✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump Calls Himself To Offer Consolation Over Fallen Forbes Ranking

tulc(heard the President of the US Virgin Islands also called the poor guy) :sigh:

Lol. On a related note, has Trump called the Forbes report fake news yet? Do you think we can expect another one of his raging fits on Twitter? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he resorted to using some profane language in another Twitter fit to describe the person(s) who wrote that Forbes report.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it would be beneficial for the Trump apologists to read the article first before responding with a retort. If they read the article first, then they would know that the article is on a satire blog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Chronicles 26:18. :wave:
tulc(hopes that helps) :)
This is The Word of God, tulc. Do you not know that destruction comes upon all who refuse to heed it's conviction? (Matthew 24:35 and John 14:6).

This is highly contrary to the Christian nature. We are called to be a testimony to His marvellous light, to speak truthfully in love - not to be the perpetrators of slanderous gossip. That behaviour belongs to one who is of the world, not of royalty who wears the name of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 2:9).

Entirely out of place is obscene, silly, and vulgar talk;
Ephesians 5:4

Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up, as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption. Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice,
Ephesians 4:29-31

So then, putting away falsehood, let all of us speak the truth to our neighbours, for we are members of one another.
Ephesians 4:25

‘You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and trampled under foot.
Matthew 5:13

I tell you, on the day of judgement you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter;
Matthew 12:36

Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgement.
Romans 13:1-2

You that boast in the law, do you dishonour God by breaking the law? For, as it is written, ‘The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.’
Romans 2:23-24

For they have forsaken Me and have alienated this place, by burning sacrifices in it to other gods, which neither they nor their forefathers, nor the kings of Judah have known. They have also filled this place with the blood of innocents. So I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place. I will have them fall by the sword before their enemies, by the hand of them that seek their life. I will give their carcasses as food for the birds of the sky and the beasts of the earth.
Jeremiah 19:4,7

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is The Word of God, tulc.(snip)
Oh...I thought we were just posting random Scriptures we liked that had nothing to do with the OP. :wave:
tulc(wonders why Serving Zion is hanging out in a forum (fixed it!) seemingly custom made to offend him?) :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
????

A (singlular) fora (plural)???
Ok now THIS is something I'd like to know more about! Isn't a "fora" what you call one part of a "forum"? It's Christian Forums but isn't this particular part a fora for a specific subject? :scratch:
tulc(loves words and how to use them!) :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh...I thought we were just posting random Scriptures we liked that had nothing to do with the OP. :wave:
tulc(wonders why Serving Zion is hanging out in a forum (fixed it!) seemingly custom made to offend him?) :scratch:
I'm not hanging out here. I saw the link on the side-column of "latest posts" and clicked it because I watch politics most seriously, it sounded like a topic of most serious nature. Upon finding it to be click-bait and slander, and knowing you to be genuinely believed as a representative of Christianity, I was to inform you that it is not responsible behaviour in Jesus' name. I have provided scriptures that show this and that show the reason why it should be stopped.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not hanging out here. I saw the link on the side-column of "latest posts" and clicked it because I watch politics most seriously, it sounded like a topic of most serious nature. Upon finding it to be click-bait and slander, and knowing you to be genuinely believed as a representative of Christianity, I was to inform you that it is not responsible behaviour in Jesus' name. I have provided scriptures that show this and that show the reason why it should be stopped.
Thanks for sharing, I think your wrong about those scriptures and what I posted, but I'm glad you said something. :wave:
tulc(is very happy to learn something new today) :)

Upvote 0