Trump’s policies are helping minority communities across America.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"What Donald Trump did was very, very similar to those policies that led to the period that we call the Roaring ’20s. He pulled government back in terms of regulation, he pulled government back in terms of taxation. He made it possible, as I point out, we had a record in 17, 18, 19 of the number of new small businesses that black Americans created.

What you have to have happen is an environment where you are making policies that are great for the country. And when they’re great for the country, it turns out the least among us benefit even better. And that’s the real story of my book is that black Americans actually have done better in almost every single category than other groups in America. And certainly better than the average American."
Author Argues African Americans Gained Ground Under Trump

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Logic would seem to dictate that any gain that the President might have had with minority groups, due to the very low unemployment stats, prior to the virus outbreak, has now been wiped out by both an increase in unemployment, as well as the police brutality issues that swept the nation in recent months.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Logic would seem to dictate that any gain that the President might have had with minority groups, due to the very low unemployment stats, prior to the virus outbreak, has now been wiped out by both an increase in unemployment, as well as the police brutality issues that swept the nation in recent months.
And, of course, everyone knows that the minority unemployement stats trump keeps on touting is merely a continuation of the trends that started in the Obama administration (like most ever other economic trend).

Then trump happened.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,500.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Any time I see stuff which doesn't make sense, like the article posted in the OP, I start to wonder what would motivate an author to write them. Then I'm reminded of reports like these - Russian 2016 Influence Operation Targeted African-Americans on Social Media

The Russian influence campaign on social media in the 2016 election made an extraordinary effort to target African-Americans, used an array of tactics to try to suppress turnout among Democratic voters and unleashed a blizzard of activity on Instagram that rivaled or exceeded its posts on Facebook, according to a report produced for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The report adds new details to the portrait that has emerged over the last two years of the energy and imagination of the Russian effort to sway American opinion and divide the country, which the authors said continues to this day.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad that the minorities are doing great under Trump!

When Obama left office I was making $66,000.00 a year. After Trump took over, my job was outsourced to the Philippines and I now make $49,000.00 a year working at Walmart. God Bless the Savior of America and the Creator of Jobs, President Donald J. Trump! If the Trend continues under Trump with America being made greater than before, I look forward to being homeless and making $26,000.00 a year.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"What Donald Trump did was very, very similar to those policies that led to the period that we call the Roaring ’20s. He pulled government back in terms of regulation, he pulled government back in terms of taxation. He made it possible, as I point out, we had a record in 17, 18, 19 of the number of new small businesses that black Americans created.

What you have to have happen is an environment where you are making policies that are great for the country. And when they’re great for the country, it turns out the least among us benefit even better. And that’s the real story of my book is that black Americans actually have done better in almost every single category than other groups in America. And certainly better than the average American."
Author Argues African Americans Gained Ground Under Trump
Downloaded to my Kindle. Thanks!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The 20s ended disastrously. Corruption, mob violence, the Great Depression. Why would we want a replay of results?

Has the disparity in employment, wealth and income lessened under Donald's administration? Unless it has, Donald is not better for minorities.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad that the minorities are doing great under Trump!

When Obama left office I was making $66,000.00 a year. After Trump took over, my job was outsourced to the Philippines and I now make $49,000.00 a year working at Walmart. God Bless the Savior of America and the Creator of Jobs, President Donald J. Trump! If the Trend continues under Trump with America being made greater than before, I look forward to being homeless and making $26,000.00 a year.
Obama left office and took your job with him. Bad Obama! Bad!

Upvote 0