Trump call to DOJ in Dec 2020: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Which we already have -- January 6, 2021.

I have no doubt that every time we see some portion of the far right come unglued, the far left will be ready to give them the spotlight they deserve.

False flags? Possible, but unlikely. It's far easier to simply turn the cameras on them and wait... you provide the audience, and the right will provide the circus.

Time will tell. But i think that is EXACTLY what Trump and the patriots are doing to the left. Even though Trump is gaining support and a recent Rasmussen poll indicates 52% of the nation
Which we already have -- January 6, 2021.

I have no doubt that every time we see some portion of the far right come unglued, the far left will be ready to give them the spotlight they deserve.

False flags? Possible, but unlikely. It's far easier to simply turn the cameras on them and wait... you provide the audience, and the right will provide the circus.

Interesting choice of words. Time will tell, but I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump and the patriots are doing, shinning the spotlight on the Biden admin. A recent Rasmussen poll has over half the nation disapproving the Biden admin. And with helpful character reveals like Afghanistan, its only a matter time. At least when more is revealed, you'll have been used to the concept.

Upvote 0

EndTimeTCC

Aug 2, 2021
Van Nuys
✟14,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And what could possibly be more important than saying what you want to hear?

We could've invited the Taliban over to Camp David for milk and cookies and more calmly discussed the terms of our surrender... but no matter what, there was never going to be a happy ending for Afghanistan.

As you see conservatives give Trump an unreasonable pass, thinking you don't do the same here with Biden, well, i think we are alive during an age where you'll be helped with that.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Time will tell. But i think that is EXACTLY what Trump and the patriots are doing to the left. Even though Trump is gaining support and a recent Rasmussen poll indicates 52% of the nation

Rasmussen as always been skewed towards Donald -- they're the only poll that ever put him over 50% in four years.

Interesting choice of words. Time will tell, but I believe that is EXACTLY what Trump and the patriots are doing, shinning the spotlight on the Biden admin.

Anything to keep it off themselves. The less you remember, the better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.