Trump call to DOJ in Dec 2020: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, Chief Justice Roberts was pushed out, because the GOP were able to stall long enough that Donald was no longer president when the impeachment commenced.

Poor Roberts. Those mean republicans. How dare they stall a fake impeachment that was held in unconstitutional territory. Did the big bad republican's pushed poor elderly feeble Catholic Nancy Pelosi into backing down...and they didn't even help her cross the street. Yeah those reps, they do too much pushing. So glad honest Joe is at the helm. Whew...so relieved now that crime is up everywhere. So relieved the dems summer of love was so compassionate toward anarchy. So patient and loving are they who help us undue to police and the constitution. And smart too. Because those two things are so archaic and yesterday and only for the simple minded.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And yet seven members of his own party voted to convict him... that's only the second time in US history that's happened. Care to guess when the first was?

Care to take a look around at how much pork Joe is pushing? Where do you think that money goes?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Tell you what, if Don is reinstated as POTUS by the end of this year and the election is declared a fraud, I'll give you all of my money and worldly possessions, but if he isn't, you have to give me yours. Deal?

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Obama did a pretty good job at it. In fact he lasted twice as long because his harrassers were incompetent.

Or just not as well paid. I think he did a great job of hand billions of dollars over to terror. A true American. Had nothing to do at all with the Weather Underground.

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think this is necessarily updated. But if you do the research you can find more (I count six and I am sure there has been more since this article). See here is the rub, you can party in your head about how Trump only won one. Yet completely dismiss (as an American) how much the army of lawyers sent to change COVID election laws to stray outside of constitutional boundaries prior to election day, see multiple states stop counting, and even notice on many clips how the counters changed and flip on live TV, and read THIS ARTICLE and walk away thinking the movie "Idiocracy" did not just happen upon America. And that is not going to help when reality comes crashing down around you.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active - And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

THIS ARTICLE
https://bit.ly/3frdvX7

no reason to party. It’s a shame the man cannot accept defeat. He never could. Going back to the 2016 campaign asked flat out of he’d accept the results he said “only if I win”. His game plan all along win or lose in 2016 or 2020 was to fight the results.

there have been a small “handful” depending upon which sources someone chooses to give credibility to, but the truth of the matter is that every lawsuit he or anyone else filed on his behalf basically was thrown out because there was no merit to the case.

trump will not be reinstated until the next election at the earliest, and I doubt much he will even win that election.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think this is necessarily updated. But if you do the research you can find more (I count six and I am sure there has been more since this article). See here is the rub, you can party in your head about how Trump only won one. Yet completely dismiss (as an American) how much the army of lawyers sent to change COVID election laws to stray outside of constitutional boundaries prior to election day, see multiple states stop counting, and even notice on many clips how the counters changed and flip on live TV, and read THIS ARTICLE and walk away thinking the movie "Idiocracy" did not just happen upon America. And that is not going to help when reality comes crashing down around you.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active - And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

THIS ARTICLE

A seven-month old article from Gateway Pundit? That's your best shot?

To get to court one has to make something resembling a case based on something besides what uninformed and intoxicated people say might have happened.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In any case, it is psychologically impossible to generate as much pity for Donald as he demands, or feels for himself... so you might as well give it a rest.

Actually although we radically disagree...and one will be show correct and one not. Just had to say...this was a good one. Kuddos.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's not ironic; that's pathetic.

The irony is that (in my eschatology) what is next is the tribulation. They can say Trump all they want as the savior of America. But the irony if Trump even does get back into office is that he most likely fits the 1st seal of Rev 6:2. In fact, he would already qualify except for apocalyptical power. So I'd say call me pathetic if Trump fades away. But what would we call it if he does not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Donald is magic?

Ok hold up. Now when you say something clever. I acknowledge. I'm not afraid to lose because what will happen has nothing to do with what i think. I am free to be wrong. I would ask you to join me in the freedom room. It helps me to see and honor your person better even if we disagree. See this is actually a really clever point. In a way...yeah...you fell for the bait. But I won't hold my breath for any admission. See the point in saying magic is because what the poster was saying was "what is the next date Trump gets into office?" And he is referring to the Qanon crowd that needs to see Don as their hero. I am not coming from that place. I believe a Trump victory trip wires the 7 year tribulation. So I used "magic" as inverse poetry.

People that think Trump to be in office believe in magic. So if you reread what I wrote, you will see what i did. I said that we would not notice the magic spell we are currently under, while laughing at those who see Trump as magic. Don't think Trump as magic. But think of him more comfortably as "tragic." You like that. And in that i agree with you. It's just what that implies possibly if true. Are you ready for the tribulation?

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump’s followers have devolved into “There is no god but God and Trump is his prophet.” This is a cult. Their now threatening to use magic to overturn the election results.

People that want to see this country escape globalism are not all in the Qanon camp. I think you are wide open for quite a rude awakening yourself (pun intended). If you think this is about Q and Trump etc...I would ask you to consider how much way more wide the playing field is. I look at Ezekiel 38 matching (through several years of study and research) a likely war period within 2 to 3 years (at least according to how everything in lining up over there). But if you factor in the wider slate of events on the world map...it is clearly approaching an end time doorstep. No one knows when. But there really is no other way to explain Ezekiel 38 and how it is lining up. To "devolve" this time period into what Trump followers have devolved to is not look at all the playing pieces and symptomatic of being too close to our own cultural moment.

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The irony is that (in my eschatology) what is next is the tribulation. They can say Trump all they want as the savior of America. But the irony if Trump even does get back into office is that he most likely fits the 1st seal of Rev 6:2. In fact, he would already qualify except for apocalyptical power. So I'd say call me pathetic if Trump fades away. But what would we call it if he does not?

sorry if I am reading you wrong, but a few questions to better understand where you are coming from…

Are you a trump supporter? Do you believe the election was ‘stolen’? Do you want him in office because you believe it triggers the end times? All of the above? None of the above? A combination?

Just want a little better understanding of where you are coming from.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tell you what, if Don is reinstated as POTUS by the end of this year and the election is declared a fraud, I'll give you all of my money and worldly possessions, but if he isn't, you have to give me yours. Deal?

First of all i have no idea what you own...you are fun though...i like you. I have no idea if anything happens with Trump or if Trump fades away. He may indeed fade away. If he does, America is on the fast track to hell. What my point is is that as far as the landscape goes, it would appear that voter fraud would rise to the national concern level. I am not looking at it as a Trump supporter. I am looking at it in an overview sense. The heightened hysteria on all sides, to me, underscores "focus." Which infers relevance. No matter what you feel about it, I would call your attention to the surreal irony of Biden in office. They spent 4 years trying to declare Trump as mentally unfit, and not one hour on Biden while the whole world sees it. The irony, if a scream, would be the fat lady that sings at the end of the opera. If this is something you are not willing to see, I understand. We are all wedged in our pragmatic views. But if you just look at the poetic grammar...its like all over the place. Highlighting our event in history today. So I would chalk that up to be a Trump victory because if we follow the constitution, clearly the mafia in office today has thugary written all over it. The nation needs a cleanse. I don't see that as Trump. I see that in respect to the gravity given our context. It is using the postulates of sociology as a language. And that language infers a national cleanse. But it is at such a heightened level, the boomerang of that species in echo fashion would not be Trump. But something much much bigger. So if Trump fades I'll be at peace. If he doesn't, the world would be...but only for a minute. And all our possessions at that point would signifyingly pale in relation to what time it would be. Blessings.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
no reason to party. It’s a shame the man cannot accept defeat. He never could. Going back to the 2016 campaign asked flat out of he’d accept the results he said “only if I win”. His game plan all along win or lose in 2016 or 2020 was to fight the results.

Yeah my bad. What am i thinking. I would far more prefer the country in your head where no one person could ever challenge the vote in a country. Democracy...she's highly overrated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think this is necessarily updated. But if you do the research you can find more (I count six and I am sure there has been more since this article). See here is the rub, you can party in your head about how Trump only won one.

It does not matter as they have all failed. And, as opposed to the claims of the article title you posted, the evidence was examined and even argued. We have clips of Trump lawyers if various courtrooms stating that they were not alleging any fraud occurred. We have rulings that show why cases were dismissed, how the "evidence" submitted to the court did not show that election law was broken, in fact, in many cases it shows how election policy was followed, just that the affidavits were from people that did not understand election law or procedure.

Yet completely dismiss (as an American) how much the army of lawyers sent to change COVID election laws to stray outside of constitutional boundaries prior to election day,

Oh, you mean like Texas? Texas was one of those states where the governor used emergency powers to "mandate" some changes to the election. Oddly, no one from the Trump side ever mentions how Texas "illegally" changed the rules. Instead, in a form of irony, Texas instead sued other states for "illegally" changing the rules -- apparently not understanding that people in glass houses shouldn't through stones.

Also, the Texas case properly lost. Now, had it gotten that far, the Texas case would have failed on the merits (as Scalia and Thomas, who believed the Texas case should have been heard, still stated it would have failed anyway on the merits in their opinion). But, the simple fact is, Texas has no right to sue another state over violation of another state's laws. It would be about like California suing Texas for not following California power laws; I don't many people, from either side of the aisle, think states should be able to sue other states because they do not like the other state's laws, or that they aren't applying them "correctly."

see multiple states stop counting,

I'm sorry, this didn't happen. There were some precincts in various states that quit counting for the night (particularly rural counties), and in Atlanta they had expected to stop counting in Fulton County, when they decided they should continue counting. Some of it also based on the misunderstanding that counts aren't updated per vote. Instead, the counters do a batch of votes and, as they complete that batch, they update the count -- so it sometimes makes it appear that they "paused," when instead they were merely processing that batch (which often took a few hours, depending on the size of that batch).

and even notice on many clips how the counters changed and flip on live TV,

Not many. There were a couple of cases where there were arithmetic or they applied votes to the wrong candidate -- not often and they were quickly corrected.

and read THIS ARTICLE and walk away thinking the movie "Idiocracy" did not just happen upon America. And that is not going to help when reality comes crashing down around you.

THIS ARTICLE

The "Idiocracy" is those that believe the lies of those supporting Trump; though it tends to be more like trusting the wrong sources and being gullible -- though I suppose might think that makes for an idiot. It is interesting to note, Donald Trump has basically stated that anything he's "lost" is due to corruption and fraud. When he did not win the Emmy for the Apprentice, he claimed it was the corruption of the Hollywood voters. When he lost in Iowa to Ted Cruze in the 2016 primaries, he claimed there was fraud. In the 2018 election he claimed there was fraud. Again, every time he (or his side) does not win.

It is worth noting Trump was the President. If he really thought our election systems were that corrupt, why did he not fix them in 2016 (when he claimed there was fraud in the primaries he lost)? Why didn't he in 2018, when he claimed it was fraud that gave Democrats back the House? Yet in 2020, despite being President and having power to try and "fix" the voting systems, as well as claiming, months before, that if he lost it would be by fraud, why did he not fix the voting systems; or at least work with law enforcement to make sure they could catch those committing fraud, he did nothing.

Instead, he complained about the "fraud." Pres. Trump had a part of his administration, under Homeland Security, who were specifically to ensure that the election was safe and fair -- and they said the "2020 election was most secure in US history." Pres. Trump directed AG Barr to investigate, to find fraud in the election. AG Barr stated that they could find no real fraud. So, as this OP alleges, Trump then tried to get the acting-AG, the one that replaced Barr (because Barr would not back the fraud claims) to state there was fraud, and this AG also stated he did not see evidence of fraud; despite the DoJ and FBI having been investigating the various fraud claims for two months. There is no actual evidence of major fraud, nothing close that would change election results. This has been confirmed multiple times, including by Trump's own Justice Department, Trump's Homeland Security, and the courts.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sorry if I am reading you wrong, but a few questions to better understand where you are coming from…

Are you a trump supporter? Do you believe the election was ‘stolen’? Do you want him in office because you believe it triggers the end times? All of the above? None of the above? A combination?

Just want a little better understanding of where you are coming from.

Very cool Ben. Thanks. No problem. I am a Trump supporter. But I will tell you this...from 2017 to 2018 I was a bit taken back by the man. I was wondering if he might be the antichrist.

I am a Trump supporter not so much because of him but because of what his political moment is. I do see much more perversion in politics these days. Its off the hook. So the way I look at it is it takes either a really strong Christian to stand up against the onslaught of weaponized politics in our government today, or a narcist who can't really feel all the blows or know how to say "stop." I believe that highlights our political moment.

I believe the election was stolen because they put a bunch of new laws in regards to COVID (including standing 6 feet away from checking the voter process). They stopped counting in several states. The counters on various videos would change before our eyes upping Biden while decreasing Trump. The bogus January 6th ploy and ensuing fake impeachment (why are they so afraid of this man?). Their push for vax and evil desire for power is very clear (including burning down cities and looking the other). The people in power is mafia. But well coordinated with super deep pockets. Why so much objection against a forensic audit? It is a republic. The people need to know if the vote is accurate. The left has no interest to look into that, which is unpatriotic. But makes sense if you want to alter voting over time and change the constitution by gutting the police and institute a national police outside the constitution thus changing it from the outside in.

I don't want him in office to trigger anything. I'm fine with it not being end times. But we do have Ezekiel 38 forming no matter what. It implies a late time in our history. If Trump is not in power than Ezekiel 38 could be just months away...or we could go through a dark period of it occurring and yet the tribulation not occur for several years after. So I don't think Trump triggers anything. I am just aware that his stance against war and regime change i different from the globalist. And would infer the bow in Rev 6:2 without an arrow.

Because of Trump affirming Jerusalem for Israel and affirming the Abraham Accords, I believe this helps give us a heads up. Israel's 70th + year (70 year captivity/70th week). I think we are getting a lot of winks.

Reactions: Benjamin413
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Poor Roberts. Those mean republicans. How dare they stall a fake impeachment that was held in unconstitutional territory. Did the big bad republican's pushed poor elderly feeble Catholic Nancy Pelosi into backing down...and they didn't even help her cross the street. Yeah those reps, they do too much pushing. So glad honest Joe is at the helm. Whew...so relieved now that crime is up everywhere. So relieved the dems summer of love was so compassionate toward anarchy. So patient and loving are they who help us undue to police and the constitution. And smart too. Because those two things are so archaic and yesterday and only for the simple minded.

That sounded very cathartic. You must be relieved to have released all that at once.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Care to take a look around at how much pork Joe is pushing? Where do you think that money goes?

Into the pockets of the GOP -- it's the only way to get them to side with a Democrat.

Now that I've answered your question, care to go back and answer mine?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.