Trump appointee Carl Higbie resigns after racist, sexist, anti-Muslim & anti-LGBT comments revealed

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Trump appointee Carl Higbie resigns after racist, sexist, anti-Muslim & anti-LGBT comments revealed
Trump appointee Carl Higbie stepped down on Thursday from his position at the Corporation for National and Community Service, which runs AmeriCorps and Senior Corps, after he allegedly made racist, sexist, anti-Muslim and anti-LGBT comments on the radio between 2013 and 2016.

"Effective immediately, Carl Higbie has resigned as Chief of External Affairs at CNCS," Samantha Jo Warfield, a spokesperson for the corporation, told CNN in a statement.
We have the best vetting! Is this bad vetting or were is comments considered his resume?

Reactions: JackRT

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Other gems include soldiers with PTSD have a weak mind and/or are faking it, people on welfare should be denied the right to vote and undocumented immigrants should be shot on sight. As usual, the hatred in these comments aren't the problem, it's the fact that they are compiled and reported to the public.

• Winner
Reactions: Gadarene
Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Los Angeles
✟480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As racist as Trump’s administration is, I wonder why he resigned?
You called Trump a racist, so is that Pharisee like or Christian? I am a Black male and I do not see the Trump administration as racist, so what race were you referrikng to?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You called Trump a racist, so is that Pharisee like or Christian? I am a Black male and I do not see the Trump administration as racist, so what race were you referrikng to?
It was sarcasm. My sarcasm font isn’t working, I guess. :)

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Los Angeles
✟480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Los Angeles
✟480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It was sarcasm. My sarcasm font isn’t working, I guess. :)
Cool, but I must wonder, as a Black man, would calling Obama a racist be sarcasm. What about if we called him a half racist, his Black side, or must we only call his white side that. Why do Christians think it okay to call other Christians racist, but not call Blacks that?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Cool, but I must wonder, as a Black man, would calling Obama a racist be sarcasm. What about if we called him a half racist, his Black side, or must we only call his white side that. Why do Christians think it okay to call other Christians racist, but not call Blacks that?
That’s probably for another thread.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Los Angeles
✟480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s probably for another thread.
Not really, because a poster posted about Black Lives Matter, All lives Matter and Blue lives Matter, and then pointed out that the word black was the only change. Honestly, the words 'all' and 'blue' were the changes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Not really, because a poster posted about Black Lives Matter, All lives Matter and Blue lives Matter, and then pointed out that the word black was the only change. Honestly, the words 'all' and 'blue' were the changes.
That’s their signature. It’s not part of the Thread.

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I agree, but it is hard for Democrats and Confederates to get over it when that means lying about The Democrat confederacy and KKK. What is an anti-LGBT comment? Is that like saying 'homosexuality is a sin because God and Jesus said so."

you are aware that party positions have drifted in the century and a half since the civil war?

Upvote 0