly - are you saying a president can't play golf? Obama played lots of golf didn't he?

Donald said it, not me. Look up your great man's words sometime.

As for Donald and his tweets. From day one the press has unendlingly attacked Donald. I imagine he got fed up with it and decided to attack back. If the press left him alone, I bet he'd leave them alone.

So much for keeping his nose to the grindstone... now he's your hero for getting fed up and frustrated.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Donald said it, not me. Look up your great man's words sometime.

So much for keeping his nose to the grindstone... now he's your hero for getting fed up and frustrated.
Keeping your nose to the grindstone doesn't mean you can't say something once in a while. As a matter fact, this reminds me of a scripture:

You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain. Deut 25:4 RSV

In other words, when someone is working hard, don’t harass them.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Keeping your nose to the grindstone doesn't mean you can't say something once in a while. As a matter fact, this reminds me of a scripture:

You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain. Deut 25:4 RSV

In other words, when someone is working hard, don’t harass them.

How about when they're not working hard?

Upvote 0