United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump campaign opening 15 community centers to reach black voters

Campaign officials said the new investments are driven by internal polling that shows the president getting a fresh look from African Americans. They believe that a broader political realignment has produced an opportunity for Republicans to make a new case to black voters about why they should reconsider their loyalty to the Democratic Party.

"You're never going to get votes you don't ask for," said Jared Kushner, a senior adviser to the campaign.

Now you show them what they've gained from President Trump and what more they can gain if they get four more years of President Trump."

Last edited:

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Trump campaign opening 15 community centers to reach black voters

Campaign officials said the new investments are driven by internal polling that shows the president getting a fresh look from African Americans. They believe that a broader political realignment has produced an opportunity for Republicans to make a new case to black voters about why they should reconsider their loyalty to the Democratic Party.

"You're never going to get votes you don't ask for," said Jared Kushner, a senior adviser to the campaign.

Now you show them what they've gained from President Trump and what more they can gain if they get four more years of President Trump."

I love it when we are at the point of "objectifying ethnic groups for their votes" stage of presidential elections. All of them do it famously, and the same people keep falling for the game.

It really exposes people, groups of people, and the national socioeconomic climate. Can't blame the candidates; if you see a fool bump his head.

• Agree
Reactions: GACfan
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump campaign plans to open retail-style 'community centers' in latest effort to court black voters

The Trump campaign is ramping up its efforts to court black voters, with plans to open up retail style community centers in several predominantly black cities in battleground states -- to pitch voters on the president's record with the black community.

The community centers are a significant investment in the "Black Voices for Trump" initiative, an effort spearheaded by Katrina Pierson, a senior Trump campaign adviser, to attract black voters who have stood as the bedrock of the Democratic party, according to the campaign.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale told reporters in a briefing Wednesday regarding black support for the president that "at minimum, we’re double from where we were in 2016."

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love it when we are at the point of "objectifying ethnic groups for their votes" stage of presidential elections. All of them do it famously, and the same people keep falling for the game.

It really exposes people, groups of people, and the national socioeconomic climate. Can't blame the candidates; if you see a fool bump his head.

Never mind the fact that 8 in 10 African-Americans think he's a racist or the fact that a recent poll indicates that Black voters think he has made racism worse. Never mind the fact that Black and Latino Americans think his actions have made life worse for people of color or the fact that only 3% of Black women support him. And never mind the fact that his insults toward black reporters, candidates echo ‘historic playbooks’ used against African Americans, critics say. I guess the pandering will go on.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Never mind the fact that 8 in 10 African-Americans think he's a racist or the fact that a recent poll indicates that Black voters think he has made racism worse. Never mind the fact that Black and Latino Americans think his actions have made life worse for people of color or the fact that only 3% of Black women support him. And never mind the fact that his insults toward black reporters, candidates echo ‘historic playbooks’ used against African Americans, critics say. I guess the pandering will go on.

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."—Phil. 4

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Every one deserves exactly what they get. People like to pretend and claim a change... let them have their delusion while they get exploited for votes.

• Agree
Reactions: GACfan
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump called Bloomberg a racist over stop and frisk in NYC when Bloomberg was mayor.

Here's what Trump thinks about stop and frisk.

"I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically," Trump said in September 2016. "You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what's going on here, I see what's going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do."

Trump slammed Bloomberg as 'racist' over stop-and-frisk, but the president has repeatedly championed the practice

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Trump called Bloomberg a racist over stop and frisk in NYC when Bloomberg was mayor.

"I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically," Trump said in September 2016. "You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what's going on here, I see what's going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do."

Trump slammed Bloomberg as 'racist' over stop-and-frisk, but the president has repeatedly championed the practice

Trump still believes the Central Park 5 are guilty despite the verdict. He is a walking set of character flaws, but that is what people want.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Lol. In 2016 he pointed to a black dude in the audience & called him out as his black voter. So then the dude switched parties.

He called him his "AFRICAN AMERICAN".

He also wants no hands to touch his money except Jewish hands...

People get exactly what they pay for with him.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Trump still believes the Central Park 5 are guilty despite the verdict. He is a walking set of character flaws, but that is what people want.

He wanted them to get the death penalty!!! He refused to apologize for wanting innocent ppl to be killed. Thank God ppl dismissed his ads as being the work of a racist buffoon back then & what he said wasn't taken seriously by those in power. At least I don't think it was.

They've now gotten a settlement for having been wronged. But there is no amount of money to make up for the time lost.
$41-million settlement in 'Central Park Five' case gets final approval

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
He wanted them to get the death penalty!!! He refused to apologize for wanting innocent ppl to be killed. Thank God ppl dismissed his ads as being the work of a racist buffoon back then & what he said wasn't taken seriously by those in power. At least I don't think it was.

They've now gotten a settlement for having been wronged. But there is no amount of money to make up for the time lost.
$41-million settlement in 'Central Park Five' case gets final approval

None.

Why do people ignore this about him, especially when they bring up the Black vote with respect to Trump?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
To Him, exactly.

That is why he went through a score of administrators - firing/"inducing" the resignation of entities he called "the best..."

Yes. He just hired a college senior shamelessly active in the seediest underground loony toon conspiracy theory white nationalist chatrooms to be on the hunt for anybody not sufficiently sycophantic to Trump.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
None.

Why do people ignore this about him, especially when they bring up the Black vote with respect to Trump?

Bc they only value "news" they see as being positive to their Trump. That is all.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes. He just hired a college senior shamelessly active in the seediest underground loony toon conspiracy theory white nationalist chatrooms to be on the hunt for anybody not sufficiently sycophantic to Trump.

Interesting he is employing counter intelligence program members for his own benefit, but accused all of his political candidates of doing just that... it sounds like projection.

And, people should be worried about what you posted. No offense to college students (I was one), but they are sophomoric - which means they may not actually realize the magnitude of what they are doing (even though they know enough to make a conscious choice).

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

Well yeah that totally fits Trump's lifelong pattern. The only consistency is his inconsistency.

It's why it's lulz on the next level that some in his base have defended his press secretary not doing her job bc they think only his Twitter is necessary. There's literally a whole archive of Trump's Tweets, filled with contradictions. He champions what he's slammed other ppl for.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Bc they only value "news" they see as being positive to their Trump. That is all.

So his real life is fake news...

I suppose that is the way to exponentiate the "political and moral lidocaine" it takes to believe what you may know in your gut is wrong is actually O.K.

• Agree
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0