Feb 23, 2004
✟380,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Donald Trump is a great, wonderful President, possibly the greatest President of all time. Will he be equaled? I don't know, but probably not. The other Presidents we've had lately? Total losers.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think a good president should be more than just one who enacts policies you agree with. Being good at the job requires much more than just policy. Trump is so emotionally and mentally (and even physically) unfit for the job of president that even if I agreed with all his positions, I could never support him for office, and much less now after everything I’ve seen over the last four years.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump never gets any positive press.

Tell that to Fox News, OAN, Sinclair Broadcast Group, most of US talkback radio, the New York Post and any other News Corporation newspaper.

Not only did he declare Jerusalem,

Annoying Palestinians, defying international norms and worsening the situation in the Middle East does not make Trump a good president, it just makes him a really bad international diplomat.

declare soveignity at UN,

Given that the UN requires no renunciation of sovereignty, this seems like a questionable statement meant to feed those who are ignorant of what the UN actually is, what it does and how individual nations participate in it.

defund WHO

He's said he's going to defund the WHO, but there are these weird things, known as laws, that prevent him form doing so without some approvals from Congress. That said, the US is already about $200 million behind in its payments to the organisation.

Also, abdicating the position of the US in a major global body like the WHO, in a fit of pique about appearances of favouritism, just smacks of Trumps continued failure are international diplomacy.

As a student of international politics, watching US influence wither on the vine has been one of the great tragedies of the past 3 1/2 years.

I'm not going to touch the rest of the list, as I suspect it is going to make me irrationally angry for far too long, and there are better things to spend my time on.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think a good president should be more than just one who enacts policies you agree with. Being good at the job requires much more than just policy. Trump is so emotionally and mentally (and even physically) unfit for the job of president that even if I agreed with all his positions, I could never support him for office, and much less now after everything I’ve seen over the last four years.
Have you checked out the competition???

Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you checked out the competition???
I have and while Biden wasn’t my first choice, he’s a dramatic improvement over Trump as far as temperament and knowledge of the job and its intricacies.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have and while Biden wasn’t my first choice, he’s a dramatic improvement over Trump as far as temperament and knowledge of the job and its intricacies.
He had 8 years a VP show me what he did with his knowledge. I am reminded that Gates said Biden was wrong on nearly every major foreign policy question. I still have some questions about the help he provided for his son's business interests with China. Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question
Biden’s trip to China with son Hunter in 2013 comes under new scrutiny

• Agree
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He had 8 years a VP show me what he did with his knowledge. I am reminded that Gates said Biden was wrong on nearly every major foreign policy question. I still have some questions about the help he provided for his son's business interests with China. Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question
Biden’s trip to China with son Hunter in 2013 comes under new scrutiny
To be honest, I’m not really interested in what he did as VP. The race is going to center on the character of each candidate and in my opinion, given the choices we have, Biden is the clear winner when it comes to the kind of temperament necessary to be president. Trump has the mental maturity of a teenager and about the same level of knowledge and interest in the topics surrounding his job.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To be honest, I’m not really interested in what he did as VP. The race is going to center on the character of each candidate and in my opinion, given the choices we have, Biden is the clear winner when it comes to the kind of temperament necessary to be president. Trump has the mental maturity of a teenager and about the same level of knowledge and interest in the topics surrounding his job.
I would not vote on the basis of personality but on accomplishments and on the future vision for our nation. We are looking at almost polar opposites of how each party sees the path for our nation. If we look at what the liberals have done in the states and cities they control it makes it clear just how much needs to be done if we want our nation to be the same nation it has been.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Aha so the White House thinks Donald is great. I find myself absent of any sense of surprise.

What is so remarkable about citing the embassy in Jerusalem, and cutting WHO funding in the middle of a pandemic?
do you have evidence disputing the claims made by the White House, regardless of the source of the information if it is accurate it needs to be acknowledged otherwise any criticism comes across as just ignorant bias.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, no one else had the guts to declare that. WHO is not your friend. They have committed many atrocities around the world.
WHO is not my friend, no no WHO is on first.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, no one else had the guts to declare that. WHO is not your friend. They have committed many atrocities around the world.

Politics and Corruption at the World Health Organization (WHO) - Global Research

What does the US have to do with the capital of Israel? All the White House has done is rehash someone else's peace plan, that didn't work the first time round, make some pointless gestures, put a flag on it and call it a success. Where's the beef, as they say?

The article is a good one - the WHO, the UN, the world's largest churches, governments in general have some things in common, they are unwieldy, difficult to manage, contain every kind of person you can imagine, are led by people who think they are right and everyone else is wrong, and try to project a positive imagine and keep all the bad stuff under wraps. The current US administration is a classic example of the same things. Sure it can be replaced with some other model, which would then face the same issues. Simply cutting funding resolves nothing at all.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, no one else had the guts to declare that.

I think you mean no-one else was stupid enough to do that. Israel and Palestine is a hugely delicate situation that has been a powder keg since the establishment of the Israeli state, and both sides have genuine concerns that need to be addressed if there's ever going to be a peaceful outcome. Trump barging in giving the Israelis everything they want, and telling the Palestinians to suck it is going to have exactly one outcome, another intifada which will end up killing lots of innocent people on both sides.

This is the stuff that makes me so angry with Trump supporters, he does these simple and blunt things and you all act like he's a genius. Do you REALLY think that if the solution was so simple, that no-one would have done it before? This belief that you can just fix incredibly complex problems with childishly simple solutions is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.