Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes it was on the news recently. I guess like most things it isnt about the issue in isolation, its how it, along with many similar reports from today all the way back to twenty years ago (as you rightly highlighted) allow people to draw conclusions about the calibre of this president. Whether it be personal comments or the way he conducts himself on the internationl stage.

Some will applaud what he does and enjoy those types of remarks or enjoy the way he adopts an attacking diplomatic stance internationally.... others will think he's a bafoon

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Because no guys here have ever said things like that, especially well before they were in a position of power of some sort. Yep, never. We're all saints here and haven't ever been guilty of guy talk.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Because no guys here have ever said things like that, especially well before they were in a position of power of some sort. Yep, never. We're all saints here and haven't ever been guilty of guy talk.
I dunno, I'm not a guy. Probably a lot. Less would say it in public. Less still would say it on national television. And less still would repeat similar things while running for president. But like I said, some like you think it's totally ok, others cringe and can't believe he is the best person USA could find to lead the country

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Well I'd like to think a little higher of the men on this forum, on account of it being a Christian forum. I've never said anything like that. Been an athlete most of my life, spent plenty of time in locker rooms, never heard anything like that from other fellows either. You don't need to be a saint to know better than to say something like that. Trump was in his 50s when he said that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Well I'd like to think a little higher of the men on this forum, on account of it being a Christian forum. I've never said anything like that. Been an athlete most of my life, spent plenty of time in locker rooms, never heard anything like that from other fellows either. You don't need to be a saint to know better than to say something like that. Trump was in his 50s when he said that.
I don't believe you.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I've read enough of your posts to understand why you'd say that, and why I certainly should not care.
At least you're on the right path. This is exactly how America feels about offended liberals.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

I never did. If for no other reason than I always assume anything you say like that will make its way out to the light of day.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
At least you're on the right path. This is exactly how America feels about offended liberals.
Look I get it. You talk in a similar way and approve of gutter talk. And you know what I'm ok with it, because your not a world leader... He is..... Can you not understand why a world leader should adopt a high set of personal standards? And it's not like he said this stuff, or more recent comments, with his buddies in private... He said it on national television.... Are you seriously telling me that's how you would talk on national television with your wife or mother or sister watching?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Well you're correct that I am on the right path, as a Christian man. I'm not an offended liberal. I'm a conservative, registered Republican, simply refusing to defend what ought not be defended.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There is no defense OR approval. Just that so many of the outraged are also guilty of the same stuff.
Ok Ty. I accept that might be true. But you do see why a president should be different when on national television right?

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Ok Ty. I accept that might be true. But you do see why a president should be different when on national television right?
The President never said that on national television. A rich real estate mogul did. And on a show where one doesn't tune in for Dora the Explorer or sermons.

Upvote 0