Trump and Giualiani's Ukrainian Associates

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Pictures have emerged of Trump with Parnas and Fruman, in group shots (both of them with Giuliani), alone (Parnas with Trump at the White House), and even dining with Trump Jr. (both of them).

Of course, the bastion of honesty that is Donald Trump has denied knowing them (he also claims to have the world's best memory):

"I don't know those gentlemen. Now it's possible I have a picture with them because I have a picture with everybody, I have a picture with everybody here," Trump said, according to a pool report.

Pictures show Trump with Rudy Giuliani's arrested associates, despite the president saying he doesn't know them

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Pictures have emerged of Trump with Parnas and Fruman, in group shots (both of them with Giuliani), alone (Parnas with Trump at the White House), and even dining with Trump Jr. (both of them).

Of course, the bastion of honesty that is Donald Trump has denied knowing them (he also claims to have the world's best memory):

"I don't know those gentlemen. Now it's possible I have a picture with them because I have a picture with everybody, I have a picture with everybody here," Trump said, according to a pool report.

Pictures show Trump with Rudy Giuliani's arrested associates, despite the president saying he doesn't know them
Problem is you down right know that if he had any real discussions with them outside of a few mere pleasantries you know it would have already have been leaked. Seeing it hasn't the President is probably genuine and sincere in what he said.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Problem is you down right know that if he had any real discussions with them outside of a few mere pleasantries you know it would have already have been leaked. Seeing it hasn't the President is probably genuine and sincere in what he said.

Just posing for multiple pictures with them in the White House, and with Giuliani. And they dined with Trump Jr., who has been estranged from Trump, so no connection there.

He's probably as genuine and sincere about not knowing them as he was when he said he didn't have an affair with Stormy Daniels and that he didn't know about the payoff.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Photo ops only count when Obama is pictured with someone.

It would be different if Trump had lunch with them at the airport just prior to their efforts to flee the country.

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,569.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
No, I know noting of the sort. What is it with people making up scenarios and then trying to pass off their made up scenario as evidence?

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
No, I know noting of the sort. What is it with people making up scenarios and then trying to pass off their made up scenario as evidence?
Defense mechanism commonly employed by most humans. Being aware if it and actively trying to stop the act of this mechanism is a noble virtue that should be valued. There are others who would find that bothersome. We should give such people no pause.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'd say seeing what we've seen the last few years in regard to leaks of just about everything if they had something nefarious probability demands we would have seen it.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟903,569.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I'd say seeing what we've seen the last few years in regard to leaks of just about everything if they had something nefarious probability demands we would have seen it.

I would say cynicism combined with confirmation bias not a good place to make declarations from. :wave:

Upvote 0