Trump best strategy with NK? Name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who play simple wargame RISK know that first beginner strategy is "Line in Sand' strategy used by Trump with NK. Threaten "Fire and Fury" if person crosses line and attack.

Of course such beginner strategy fail. Trump makes threat and Kim Jong Un laugh in Trump face and cross line. Trump make another threat and Kim Jong Un laugh in Trump face again and cross line.

Trump best response? Name calling. Is what 8 year olds do in schoolyard when they lose. Should not be what POTUS of USA does. POTUS should have sophisticated mature strategy. Not beginner RISK strategy followed by name calling.

Do you think POTUS using such a beginner strategy with NK was good idea? Do you think POTUS of USA should have more mature sophisticated response than calling other person names?

EDIT: Also think whole world knows Obama would have given better response than name calling. What do you think?

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just went. "this is the so-called leader of the free world" A oranged haired clown that used the term rocket man, to a UN General Assembly?

Lord, have mercy.

I see you spouting off in quite a few posts. I hope this isn't your 'A' game because all I have seen thus far is your own unsubstantive opinion.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I see you spouting off in quite a few posts. I hope this isn't your 'A' game because all I have seen thus far is your own unsubstantive opinion.

Was this supposed to be funny or trolling? I can't tell what it is cause either didn't work.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Was this supposed to be funny or trolling? I can't tell what it is cause either didn't work.

Neither. I was calling you out for not posting anything that supports your claims.

Blunt enough?

Get the point?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually was very accurate statement made by Targaryen.

Notice he from Canada? Rest of world sees Trump for clown he is. Other world leaders openly mock him. Trump is seen as big laughing stock around world so "Orange haired clown" is very accurate.

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock', 'obsessed with Obama
'People Here Think Trump Is a Laughingstock' - POLITICO Magazine
Departing Ethics Chief: U.S. Is 'Close to a Laughingstock'
Trump is making America the laughingstock of the world
'People Here Think Trump Is a Laughingstock'
Malcolm Turnbull mocks Donald Trump in Australia parliament'

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Actually was very accurate statement made by Targaryen.

Notice from Canada. Rest of world sees Trump as clown. Other world leaders openly mock him. Trump is seen as big laughing stock around world so "Orange haired clown" is very accurate.

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock', 'obsessed with Obama

Huh... so the President that stated he will be the "greatest existential threat to globalism" has people around the globe against him? Shocker....

"Americanism, not globalism will be our credo." You mean statements like that? Yeah, I'm sure that didn't tick anyone off. I'm sure globalist love him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Huh... so the President that stated he will be the "greatest existential threat to globalism" has people around the globe against him? Shocker....

"Americanism, not globalism will be our credo." You mean statements like that? Yeah, I'm sure that didn't tick anyone off. I'm sure globalist love him.
This has nothing to do with post you replying to or topic of thread. Trump is seen as clown around world because he constantly act like clown.

Please try to stay on topic. If you can not please stay out of thread. Thank you.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This has nothing to do with post you replying to or topic of thread. Trump is seen as clown around world because he constantly act like clown.

Please try to stay on topic. If you can not please stay out of thread. Thank you.

I responded to your post as responded to. If you do not want a response, then remain a lurker. I do not recognize your authority to recommend me to do anything. Either engage me in conversation or go fly a kite. I simply do not care what your personal opinion is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

I think you are missing the point. They're not angry at him; they think hes a joke. Im not angry at him. I think hes an embarrassment.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think you are missing the point. They're not angry at him; they think hes a joke. Im not angry at him. I think hes an embarrassment.

They think they can't be beaten, and the American President cannot accomplish anything without them. That is why they laugh at and mock him. 'Who is this little man that thinks he is better than us?'

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
They think they can't be beaten, and the American President cannot accomplish anything without them. That is why they laugh at and mock him. 'Who is this little man that thinks he is better than us?'

What exactly has been so great of an accomplishment in 8 months, hmm? What has he gotten done that has been his driving force from day one and gotten through congress?

Trump is not even a good American leader. He's like Ford without the humility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What exactly has been so great of an accomplishment in 8 months, hmm? What has he gotten done that has been his driving force from day one and gotten through congress?

Trump is not even a good American leader. He's like Ford without the humility.

No.

You tell me where he failed and I will discuss that. Make a definitive statement and take a stance instead of taking pot shots from the shadows. Give me a position I can argue against. You feel 'a' because of 'b'. Then be prepared to defend your 'b'.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
No.

You tell me where he failed and I will discuss that. Make a definitive statement and take a stance instead of taking pot shots from the shadows. Give me a position I can argue against. You feel 'a' because of 'b'. Then be prepared to defend your 'b'.

No I made a statement, not a "defensive" statement. A statement, you know, an opinion.

Tough, and I have defended my position before, in other threads. You just choose not to listen. Not my issue.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No I made a statement, not a "defensive" statement. A statement, you know, an opinion.

Tough, and I have defended my position before, in other threads. You just choose not to listen. Not my issue.

So you are saying you have no argument. I already know that.

I want to discuss fact. I really, honestly do not care about your opinion. Your going to take a stance, and make an opinion I expect you to substantiate it. If you cant, just admit it and move on.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
So you are saying you have no argument. I already know that.

I want to discuss fact. I really, honestly do not care about your opinion. Your going to take a stance, and make an opinion I expect you to substantiate it. If you cant, just admit it and move on.

No I'm saying trying to discuss fact with you is pointless cause you don't want to listen to it, cause it dares contradict your worldview. That you're needlessly hostile and argumentative. That's why.

Maybe when you actually give some credence to points raised and stopped the rather tired routine of blind attack, maybe I'll give you more effort.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No I'm saying trying to discuss fact with you is pointless cause you don't want to listen to it, cause it dares contradict your worldview. That you're needlessly hostile and argumentative. That's why.

Maybe when you actually give some credence to points raised and stopped the rather tired routine of blind attack, maybe I'll give you more effort.

Oh wow... is the kettle black maybe?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.