Trump Administration purges Kissinger, Albright, Military Brass from Defense Policy Board

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Some yes, but some will be harder. Not everyone who was fired will still be available, and they will have been replaced by goons, who can’t always be instantly fired.

Biden will surely want to restore relationships with allies, but he won’t necessarily have the same policies as Obama.
I don't think Biden needs to have the same policies as Obama. He just needs to have similar relationships. Biden and our allies will probably have some disagreements about some policies, but they will be thankful that diplomatic communications have returned to normal.

Related example: the Dutch can't wait to be rid of Pete Hoekstra.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have heard that his goal is revenge, not winning. He is trying to trash the White House as much as possible before he leaves.

I have this image of gratuitous spray-can graffiti all over the walls of the Oval Office along with a suspicious puddle in the middle of the Presidential Bed. ;)

OB

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have this image of gratuitous spray-can graffiti all over the walls of the Oval Office along with a suspicious puddle in the middle of the Presidential Bed.
You forgot the pail of water perched over the oval office door. But you've just taken the image of the US to a new low with the thoughts of what went on in the Presidential beds over the decades.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,266.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
You forgot the pail of water perched over the oval office door. But you've just taken the image of the US to a new low with the thoughts of what went on in the Presidential beds over the decades.

The image of Trump from out here is a little more like this. Fortunately we don't equate Mr Trump with the American people.

upload_2020-12-5_10-57-13.jpeg

OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I have this image of gratuitous spray-can graffiti all over the walls of the Oval Office along with a suspicious puddle in the middle of the Presidential Bed. ;)

OB
Raw shrimp in the curtain rods?

Upvote 0