Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I said earlier in another thread, that's petty and childish. It's the kind of juvenile behavior I would expect from immature Junior High kids but not from adults, who should know how to be respectable and sensible human beings. However, I'm not at all surprised by their petty behavior and mockery.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Shrugs) It's a way to get free press and media. It's guaranteed! Some will pay little to no attention to it, others will have a hissie fit and call names, and yet another group will giggle at his antics once again. It goes viral, and so it is working. So, they rinse and repeat. I mean want to keep your face out there at minimal cost? Put something out there you know will drive people nuts, and it will help the political pocketbook. I'm personally surprised people haven't caught on to this yet. It's not that hard to see.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sad, but true. Sadly, our country is being lead and represented by a 73 year old man who behaves like a petulant child. It's no wonder he was laughed at and mocked at the NATO summit and at the UN.

That makes no sense. When you laugh and mock a petulant child you look just the same as they do. It's no different if the person is 3 or 73. This is why so many don't take the reactions to this man too seriously. It's not that they endorse the behavior of either, but neither is acting better than the other.

Think about it. If you have a petulant child, and the parents laugh and mock them? People observing aren't doing to say 'It's no wonder they do'. They would say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Upvote 0