Trump call to DOJ in Dec 2020: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
People that think Trump to be in office believe in magic.

People who think that Donald will be in office believe in anything.

So if you reread what I wrote, you will see what i did. I said that we would not notice the magic spell we are currently under, while laughing at those who see Trump as magic. Don't think Trump as magic. But think of him more comfortably as "tragic." You like that. And in that i agree with you. It's just what that implies possibly if true. Are you ready for the tribulation?

"...the magic spell we are currently under..."

Are you saying that President Biden is some sort of Wizard?
Because I will agree, banishing Donald to the depths of Mordor Mar-a-Lago was a very impressive trick.

ERKP7neXYAUcafR.jpg

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very cool Ben. Thanks. No problem. I am a Trump supporter. But I will tell you this...from 2017 to 2018 I was a bit taken back by the man. I was wondering if he might be the antichrist.

I am a Trump supporter not so much because of him but because of what his political moment is. I do see much more perversion in politics these days. Its off the hook. So the way I look at it is it takes either a really strong Christian to stand up against the onslaught of weaponized politics in our government today, or a narcist who can't really feel all the blows or know how to say "stop." I believe that highlights our political moment.

I believe the election was stolen because they put a bunch of new laws in regards to COVID (including standing 6 feet away from checking the voter process). They stopped counting in several states. The counters on various videos would change before our eyes upping Biden while decreasing Trump. The bogus January 6th ploy and ensuing fake impeachment (why are they so afraid of this man?). Their push for vax and evil desire for power is very clear (including burning down cities and looking the other). The people in power is mafia. But well coordinated with super deep pockets. Why so much objection against a forensic audit? It is a republic. The people need to know if the vote is accurate. The left has no interest to look into that, which is unpatriotic. But makes sense if you want to alter voting over time and change the constitution by gutting the police and institute a national police outside the constitution thus changing it from the outside in.

I don't want him in office to trigger anything. I'm fine with it not being end times. But we do have Ezekiel 38 forming no matter what. It implies a late time in our history. If Trump is not in power than Ezekiel 38 could be just months away...or we could go through a dark period of it occurring and yet the tribulation not occur for several years after. So I don't think Trump triggers anything. I am just aware that his stance against war and regime change i different from the globalist. And would infer the bow in Rev 6:2 without an arrow.

Because of Trump affirming Jerusalem for Israel and affirming the Abraham Accords, I believe this helps give us a heads up. Israel's 70th + year (70 year captivity/70th week). I think we are getting a lot of winks.

I have thought that he could be the anti christ as well with some people (not saying you) blindly follow him. That as well as with him seemingly easily bringing peace to the Middle East which is a sign of the end times and appearing to be a “great friend of Israel”.

Time will tell. Always be aware

Last edited:
Reactions: EndTimeTCC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Very cool Ben. Thanks. No problem. I am a Trump supporter. But I will tell you this...from 2017 to 2018 I was a bit taken back by the man. I was wondering if he might be the antichrist.

To call Donald the antichrist is an insult to Satan's intelligence. The Prince of Darkness can do much better.

For starters, the antichrist is supposed to be strikingly handsome, "whose appearance was greater than his fellows" (Daniel 7:20). Donald fails that test right out of the gate.

Second, Daniel 7:8 claims that the antichrist will rise from obscurity, coming into power from out of nowhere -- a "little horn," as it were. Donald was a celebrity long before he coveted political power.

Also, "all who dwell on the earth will worship him." (Revelation 13:8). Donald never topped 50% in his own country, and was a laughingstock around the world.

One more thing is that the real antichrist will have no libido to speak of, according to Daniel 11:37 -- "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." It seems that for once, Donald's history of lechery and adultery work in his favor, as it disqualifies him.

There are plenty of other clues that indicate that Donald is nothing more than a fast-talking real estate Baron from Queens.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Understood. But you look him saying if he didn't win in 2016 as a person not willing to accept defeat. I see it as 2020 prophecy...lol. My point, because Trump has a big mouth, voter fraud in large order cannot be rule. And I would say that in looking to much at what Trump is about and too little about where the country is and how we got here. I may not be entirely accurate. But to not consider the potential to separate those two, in my mind, give Trump too much credit. Deciding what I am looking at today is not because of what I feel about Trump, it is what I see going on generically as case study. If we make Trump's words or ideologies or biases inform us about what is going on truly in our country...well...i would just see that as not a reasonable to understand national shifts politically of 300 million people is all.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is no actual evidence of major fraud, nothing close that would change election results. This has been confirmed multiple times,

I don't recall any court allowing evidence in. But one thing we never had was a forensic audit. So how can you be so sure if you go by standards less than forensic? Let's see what happens in AZ. If there is nothing there its over. We can all go home.

It is worth noting Trump was the President. If he really thought our election systems were that corrupt, why did he not fix them in 2016 (when he claimed there was fraud in the primaries he lost)?

This is where we are really going to disagree. But think with me for a moment. Are you able to suppose that government perhaps got too big? Are you able to suppose that the reason so many cities burned over the summer without governor intervention might imply how high level it all has become? Are you able to think for a moment, "Ok lets suppose it is that bad, what might that look like?" Because if you, you might see that one way to address would be to reverse their policies to force them to change it back. Be out of office as a much harder target, and let that which you learned and put into place for four years begin to take place in the social order. Because it if is big, and opening the border unchecked while at the same time prophecy the variant fits right in line with gullible. I think it is that big. If it were that big Simply...what might that look like?

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And yet seven members of his own party voted to convict him... that's only the second time in US history that's happened. Care to guess when the first was?

Nixon. He was guilty. As I see it though, its not right vs left. After JFK every president (including Reagan where globalists). Trump is the first non-globalists...thus the vitriol. Nixon, yes, but there was another that had republican votes for impeachment that do not go through. Johnson. And why? Because Johnson wanted to prosper building America (including the South). Reps wanted to punish the South, not rebuild. So there's that.

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-3_13-28-50.png
    upload_2021-8-3_13-28-50.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Understood. But you look him saying if he didn't win in 2016 as a person not willing to accept defeat.

Donald's never been one to accept "no" as an answer -- just ask any of the girls or women he's been accused of sexually assaulting.

I see it as 2020 prophecy...lol. My point, because Trump has a big mouth, voter fraud in large order cannot be rule.

Donald claimed massive voter fraud back in 2016, before and after he won the election. The notion that people could actually dare to vote against him was completely unthinkable.

How many times must the lie be repeated before you start to believe it?

And I would say that in looking to much at what Trump is about and too little about where the country is and how we got here. I may not be entirely accurate. But to not consider the potential to separate those two, in my mind, give Trump too much credit. Deciding what I am looking at today is not because of what I feel about Trump, it is what I see going on generically as case study. If we make Trump's words or ideologies or biases inform us about what is going on truly in our country...well...i would just see that as not a reasonable to understand national shifts politically of 300 million people is all.

If we for a moment start to treat Donald's claims as accurate, then we do indeed have a problem -- alas, too many people have done just that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Joe Biden knew that Trump tried to pressure the Ukraine into helping Trump cheat in the election?

Biden knew what Hunter did work wise in Ukraine. If that were Trump, he'd be impeached, no?

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, they had their chances in 62 courts (including the Supreme one) to pull a rabbit out of their hat, and couldn't do it.

The only magic I'd like to see them do now is vanish into thin air.

How will you feel if voter fraud catches fire?

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Who is Russian Pipeline Joey?

Biden killed the Keystone pipeline and does not interfere with Russia's. Biden took America off the number one oil produced list and handed oil strength to Russia. Am I going too fast?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Donald claimed massive voter fraud back in 2016, before and after he won the election. The notion that people could actually dare to vote against him was completely unthinkable.

No that's actually the totalitarian government of Biden. Payback for voting them out of office in 2016. Who do we think we are. They know what's best for us. Just ask Fauci.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nixon. He was guilty.

Guilty as sin, so to speak, but not the correct answer because Nixon was never impeached. The articles were being drawn up in the House of Representatives, but "impeachment" refers to the actual trial held in the Senate. Nixon resigned before it ever got to that point.

Try again -- there was only one other impeachment where members of the president's own party crossed party lines to vote to convict him.

As I see it though, its not right vs left. After JFK every president (including Reagan where globalists). Trump is the first non-globalists...thus the vitriol. Nixon, yes,

And considering how much of Donald's own business affairs were conducted overseas, the notion of him being a non-globalist is laughable. But let's move on...

but there was another that had republican votes for impeachment that do not go through. Johnson. And why? Because Johnson wanted to prosper building America (including the South). Reps wanted to punish the South, not rebuild. So there's that.

Sorry, but despite being Lincoln's former VP, Johnson was a Democrat. The question is the Senators in a president's own party voting to convict him. And as I said, there was only one other impeachment where that ever happened.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There are more current articles. But google does not make them too easy to catch. I wasn't giving my best shot. I was showing easily how there were several wins for Trump. I think the best evidence will be to see where AZ goes. Look if voter fraud never gets off the ground...you win without an argument. However, if it does get off the ground, will that be proof? Someone I don't think such proof exists if by my answering a simple question looks like my best shot.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know Nixon was not impeached but reps on his side wanted him out. You got me. I don't have time to search that...like you don't have time to be informed about what being a globalist is or is not. Instead of a trite answer i ask you, please post, I am curious. What president are you thinking of?

And considering how much of Donald's own business affairs were conducted overseas, the notion of him being a non-globalist is laughable. But let's move on...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, but despite being Lincoln's former VP, Johnson was a Democrat. The question is the Senators in a president's own party voting to convict him. And as I said, there was only one other impeachment where that ever happened.

Yeah didn't catch that. I actually think that is beautiful though. Could you imagine that today. In any case Johnson was right, he should have wanted to rebuild the South. Is there anything good you could see outside of partisan?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟324,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't recall any court allowing evidence in.

There were few (maybe only one) that actually held an evidentiary hearing. The reason for this, the plaintiff must provide enough probable cause for the court to rule that there is cause of an evidentiary hearing. This is how poor Trump's lawsuits were; the lawyers went into court without being able to show enough actual cause to get a judge to rule an evidentiary hearing was necessary. And while you can complain "liberal judges," the fact is that Trump's lawyers didn't fair any better in courtrooms they appeared before judges that had been appointed by Pres. Trump.

At the same time, the evidence submitted by the Trump lawyers, the evidence submitted as part of the lawsuit to convince judges to actually hold a trial, were discussed and ruled on by judges. I went through the ruling of a Michigan judge back about December, where he went through the affidavits presented by the Trump campaign to "prove irregularities." The issue was, they didn't prove anything was wrong. I can't recall all of the things the judge ruled on but, for example, one affidavit complained about ballots coming in through a back door -- which was the designated door that all ballots were to be brought in through. Another complained about a truck with "boxes" that were taken into the building, that they thought were ballots. In fact, it was a local TV cameraman, the "boxes" containing his camera equipment for broadcasting on the news.

And, again, there were numerous times judges asked the Trump campaign if they were alleging fraud, in every case the Trump lawyers said they were not. As such, there was no reason for the courts to rule to "overturn" the results of the election, regardless of what evidence the Trump campaign might have shown.

But one thing we never had was a forensic audit. So how can you be so sure if you go by standards less than forensic?

Tell me, what exactly is a "forensic audit?" How does it differ from the recounts and audits that states like Georgia did?

Let's see what happens in AZ. If there is nothing there its over. We can all go home.

We've largely seen what has happened in Arizona, based on the preliminary results presented before the Arizona Congressional committee chairman. The answer, they have found no actual evidence. The most they did was to repeat claims made by the person in the Antrim Co, Michigan case, which was shown to be flawed in court.

This is where we are really going to disagree. But think with me for a moment. Are you able to suppose that government perhaps got too big?

Too big for what? And since most "federal employees" (roughly 1.4 million, with another 1 million in the Reserves/National Guard) being in the Armed Forces, do you recommend a drastic reduction in the size of our military? And that number doesn't even include the civilian employees (over 700,000), much less the military contractors.

Are you able to suppose that the reason so many cities burned over the summer without governor intervention might imply how high level it all has become?

What "many cities?" I know Minneapolis had some issues, initially, after George Floyd. I know Portland has had issues for years. There were a few others that had "minor violence/burning," but less than we've seen from some sports celebrations (city's team winning the Super Bowl).

In most cases, action was taken to quell the violence (just as it would in any other case), and I agree the violence/burning was wrong. No cities "burned," though Portland does have riots/vandalism issues but those extend much further back than last summer. I won't try to defend Portland or Oregon, again, this has been going on for a few years in certain areas of downtown (from what I understand from people who live their), just that the cause changes from time to time.

I live in a large city and it never burned, as most cities didn't. There was some protesting, as Blacks make up a large percentage of the city's population, but it remained peaceful. But some media sources likes to play up the "cities burned," trying to make it seem like all cities "burned," despite it being quite rare, and very limited where it did occur.

Are you able to think for a moment, "Ok lets suppose it is that bad, what might that look like?" Because if you, you might see that one way to address would be to reverse their policies to force them to change it back.

Reverse what policies, specifically? And what cities actually have those policies in place?

Be out of office as a much harder target, and let that which you learned and put into place for four years begin to take place in the social order. Because it if is big, and opening the border unchecked while at the same time prophecy the variant fits right in line with gullible. I think it is that big. If it were that big Simply...what might that look like?

Again, what specific policies or things are you trying to address here? The Border has not been "opened" -- in fact, a major complaint of some Democrats is how slow Pres. Biden has been at reversing some of the Trump immigration policies (such as children "in cages").

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, the GOP is pretty stingy except when it comes to cutting taxes...

That is a pretty ironic statement with all the trillions in spending Joe does in his beautiful new inflation economy. Also, yeah that 2k he was going to pump covid checks up to? The liberals do spend more...on themselves. So generous.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I know Nixon was not impeached but reps on his side wanted him out. You got me. I don't have time to search that...like you don't have time to be informed about what being a globalist is or is not. Instead of a trite answer i ask you, please post, I am curious. What president are you thinking of?

Donald, of course. Remember that he was impeached twice, and members of his own party crossed party lines to convict both times.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.