Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anything he does to improve the country he's going to benefit from personally. He benefited from the county before the election, it's his business, that is if you choose to put it that way, he's just befitting from business.

See what I mean by this junk, this is something were he does nothing wrong, but you have him dead to rights on before he even takes charge.

Maybe someone else can find a problem, a real one

Manure.

Horse covfefe!! Another day....another day of hiding tax returns.....nobody ever responds to what trump said about McCain...why not? Sad

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well his base probably will celebrate. Sane people recognize when the are fed manure.
Are you suggesting that the liberal are not sane because they do not seem to realize that the liberal media is feeding them "manure". They can feed on whatever they want to feed on but I do not have to feed on it. If it is on my TV I turn that garbage off. Life is to short to mess with trash that has no value to anyone. I would rather use my time for something that brings honor and glory to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Horse covfefe!! Another day....another day of hiding tax returns.....nobody ever responds to what trump said about McCain...why not? Sad
What about McCain? We are suppose to cerebrate someone that drops Napalm on children? I do not think so. He got off pretty easy when you consider his crimes.

Another day....another day of hiding tax returns.
Who cares. The election is over and his family is running the business now. Why is it that Obama can bury us 20 trillion dollars in debt and yet we still have to support him for the rest of his life. Trump has plenty of money at this point and he does not need any help from the tax payer to support him.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What about McCain? We are suppose to cerebrate someone that drops Napalm on children? I do not think so. He got off pretty easy when you consider his crimes.

Who cares. The election is over and his family is running the business now. Why is it that Obama can bury us 20 trillion dollars in debt and yet we still have to support him for the rest of his life. Trump has plenty of money at this point and he does not need any help from the tax payer to support him.

I don’t like Obama’s either.

I suppose the Vietnam Cong had napalm and were too compassionate in wartime to use it

The “ promised “ tax returns show he is a liar and that he is hiding something.How gleeful he must be,knowing his lemmings will follow him,regardless of his shamefullness.sad.
Covfefe

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious what President Trump was doing when Sen. McCain was "being a bad man" that he got off easy for? :scratch:

Who cares. The election is over and his family is running the business now.
That you seem to believe this is pretty adorable. :wave:

Why is it that Obama can bury us 20 trillion dollars in debt and yet we still have to support him for the rest of his life.
Why is it no can one seem to "defend President Trump" except by attacking President Obama? It's almost like...there's nothing defensible about President Trump so people try and make the discussion about someone/anyone else? :sorry:

Trump has plenty of money at this point and he does not need any help from the tax payer to support him.
Well except of course for that truly huge tax cut he managed to get himself and his "business he's no longer running" or the money he's generated for his golf clubs/hotels by spending about a third of his time at them in his first year in office. :sigh:
tulc(also wonders why President Trump hasn't fulfilled what would seem to be one of the easiest of his campaign promises: post his tax returns) :wave:

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose the Vietnam Cong had napalm and were too compassionate in wartime to use it
Everyone is responsible for the choices that they personally make. I have lots of very good friends that made a choice to go to Vietnam and none of them take issue with my choice not to go. We had a foreign exchange student from China. During the Vietnam war his father drove ammunition from China to Vietnam. So I have put a lot of thought into that war and the choices that each individual decides to make.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious what President Trump was doing when Sen. McCain was "being a bad man" that he got off easy for?
What were you doing at the time?

We do not need to defend Trump. He is doing the job that he was elected to do. I think it is a shame that the press attacks him the way they do. This forces Trump to keep quite about a lot of different things he is doing for this country. The press has the job of keeping us informed and they are doing exactly the opposite of that. They are a traitor to their own cause and the job they were hired to do.

The main thing is that Baal worship has come to an end with Trump. People do not like that. They want to continue to openly worship Baal and they can no longer openly do that. You can not make an open show of your sin. If we choose to sin then we have to bear the shame for that sin.

Of course people like Trump are going to be held to a higher standard and they are going to be held accountable for the choices that they make. Jesus says that those who are without sin should cast the first stone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What were you doing at the time?
let's see he was captured in 1967, I was 12. he was released in 1973 and I joined the Air Force in 1974 when I was 17. Now, what was President Trump doing then? :scratch:
tulc(is still waiting for an answer to his question) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I joined the Air Force in 1974 when I was 17. Now, what was President Trump doing then?
What difference does it make? You had the freedom to make the choice you made and Trump had the freedom to make whatever choice he made. God is the Judge. He will Judge YOU and YOUR motive and God will Judge Trump and HIS Motive. You are accountable to God the same as Trump is accountable to God.

Romans 14 "Who art thou that judges another man's servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea, those eight years with a sophisticated statesman, and not an embarrassing laughingstock, in the White House were really rough.
We had 22 years of Baal worship under Hillary and her son Obama. Why is it that they use the colors of the rainbow? Genesis 9:13 "I do set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth" The rainbow for Obama was a token of his covenant with Baal.

yMjzQ9VFd-iuve_vqnfNz6U_EXk

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea, those eight years with a sophisticated statesman, and not an embarrassing laughingstock, in the White House were really rough.
They were rough for the people of Syria that had their city destroyed under Obama.

28596EF100000578-3068937-image-a-52_1430841598192.jpg

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What difference does it make? You had the freedom to make the choice you made and Trump had the freedom to make whatever choice he made. God is the Judge. He will Judge YOU and YOUR motive and God will Judge Trump and HIS Motive. You are accountable to God the same as Trump is accountable to God.

Romans 14 "Who art thou that judges another man's servant? to his own master he stands or falls. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."
wow...those goal posts sure do move around a lot just so you don't have to answer a simple question. Oh! And look while you don't have to defend President Trump, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with attacking President Obama to try and distract from your not being able to defend President Trump. :D
tulc(isn't surprised at that inability) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc(suspects he's not going to get an actual answer now)
and it looks like I was right! :wave:
I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a ceremonial "shaking of the dust" post soon, followed by the "declaring of the argument having been won!" a couple of weeks after the last person posts in this thread. :tutu:
tulc(does so love a good "shaking of the dust" post!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
let's see he was captured in 1967, I was 12. he was released in 1973 and I joined the Air Force in 1974 when I was 17. Now, what was President Trump doing then? :scratch:
tulc(is still waiting for an answer to his question) :wave:

Can I please try?

He was busy being a racist, discriminating against people of color, putting a "C" at the top of their rental application form so everyone would know that these were not white people, SO DO NOT RENT TO THEM!

FBI releases file on 1970s Trump housing discrimination case

Off to a fine start as someone the Nazis and KKK could look up to later in his life.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People
One group loved Trump's remarks about Charlottesville: White Supermacists

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We had 22 years of Baal worship under Hillary and her son Obama. Why is it that they use the colors of the rainbow? Genesis 9:13 "I do set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth" The rainbow for Obama was a token of his covenant with Baal.

yMjzQ9VFd-iuve_vqnfNz6U_EXk
Are you OK? This does not seem normal to be thinking this.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's later.

Thank you.

Very very funny. :)

Yonni. I am a computer dotard....I have tried to get that pic in here......if you can do it ,name your price....please share with everybody

Upvote 0