Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Baloney. I've read and heard their protestations for myself. They were particularly common at the time, shortly after the last presidential election, when Donald Trump made his public claim that three million fraudulent votes had been cast. You can easily verify this for yourself.

Perhaps you could verify it for us? You are the one making the claim.

Just present links. That'd be fine.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Good question. I do know that when the cops catch one speeder in a radar trap, one may assume there were more than one speeding over the course of a week...

Do you know the number of gold coins in a leprechaun's pot at the end of a rainbow?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you could verify it for us? You are the one making the claim.

Just present links. That'd be fine.
This was the claim:
For years, conservatives and republicans have falsely insisted that liberals and democrats have insisted that there has been NO vote fraud.
Ask him to verify that conservatives and republicans "falsely" insisted that liberals and democrats had insisted that there was no vote fraud.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about over 3 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 Presidential election?

Can you give an example of the type of bold, outlandish, controversial claim that someone should make without having any evidence?

You are wording this weirdly, something I'm always suspicious of. Get directly to your point. Say what you mean..if you have a valid point you shouldn't have to trap anyone to make it.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course not. He shouldn't start, he shouldn't stop, he shouldn't have started it or not started it to begin with...whatever it takes. He shouldn't do anything because someone is always going to find something wrong with it...always.

If people could see some of these comments here from others perspective, you might get a laugh out of them too. The less funny an more perplexing part, is once folks get going, they can't even see how unreasonable their comments are or that they are geared towards one end, often having little to do with what the man does or doesn't do. He could sit and do nothing and the frenzy still wouldn't cease.

Who is the actual laughing stock here?

Not a big deal, we're all used to is, but it w as interesting enough to comment on. :)
From the governments report....when they only had partial information, names and birthdays, they went beyond what they said they would do and searched for people and their information from other data bases, including the Social Security database.
Now you know why he turned it over to Homeland Security.

So maybe you should be seeing some of what Trump is doing from another perspective because what I see is someone who couldn't care less about other people's privacy, while at the same time demanding that his be protected, such as his tax returns that he promised to release.

GAI recognizes the birthday problem and removed the uncertainty by taking the additional step of running the pool of potential duplicate voting matches through Virtual DBS ’s commercial database to confirm the voter identities. Virtual DBS applied credit reporting data, social security administration data, and other commercial data such as magazine subscription information.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/wh...bility-institute-problem-duplicate-voting.pdf

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
This was the claim:

Ask him to verify that conservatives and republicans "falsely" insisted that liberals and democrats had insisted that there was no vote fraud.

Ummm...doesn't it make more sense to show the positive than the double negative? Can you demonstrate that liberals/democrats did indeed state there was absolutely no vote fraud?

While you're at it perhaps your strongest case for voter fraud throwing an election?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, we did find 9000 illegal voters...since 2000...
Careful now....those are suspected, maybe, people who voted more than once, and it's a big maybe considering the links that they went to, to try to correctly identify these people.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From the governments report....when they only had partial information, names and birthdays, they went beyond what they said they would do and searched for people and their information from other data bases, including the Social Security database.
Now you know why he turned it over to Homeland Security.

So maybe you should be seeing some of what Trump is doing from another perspective because what I see is someone who couldn't care less about other people's privacy, while at the same time demanding that his be protected, such as his tax returns that he promised to release.

GAI recognizes the birthday problem and removed the uncertainty by taking the additional step of running the pool of potential duplicate voting matches through Virtual DBS ’s commercial database to confirm the voter identities. Virtual DBS applied credit reporting data, social security administration data, and other commercial data such as magazine subscription information.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/wh...bility-institute-problem-duplicate-voting.pdf

That far from changes my overall point.

Maybe you should be seeing more of what your partners in crime are doing elsewhere..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Baloney. I've read and heard their protestations for myself. They were particularly common at the time, shortly after the last presidential election, when Donald Trump made his public claim that three million fraudulent votes had been cast. You can easily verify this for yourself.

I'm not going to dig up your alleged evidence for you. You consistently make absurd claims and then ask others to substantiate them for you , no thanks.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
This was the claim:

No, the claim was:

For years, Liberals and Democrats have insisted that there has been NO vote fraud.

You and other conservatives repeatedly make this claim. Here's some evidence, it's right here, in your post.

You need to support your claim. Me calling your claim (and others like it) false isn't "making the claim", it's simply calling out your false claim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For all those folks who think close is good enough and voter fraud should be a concern only if thousands of votes were involved, this should be interesting reading.

The Insanely Close Virginia House of Delegates Race Has Finally Been Decided
There is no system that would satisfy the loser either way. Although the loser here had offered, prior to the draw to agree that the loser would accept the outcome. But the winner did not and now the loser is going to continue to contest the outcome. The issue is that each vote counts, not that widespread fraud exists. The recount showed human error in counting one ballot.

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For all those folks who think close is good enough and voter fraud should be a concern only if thousands of votes were involved, this should be interesting reading.

The Insanely Close Virginia House of Delegates Race Has Finally Been Decided
Virginia official: At least 83 Fredericksburg-area voters were assigned to wrong House district, throwing election results into disarray
Virginia has several problems in several districts, in this case sending out the wrong district ballots to voters.
The 88th is solidly red the 28th is purple.

Mitzi Brown, a resident of Charlotte Street, said the problem went both ways, with voters in each district being wrongly assigned to the other.

“Everybody on my street got ballots for the 28th. According to the lines, we are in the 88th,” Brown said. “There are probably 45 to 50 houses.”

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is no system that would satisfy the loser either way. Although the loser here had offered, prior to the draw to agree that the loser would accept the outcome. But the winner did not and now the loser is going to continue to contest the outcome. The issue is that each vote counts, not that widespread fraud exists. The recount showed human error in counting one ballot.
I think it was more that one. In the original count Yancey won by 10 instead of losing by one?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Virginia official: At least 83 Fredericksburg-area voters were assigned to wrong House district, throwing election results into disarray
Virginia has several problems in several districts, in this case sending out the wrong district ballets to voters.
The 88th is solidly red the 28th is purple.

Mitzi Brown, a resident of Charlotte Street, said the problem went both ways, with voters in each district being wrongly assigned to the other.

“Everybody on my street got ballots for the 28th. According to the lines, we are in the 88th,” Brown said. “There are probably 45 to 50 houses.”
They must pass a law outlawing human error. That will fix it.
virginiaforlovers.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it was more that one. In the original count Yancey won by 10 instead of losing by one?
I was using Trump math. You are likely correct, but one ballot is more dramatic.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0