angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For some unknown reason Trump agreed to follow through with accepting Obama's previous deal with Australia, where their refugees will be resettled into American communities - maybe yours. All of the men have committed rape and other serious criminal offenses, including against children. These men will be settled into unsuspecting communities, and put on government benefits that taxpayers will have to pay for.

As someone with a family member who worked for the Medical Examiner's office, I have heard of some things most people don't. The very real danger of resettling dangerous men into communities cannot be overstated.

I urge everyone to contact your representatives and insist that these resettlements be immediately stopped. With the terror attacks it's sheer insanity to continue these resettlements. If you look carefully at photos of "refugees" on boats, you will see there are zero women on the boats. If the supposed "refugees" were fleeing war then only men flee and women remain behind in the war zone? It doesn't add up. Irregardless, it's unfair to your children, your neighborhood children, and every woman in every community across the country to be put at risk this way. There are enough criminals already in the country. It should be a requirement that everyone serve a brief time at a Medical Examiner's office so that people can see for themselves the end result of sin.

Please contact your representatives. Don't disregard this. The life you save may be your daughter's.

Refugees Resettled in U.S. from Detention Centers Known for Rape, Pedophilia

So it begins here: U.S. city ‘overrun’ with criminal refugees

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For some unknown reason Trump agreed to follow through with accepting Obama's previous deal with Australia, where their refugees will be resettled into American communities
Link for your Breitbart article to The Guardian says....
Officials from the United States are on the island for preliminary interviews regarding resettlement of refugees in America, but there is significant uncertainty that that deal will go ahead. The US could take zero, or a handful of refugees from Manus, and still be upholding the deal it struck with Australia, which obliges it only to consider refugees for resettlement.
Manus Island refugee arrested for alleged sexual assault of 10-year-old girl

Your article is from October, that detention center has been closed.
Australia must secure solutions for refugees abandoned on Manus Island

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Link for your Breitbart article to The Guardian says....
Officials from the United States are on the island for preliminary interviews regarding resettlement of refugees in America, but there is significant uncertainty that that deal will go ahead. The US could take zero, or a handful of refugees from Manus, and still be upholding the deal it struck with Australia, which obliges it only to consider refugees for resettlement.

Your article is from October, that detention center has been closed.
Australia must secure solutions for refugees abandoned on Manus Island
I hope you're right. Our women and girls need to be protected; we need to look at who really deserves our charity. Those men chose rape and child rape; they deserve nothing from us but our female population does deserve our protection. It has alarmed me as I've read report after report of all these "refugees" raping and then the Catholic bishops get up and tell us we need to accept them as an act of Christian charity. I'm a Christian of many years and know those bishops are dead wrong. The ugly truth is that the Catholic church gets $$$ from each refugee they resettle. The Catholic bishops get the money to live in luxury, with maids, new cars, and all the trappings, and don't care that they're exposing young girls, boys, and women to rape.

Think about one of the most physically painful things you've had happen to you, and then you'll understand some of what girls and women who have been brutalized feel.

People need to contact their legislators - at least once a week. We as Christians cannot allow liberal judges to determine policy in this country. Please ask everyone you know to complain to their legislators. Only as our voices become as one will we take control of the insanity that has prevailed and turn it around.

France has an epidemic; a rape crisis on their hands from resettlements: France Records 267,000 Cases of Sexual Abuse on Public Transport In Just Two Years - Geller Report

• Informative
Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
For some unknown reason Trump agreed to follow through with accepting Obama's previous deal with Australia, where their refugees will be resettled into American communities - maybe yours. All of the men have committed rape and other serious criminal offenses, including against children. These men will be settled into unsuspecting communities, and put on government benefits that taxpayers will have to pay for.

As someone with a family member who worked for the Medical Examiner's office, I have heard of some things most people don't. The very real danger of resettling dangerous men into communities cannot be overstated.

I urge everyone to contact your representatives and insist that these resettlements be immediately stopped. With the terror attacks it's sheer insanity to continue these resettlements. If you look carefully at photos of "refugees" on boats, you will see there are zero women on the boats. If the supposed "refugees" were fleeing war then only men flee and women remain behind in the war zone? It doesn't add up. Irregardless, it's unfair to your children, your neighborhood children, and every woman in every community across the country to be put at risk this way. There are enough criminals already in the country. It should be a requirement that everyone serve a brief time at a Medical Examiner's office so that people can see for themselves the end result of sin.

Please contact your representatives. Don't disregard this. The life you save may be your daughter's.

Refugees Resettled in U.S. from Detention Centers Known for Rape, Pedophilia

So it begins here: U.S. city ‘overrun’ with criminal refugeeas

I know a woman that was recently sent to the US from the detention centre from there, and she is from the MIddle East, but she not a muslim. She seems harmless and nothing wrong with her and does intend to work while in America.

There is very limited media that is allowed at the detention centers as well and not all the stories you hear about them are true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This is the Obama legacy. Why these particular immigrants were allowed in must be because of honoring the agreement made with Australia by the previous administration, but when it comes to the bigger issue, you can only hope that the "Resistance" Party and the judges that Obama appointed will not be able to prevent the Trump administration from putting a halt to such goings on.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is the Obama legacy. Why these particular immigrants were allowed in must be because of honoring the agreement made with Australia by the previous administration, but when it comes to the bigger issue, you can only hope that the "Resistance" Party and the judges that Obama appointed will not be able to prevent the Trump administration from putting a halt to such goings on.
The Obama deal does not say that the US has to take any of them so there is no agreement that needs to be prevented.

Link for the Breitbart article to The Guardian says....

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm much more worried about the fellow upthread who keeps referring to women as "our" women. I assure you, dude, we are not yours. We are our own.
Not everyone feels as you do! I am very protective of my daughter and my friends' daughters! And I very much like my husband to be protective of me and our daughters! This country has slid so far left that all the good things I remember growing up have been lost. When men held doors for women and treated them well - Ozzie and Harriet days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
When men held doors for women and treated them well - Ozzie and Harriet days.

Ah, when men weren't held accountable to how they treated women, and black people had to sit at the back of the bus and use different facilities than white people. What a grand time.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0