Trump Campaign ‘Launders’ $170 Million: FEC Complaint from Non-Partisan Watchdog

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Courts often use What's called a preponderance of evidence.

The evidence is sufficient to convince all but his most diehard followers of his inability to lead, including weekly books with eyewitness testimony from family and advisors, the Times tax reports, the election watchdog group's report, and much more.

All that evidence available--despite the AG's and Senators' enabling, becoming virtual accomplices in hiding evidence.

You are a diehard follower. You are outnumbered.
Evidence of what? As far as his taxes the only evidence that could possibly be of any use in a court or to any reasonable person would be the official IRS examination of he's tax returns who have audited Trump's finances for ten straight years! I'm sure with a fine tooth comb! I have not yet heard of a tax fraud conviction in all that time!
Some of his tax information has already been illegally leaked to the NYT and all they can come up with is that he legally avoided paying taxes! Who doesn't?

You do realize Joe Biden has been accused of sexual improprieties with witnesses! Should we arrest him?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Evidence of what? As far as his taxes the only evidence that could possibly be of any use in a court or to any reasonable person would be the official IRS examination of he's tax returns who have audited Trump's finances for ten straight years!

Not true. His tax returns could be 100% accurate, but if his prior loan applications do not match the information in his tax returns, he could be guilty of very serious criminal offenses.

And just in case you think that’s just a giant
‘What if?’ it’s worth noting that his former lawyer Michael Cohen testified under oath to congress that Trump kept two sets of books and lied on his loan applications.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you care to follow the conversation, you’ll notice I’m referencing specific comments by a specific poster, not the OP. But that’s ok, the internet is hard sometimes.
You'll notice that I am trying to help you so that you don't have to rely on the word of SGOTI (Some Guy on the Internet).

Upvote 0