Trump calls for Resignations of New York Times staffers involved with Kavanaugh smear & Russia hoax

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
From the "So you wanna play hardball", files: Trump at New Mexico rally: NY Times resignations would be 'for the good of the nation'

“I don’t think they’ll do it but they should, for the good of the nation – I call for the resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh smear story, and while you’re at it, the Russian Witch Hunt Hoax,” Trump told the crowd.​

:oldthumbsup:
If Trump were at all interested in the good of the nation, he’d be the one resigning.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
From the "So you wanna play hardball", files: Trump at New Mexico rally: NY Times resignations would be 'for the good of the nation'

“I don’t think they’ll do it but they should, for the good of the nation – I call for the resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh smear story, and while you’re at it, the Russian Witch Hunt Hoax,” Trump told the crowd.​

Trump calls for Resignations of New York Times staffers involved with Kavanaugh smear & Russia hoax

Trump, in his infinite wisdom, decided to nominate Kavanaugh and despite his personal "baggage," decided to "double down" and force him down the nation's throats - rather than admit that he had never been properly "vetted!

Unlike John Bolton, Kavanaugh has a lifelong appointment which means that Trump can't decide that he's more trouble than he's worth and hand him his "walking papers!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

I suspect Americans haven't heard the end of the "Kavanaugh Saga," and despite Trump's brave front, The New York Times will be first in line to report the Judge's escapades!

Just how much time, effort and "political capital" is Trump willing to invest in propping up Kavanaugh - demanding that the NYT ask its staffers to resign belongs on Saturday Night Live!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Trump were at all interested in the good of the nation, he’d be the one resigning.
The liberals can not even run California, how can you expect them to run the whole county

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The liberals can not even run California, how can you expect them to run the whole county

California is doing better than most red states.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The case is still open on Kavanaugh. Putting right-wing ideologues on the Supreme Court bench doesn't always work out as expected. My favorite example is Chief Justice Earl Warren. He was appointed by Eisenhower after three terms as a hard-core conservative governor of California. He went on to preside over the unanimous Brown v. Board decision, probably the hardest blow an "activist" Supreme Court ever struck the Right. He issued many other other important civil rights rulings as well' including Gideon v. Wainright and Miranda v. Arizona. You just never can tell.

• Friendly
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

I just saw former White House Press Representative Sean Spicer on "Dancing With the Stars" - a big step up in his career now that he's no longer associating with "THE DARK SIDE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
California is doing better than most red states.
Not per capita and they are not resolving their homeless issues.
313401_2b6f7b18f62165a3c210f034117ea6a2.jpg

Attachments

• 920x920.jpg
    920x920.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Romans14: 4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
I presume that this was somehow intended to deliver a rebuke concerning "judging" Judge Kavanaugh - there's nobody more judgemental than Trump!

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
*Looks around California*

Seems to be in a lot better shape than most States in the South.

Upvote 0