loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump Calls Democrats' Impeachment Push 'Unpatriotic'
President Donald Trump criticized Democrats at the opening of a NATO leaders’ meeting, calling the impeachment push by his rivals “unpatriotic” and “a bad thing for our country.”

Trump, who commented while meeting with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, is upset that Democrats scheduled an impeachment hearing while he is abroad.

The House Judiciary Committee has set a hearing on the constitutional grounds for Trump’s possible impeachment just before he wraps up two days of meetings with NATO alliance members in London.

“I think it’s very unpatriotic of the Democrats to put on a performance,” Trump said. “I think it’s a bad thing for our country.”

Trump isn’t the only one complaining. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, White House counsel Pat Cipollone and adviser Kellyanne Conway all have criticized the committee’s timing.
I don't know, maybe President Trump shouldn't have done things that needed investigating if he didn't want to be investigated? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Reactions: Robin Mauro

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He is responsible for all of his own actiond
Since the trap had already been laid for him before the election of 2016, it is logically impossible to argue that something done by him as president warranted an impeachment investigation.
He is responsble for all of his own actions

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0