Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know how else to explain this. Any other diseases deaths are reported on based on the primary cause listed. For covid it gets reported for even being a contributing factor.
As I said before, people can live for many years with diabetes or asthma. It is the COVID that kills them.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said before, people can live for many years with diabetes or asthma. It is the COVID that kills them.

I'm only bringing up the point that it's reported differently and those big numbers are causing a panic. I don't see why this is happening unless there is an agenda for it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did you actually read that? Primary cause of death was only 6 percent.

No, that's not what it said.
He noted that the 6% figure includes cases where COVID-19 was listed as the only cause of death. “That does not mean that someone who has hypertension or diabetes who dies of Covid didn’t die of Covid-19. They did,” Fauci said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“So the numbers you’ve been hearing — the 180,000-plus deaths — are real deaths from Covid-19. Let [there] not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said.

CDC Did Not 'Admit Only 6%' of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19 - FactCheck.org

No point in denial.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm only bringing up the point that it's reported differently and those big numbers are causing a panic. I don't see why this is happening unless there is an agenda for it.

It's the Soviet way; "If we tell the truth, something terrible will happen." That's not the way America works.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, that's not what it said.
He noted that the 6% figure includes cases where COVID-19 was listed as the only cause of death. “That does not mean that someone who has hypertension or diabetes who dies of Covid didn’t die of Covid-19. They did,” Fauci said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“So the numbers you’ve been hearing — the 180,000-plus deaths — are real deaths from Covid-19. Let [there] not be any confusion about that,” Fauci said.

CDC Did Not 'Admit Only 6%' of Recorded Deaths from COVID-19 - FactCheck.org

No point in denial.

Maybe I'm not being understood about primary cause of death. I don't know how else to explain it.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it isn't being reported "differently." These people are dying of COVID.

Maybe if I use an example it will help. I will use myself as the example.

I have leukemia and a very compromised immune system. I was one of the lucky ones to have caught Covid-19, it caused the worst case of pneumonia I've ever had. If I had died, obviously I didn't but if I had would you have listed leukemia as my cause of death? Leukemia is what caused my immune system to fail not COVID. under the old rules cause of death would have been pneumonia and everything else would have just been a contributing factor.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I have leukemia and a very compromised immune system. I was one of the lucky ones to have caught Covid-19, it caused the worst case of pneumonia I've ever had. If I had died, obviously I didn't but if I had would you have listed leukemia as my cause of death? Leukemia is what caused my immune system to fail not COVID. under the old rules cause of death would have been pneumonia and everything else would have just been a contributing factor.

They understand what you are saying. I'm glad you are still with us.

The contributing factors are something people aren't really willing to get into - for a number of reasons. Medically they acknowledge that.

When my mother passed away years ago? They listed organ failure because her body shut down during the dying process, but in the end Dementia is what killed her. She lost the ability to swallow due to the effects of Dementia, and of course you need to eat and drink properly to survive. After a while your stomach stops processing food and drink even if you supplement the patient with IV's, etc during her process. They had to stop giving her food and drink because if your body stops processing it? Your patient will be in agony if you continue feeding it. The end stages of dementia is what caused the organ failure, etc. Yes, it was the organs that failed and died that caused her death. Dementia was a contributing factor.

It will be interesting to see after things calm down how they break it down, but I doubt they will do so anytime soon.

• Prayers
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I’m not a doctor so I wouldn’t make such a ruling. That is up to medical professionals.

I have posted several pieces of evidence that address this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not a doctor so I wouldn’t make such a ruling. That is up to medical professionals.

I have posted several pieces of evidence that address this.

The doctors actually said don't worry about it you will die from something else before leukemia kills you. That was supposed to somehow make things better. Even with leukemia being the actual cause to start things off its not reported as the primary cause of death. If they treated it like covid people would panic as they are today. Instead of 4k dead every year it would be 60k
Big difference in the numbers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They understand what you are saying. I'm glad you are still with us.

The contributing factors are something people aren't really willing to get into - for a number of reasons. Medically they acknowledge that.

When my mother passed away years ago? They listed organ failure because her body shut down during the dying process, but in the end Dementia is what killed her. She lost the ability to swallow due to the effects of Dementia, and of course you need to eat and drink properly to survive. After a while your stomach stops processing food and drink even if you supplement the patient with IV's, etc during her process. They had to stop giving her food and drink because if your body stops processing it? Your patient will be in agony if you continue feeding it. The end stages of dementia is what caused the organ failure, etc. Yes, it was the organs that failed and died that caused her death. Dementia was a contributing factor.

It will be interesting to see after things calm down how they break it down, but I doubt they will do so anytime soon.

Dementia is an awful disease. I recently went through that with a family member.

I'm glad you understand. Most people just read it as I'm saying covid isn't dangerous. We are faced with dangerous things everyday yet we carry on. I see an agenda behind this seeing how everyone in the world got on board with the reporting. Believers already know what's to come and every action like this moves us in that direction.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The doctors actually said don't worry about it you will die from something else before leukemia kills you. That was supposed to somehow make things better. Even with leukemia being the actual cause to start things off its not reported as the primary cause of death. If they treated it like covid people would panic as they are today. Instead of 4k dead every year it would be 60k
Big difference in the numbers.
As the evidence I have posted states, the number from the CDC are accurate.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As the evidence I have posted states, the number from the CDC are accurate.

I'm not disputing anything other than how it's reported. Change the reporting back to how we always did for other diseases and that number will be way lower.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not disputing anything other than how it's reported. Change the reporting back to how we always did for other diseases and that number will be way lower.
That was a determination made by experts in the field. I am not an expert in this field so I will abide by their determination.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let's talk about leukemia since that's what I have. An estimated 26k people will die of leukemia. Since it effects the immune system way more people will die of pneumonia or other illnesses. They will be listed as to what they died of and not leukemia. Leukemia will be listed as a secondary cause.

No. The American Cancer society, and all hospitals I know of, call that death from leukemia. They will note that the disease caused pneumonia or other infection, but that's not the same thing.

Upvote 0