small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
An AR-15 is not a weapon of war. Only a fool would insist it was. Second, the Democrats are never going to go into the inner-cities and demand the various gangs and their members give up their weapons

Yes it is a weapon of war. That is precisely why it was designed, built and sold to various militaries in the first pace. It is certainly not a sportsman's weapon. What it is now in its civilian role is as a "trophy weapon" to use as a proof of toxic masculinity.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it is a weapon of war.

No, it isn't. To understand this all you have to know is the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic weapon.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
No, it isn't. To understand this all you have to know is the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic weapon.

The general public still doesn't need an Ar-15. There is no need for such a weapon in the public's hands, ever!

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Having served in the infantry as a platoon commander, I am well aware of the difference. When I hunt I prefer the aimed fire of a Lee Enfield or a Springfield rather than firing a dozen lethal rounds from an AR-15 and not hitting a damn thing.

• Winner
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump claims Biden is 'against God' and will 'hurt the Bible'

tulc(President Trump is sounding more and more desperate as the elections get closer) :wave:

That is the same thing people said in 2016!

Abouot the only way Biden can get elected is if Michelle Obama is his VP pick.

Despite all the efforts to blame Trump for the economy post covid- it isn't sticking!

Unemployment is going down again and Trump has the same amount (if not a few % more) of the minority votes. Biden will have to face Trump and win big in debates.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Having served in the infantry as a platoon commander, I am well aware of the difference. When I hunt I prefer the aimed fire of a Lee Enfield or a Springfield rather than firing a dozen lethal rounds from an AR-15 and not hitting a damn thing.

Yep.

Having grown up around Philadelphia, I am partial to a Remington 870 Express with a scope, yes, I put a scope on a shotgun as I was using slugs and buckshot. Mostly with my back to a tree.

Funny though, the only deer I shot was an eight-point buck while pushing for other guys that were posted. It was raining and the deer were nesting. This one came from some brush and I had nearly walked right up to it. He dressed out to 175 pounds!!

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
By the time the first debate is over his team will have come up with a lot of excuses as to why he can't have any more debates. :wave:

OK....well let me bookmark this thread and we'll ask you later what happened to Trump doing what you say. Sorry but the contents of your posts demonstrate there isn't anything much that can be taken seriously. Nobody REALLY believes Trump wants to back out of anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK....well let me bookmark this thread and we'll ask you later what happened to Trump doing what you say. Sorry but the contents of your posts demonstrate there isn't anything much that can be taken seriously. Nobody REALLY believes Trump wants to back out of anything.
...could you point out where I said President Trump would want to back out? Because I'm pretty sure what I said was:
By the time the first debate is over his team will have come up with a lot of excuses as to why he can't have any more debates. (emph. added)
people who suffer from the Kruger Dunning effect tend to not understand just how badly they've done in situations like that. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
...could you point out where I said President Trump would want to back out? Because I'm pretty sure what I said was:

people who suffer from the Kruger Dunning effect tend to not understand just how badly they've done in situations like that. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)
His team IS NOT going to do that. Get real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you will get the same dancing, back-peddling, and non-answer answers.
Wait...are we back to talking about President Trump's base again? :tutu:
Because no one dances like them as they go through what I like to call "The President Trump waltz"
it starts with "He didn't say that!"
and if he did: "He didn't mean that!"
and if he did: "You didn't understand it!"
and if I did understand: "It's not a big deal!"
and if it is a big deal: "Others have said/done worse!"
and after they've gone through these dance steps, they usually fall back on:
:tantrum: "PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE REAL VICTIM IN ALL THIS!!" :tantrum: (tm)
tulc(wash, rinse, repeat) :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Telesto

Jul 30, 2020
Midwest
✟11,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it is a weapon of war. That is precisely why it was designed, built and sold to various militaries in the first pace. It is certainly not a sportsman's weapon. What it is now in its civilian role is as a "trophy weapon" to use as a proof of toxic masculinity.

Biden voter here! I support full gun registration.
However, it's not a weapon of war. It's just a plain semiautomatic that was made to look like an M-16 for people into that kinda thing. As I recall, most of the violence isn't from AR-15s, it's from knock-offs.

There is nothing that really sets is apart other than it looks scary and is liked by psychopaths. Banning it is NOT a solution.

Upvote 0