Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

This is up there with thanking the arsonist who started the wildfire that killed lives, caused massive destruction that will take years to recover for, on account of him throwing out a bucket of water.

Once again Donald demonstrates his profound narcissism and inability to ever accept accountability for his appallingly reckless antics.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is up there with thanking the arsonist who started the wildfire that killed lives, caused massive destruction that will take years to recover for, on account of him throwing out a bucket of water.

Once again Donald demonstrates his profound narcissism and inability to ever accept accountability for his appallingly reckless antics.

^ This.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump celebrates "Great Day For Civilization"

The Kurds were never consulted about any agreement and the Turks are already contesting the interpretation currently being "peddled" by the White House!

The "bottom line" is that the Turks defied the White House by invading Syria, forced the Kurds from their homelands and evaded being subject to American sanctions - its President Erdogan that should thanking Trump, Pence and Pompeo for such a one-sided, "sweetheart" deal!

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seems many of the ones complaining now
are the same ones that before Trump
wanted us out of the Middle East.

I like it
until Trump does it
then I don't like it anymore.
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: creslaw
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Seems many of the ones complaining now
are the same ones that before Trump
wanted us out of the Middle East.

I like it
until Trump does it
then I don't like it anymore.
M-Bob

Most reasonable folks think the Middle East ought to be given a little more thought than what goes into the time to sit down on the commode and write a tweet. That's about as much time and care Donald put into the decision regarding the Kurds. No thought at all about what that'd do to our allies. Then he turned right around and sent more troops to the Middle East.

Upvote 0