Trump call to DOJ in Dec 2020: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tell me, what exactly is a "forensic audit?" How does it differ from the recounts and audits that states like Georgia did?

Its more than a recount. Going through with a fine tooth comb. Are you suggesting you are super aware that those always occur and what am I talking about. Wow...no wait...really. Look i will concede where merited. But that is not reality you speak from dear sister. If you believe there is no difference, perhaps this will not be a discussion.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Its more than a recount. Going through with a fine tooth comb. Are you suggesting you are super aware that those always occur and what am I talking about. Wow...no wait...really. Look i will concede where merited. But that is not reality you speak from dear sister. If you believe there is no difference, perhaps this will not be a discussion.

Georgia did all this -- who told you to think they hadn't?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Donald, of course. Remember that he was impeached twice, and members of his own party crossed party lines to convict both times.

This is emotional. Look I only have some much time on here. This is not tit for tat nor should be. Really...lol. Oh my. Look not every kid you went to school with was your friend. This kind of argument is 3rd grade. Not meaning to insult but come on...I can't be on here all day answering stuff like this. Please. This is at best desperate. I can admit all kinds of wrong things about Trump. And I don't need to defend him. But come on. Really? lol. You would not know because if you may not be republican, but there are a lot of rhinos and people on the globalist take. But this is so 2004 ish. Its not news. Please I don't mind dialoguing. But I don't want to trade talking points. Shouldn't this concern you? Should you not be concern that your argument about republicans voting impeachment is not sound? If people are rhinos and take money and power for a living, yeah i would not be surprised. It only affirms Trump as a non-globalist. But that won't matter. True outcomes = orange man bad.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is emotional. Look I only have some much time on here. This is not tit for tat nor should be. Really...lol. Oh my. Look not every kid you went to school with was your friend. This kind of argument is 3rd grade. Not meaning to insult but come on...I can't be on here all day answering stuff like this. Please. This is at best desperate. I can admit all kinds of wrong things about Trump. And I don't need to defend him. But come on. Really? lol. You would not know because if you may not be republican, but there are a lot of rhinos and people on the globalist take. But this is so 2004 ish. Its not news. Please I don't mind dialoguing. But I don't want to trade talking points. Shouldn't this concern you? Should you not be concern that your argument about republicans voting impeachment is not sound? If people are rhinos and take money and power for a living, yeah i would not be surprised. It only affirms Trump as a non-globalist. But that won't matter. True outcomes = orange man bad.

For someone who claims not to have lots of time, this is a lot of verbiage on absolutely nothing.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Georgia did all this -- who told you to think they hadn't?

Hadn't as in conclusive? What I understand is that based on one county they want to do the whole state. But we are still waiting, no? Unless you have early results? Mid July timeframe considering full state audit? No?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟324,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden knew what Hunter did work wise in Ukraine. If that were Trump, he'd be impeached, no?

Why would Trump be impeached for having a son, one not involved in government work, that served on the Board of Directors of a company headquartered in a foreign country?

I don't recall any attempts to impeach Trump because his sons were running the Trump Companies, much less that they were working on deals in Saudi Arabia and other countries their father was making deals with as President.

Ivanka Trump got trademarks from Japan and China, in at least some cases while on diplomatic trips to those countries, representing the US government -- getting them very quickly compared to the normal process, where it takes a year and a half, or longer. No impeachment or even real investigations.

A Jared Kushner owned business got $90 million from unknown foreign investors while Kushner was serving as a US envoy. Again, no investigation or impeachment. Not to mention that Kushner's companies made money off of the "Opportunity Zones," meant to benefit inner city residents, which many see as a conflict of interest. And that doesn't include other alleged conflicts of interest, such as the Trump Washington Hotel, how both the Trump's and Kushner's benefitted from Pres. Trump's Corornavirus payments (where Pres. Trump would not allow oversight to verify where the payments were going).

This idea that Trump would have been impeached for what his children did in business, much less what he did, is not reality. Instead, we have any number of conflict of interest claims and the government, including Congress, never did any real investigation of any of them.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟324,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Doing exactly what. Going through "with a fine tooth comb" sounds nice, but what exactly does that mean? And what about those heading the audit, do they require any qualifications, or can it be any person off the street?

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cool thanks Ben. A friend of mine took a lot of heat in her conservative church for dissing Trump worship. I held her hand. Scaramucci's early videos on trouble with Trump made a lot of sense to me. I shared them with her. Ultimately the Lincoln Project seemed finally marxist sadly. But that has nothing to do with my being married to Trump. I know what people are responding to in me is blind Trump followership. I have not really met any. I live in Cali...pretty liberal. But I am hated by Qanon and the left. So I'm every bodies issue lol. What I do see forming is ex Qanon calling Trump Luciferian Light. So even if he does get back into power, they have to see it evil. They have to see false prophecies must remain false so it must be evil. Me? Perhaps God has a voice in this. It certainly may not be mine. But look at how high octane TDS is on here and in many places. And then we have Trump worship. And then we have Qanon. And then we have Qanon haters and Trump is Luciferian Light and even if he wins something he will conquer the deep state and bring on the beast system via Luciferian Light. We have Trump surrounded I tell ya. I think this much controversy = Trump as Rev 6:2. See that way everybody is drawn like a magnet to the issue attention. My take is the 1st seal to be a mercy judgement. A destruction of evil government and world trade boom...followed by seal 2 (heavy wars or mass world violence). By that time we are in the thick of tribulation. So that is my take if Trump rises to power again. Hardly worshipping him. In my mind he would be a rep for justice as a last wink from God of His character against evil during the age of grace (during the trib it will be hard to see God's character). But there is no way most could stomach orange man in that role. If that is God's 1st seal, then maybe being a Christian will lose luster. But it is a possibility. If Trump fades, never mind. I am no prophet. Just a best guess. You got to admit, a whole lot of fanfare on all sides of one man, no?

I have always seen that first horseman, the one on the white horse as the anti-Christ. He has a bow, but yet no arrows. He preaches peace, but yet is a conqueror.

Reactions: EndTimeTCC
Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Doing exactly what. Going through "with a fine tooth comb" sounds nice, but what exactly does that mean? And what about those heading the audit, do they require any qualifications, or can it be any person off the street?

This is where we do our own research. I don't see the reps without their controversy and games. Do you see the games the left plays? To me it will come out in the wash. If you and I do research we will have answers to what a forensic audit entails. At the end of the day it is not what you or I think about this. You nor I will change history. But lets see how AZ audit goes in several weeks. If it cools off and everyone goes home. Fine. You were right and we can celebrate. However, whether there never was any cheating at all (not even in school for the dems), and Trump wins a victory it does not matter if that is true or real. What matters is that it happened. We differ on what we would permit as truth. Let is not get to the place where if he becomes pres again we just won't see it happening. Promise me that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The difference is quid pro quo, son working for country VP said would not send loan money to unless fired investigation against his sons company. No matter how you spell that (we won't agree), sorry...quid pro quo in our faces.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have always seen that first horseman, the one on the white horse as the anti-Christ. He has a bow, but yet no arrows. He preaches peace, but yet is a conqueror.

Yeah it could be. Or it could be that that whole peace thing in Daniel was about Antiochus. Rev 6:2 could be the 1st seal or to me: The bow = the American Constitution. I say if your going to have stones thrown, you mind as well make them boulders...lol.

PS -- I believe the trib does kick off with the AC making agreement with Israel (or the many per Daniel). That is the best evidence, yeah it might be AC as 1st seal. But does not "have to be."

Reactions: Benjamin413
Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Donald, of course. Remember that he was impeached twice, and members of his own party crossed party lines to convict both times.

Romney is not a good source. Never a good conclusive story using him as a source.

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romney is not a good source. Never a good conclusive story using him as a source.

Are there really any “good” sources though? Ones that are not bias one way or the other?

sadly every news outlet is either conservative or liberal. Far right, or far left.

I have never cared for the news as it’s always negative no matter the outlet because unfortunately that is “what sells”.

this country needs a place it can turn to in order to get the real story, without bias towards one party. We need more people in office who are moderate. Not Republican or Democrat. Not liberal or conservative. People who are actually willing to work with one another instead of against each other. But the left and the right seem to prefer to put party over country

Reactions: EndTimeTCC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Romney's not a source of news; the news is about him.

Romney, a Republican, voted to convict Donald during his first impeachment (and again during his second), making US political history.

Are you about to claim he didn't?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Ok so that is from November 20th. Yeah. Looks like its been challenged. Not forensic.

Excerpts (The States That Are Auditing Their 2020 Election Results - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens):

"In Georgia, 531 prominent Republicans recently sent a letter to Governor Brian Kemp urging him to launch a full forensic audit into the state’s 2020 election results. The letter was signed by various Georgia Republicans, ranging from grassroots conservative activists to Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer.

News of the bombshell letter comes as an audit of all of Fulton County, Georgia’s absentee ballots are set to begin. According to a recent ruling from Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero, approximately 147,000 absentee ballots from Fulton County, Georgia’s November 2020 election must be unsealed and audited.

The ruling came after a lawsuit was filed in the Fulton County Superior Court that alleges extensive instances of voter fraud and voting irregularities occurred in Fulton County during the 2020 election. If the audit in Fulton County produces evidence of voter fraud or voting irregularities, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp will be compelled to authorize a statewide forensic audit that emulates the one currently being conducted in Arizona."

The governor is stonewalling. The recipe is if AZ produces voter fraud fruit, GA will undergo one.

https://bit.ly/2TQjmxu

We are believing different things. Lets see :)

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm just saying using Romney or Cheney as examples of republican is desperate. Here, let me help. Here are a list of presidents since JFK. All where globalists.

Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump.

The only one that is not a globalist is Trump.

Romney is a globalist. Who cares if it is an R or a D in front of his name. They are the same. If you are going by left vs right, that ship left at JFK. Perhaps before, but at least since them.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟324,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The difference is quid pro quo, son working for country VP said would not send loan money to unless fired investigation against his sons company. No matter how you spell that (we won't agree), sorry...quid pro quo in our faces.

Actually, if you check with more sources, you begin to learn that that isn't what happened. The issue is that the Prosecutor they wanted fired was corrupt and was being paid off not to investigate, not just Burisma (the company Hunter Biden worked for) but others, as well. In particularly, the investigation was not technically against Bursima and the items that were supposed to be investigated occurred a few years before Hunter Biden took a board seat with the company, instead it was against the oligarch that owned Burisma and how he used payoffs to get various contracts for Burisma.

Additionally, the "quid pro quo" did not begin with Biden. Instead, it was an issue the IMF, the State Department, and our European allies had. They are the ones who were "leading the charge" to get the prosecutor fired. You even had Republican Senators that agreed with the move; Senators Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL) all co-signed a letter agreeing with the move by the Obama Administration.

Yes, it would have been smarter for VP Biden to say that, due to the perceived conflict of interest, another US envoy should have been sent to demand the prosecutor be fired.

And let us be clear, there was never any quid pro quo that the investigation end. Yes, he said the prosecutor needed to be fired. I've never seen anything, even from those who claim it was "quid pro quo," that shows that VP Biden was attempting to stop the prosecution; that evidence just doesn't exist. They always claim that somehow, by getting that prosecutor fired (essentially the equivalent to the AG in the United States, not the one that should be doing actual investigating) it would force the end of the investigation into the oligarch, the one that owned Burisma and was accused of corruption.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.