United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That far from changes my overall point.

Maybe you should be seeing more of what your partners in crime are doing elsewhere..
MY partners in crime...who would that be?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let me narrow that down to anti trumpers...those to which the over all point of the post to which you replied was aimed.
I didn't vote for Trump and never would.
So maybe you should address what I actually said in my response. There are valid reasons for many of the complaints about the things he has done and continues to do. I even gave an example referring to this particular OP subject and you couldn't care less.
That shows that no matter what he does Trump supporters will defend him.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't vote for Trump and never would.
So maybe you should address what I actually said in my response. There are valid reasons for many of the complaints about the things he has done and continues to do. I even gave an example referring to this particular OP subject and you couldn't care less.
That shows that no matter what he does Trump supporters will defend him.

First there are many invalid as well, that was my point.

Now you have replied to that with what you say is valid. I'm sorry but the way the shark feedings go, I don't believe a thing that is said here by any anti trumper. So no, I won't address something that may or may not be true, nor will I even try to get to the bottom of it...been there and know how it goes. And any reasonable expectation for me to do so has been ruined by the untrustworthy bashes I've seen here all too often.

And this isn't really directed so much at you as others, you just stepped in their muck.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reason says that there is no particular number, but elections have been changed simply because of vote fraud.

That's been verified, and we all ought to care about such a thing IMHO.

posting withdrawn ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Baloney. I've read and heard their protestations for myself. They were particularly common at the time, shortly after the last presidential election, when Donald Trump made his public claim that three million fraudulent votes had been cast. You can easily verify this for yourself.

The claims made by Democrats about voter fraud were not how you portrayed them. This error has been pointed out to you and others numerous times and yet the correction fails to stick and the errors continue to be repeated.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You obviously haven't thought through the consequences in making private voter information public.
Neither do you understand why it is necessary for voters to know how their representatives are voting once their are elected.
What are the consequences of not being able to trust votes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But for sure, it's a lame argument to say that if 'only' 8000+ fraudulent votes have so far been documented across the nation, there is nothing dishonest going on and no election has been changed by illegal votes.
I think it is mostly the fact that people claiming that elections have been changed can't point to an example of one is the main reason people say no election has been changed by illegal votes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums