loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump abruptly cancels NATO news conference as anger boils over - CNNPolitics
President Donald Trump appeared to be in a fractious mood as he met with world leaders at the NATO summit outside London on Wednesday, calling the leader of the US's northern neighbor "two-faced" and abruptly canceling his end-of-meeting press conference which was scheduled to take place while the House Judiciary Committee is holding its first hearing as part of the ongoing impeachment inquiry.

The hearing and the overnight circulation of a viral video showing world leaders appearing to joke at Trump's expense seemed to cast a shadow over Trump's day.
"I think we've done plenty of press conferences ... unless you're demanding a press conference," Trump said during a media availability with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. "We've had a tremendous two days and I think NATO is stronger than it's ever been."

Trump confirmed the decision shortly after on Twitter, "When today's meetings are over, I will be heading back to Washington. We won't be doing a press conference at the close of NATO because we did so many over the past two days. Safe travels to all!"
tulc(thinks this sums up President Trump at NATO) :tantrum:

Reactions: StromRider

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Then it's kind of curious you'd hang out somewhere that has one of the two things you "have no use for" in it's very title. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:
I don't consider your posts "news".

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't consider your posts "news".
...didn't say you did, but you are hanging out in a forum who's title is: current news and events. Which, as you said in your post, is one of two things you have no use for. :wave:
tulc(is glad to clear that up for Chesterton) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
...didn't say you did, but you are hanging out in a forum who's title is: current news and events. Which, as you said in your post, is one of two things you have no use for. :wave:
tulc(is glad to clear that up for Chesterton) :oldthumbsup:
I'm actually (like, not virtually) "hanging out" in a spare room of my house right now, and if this News forum disappeared from the face of the Earth, I'd muddle through just fine. :wave:

Upvote 0