Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” Revelation 19:7

Ephesians 5:25–27
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and lgave Himself for her, 26 that He might 7sanctify and cleanse her mwith the washing of water nby the word, 27 othat He might present her to Himself a glorious church, pnot having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7–8
7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for lthe marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And mto her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, nfor the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

2 Corinthians 11:2–3 (ESV)
2 For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

John 3:29
Verse Concepts
"He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice So this joy of mine has been made full.

Mark 2:18-20
John's disciples and the Pharisees were fasting; and they came and said to Him, "Why do John's disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees fast, but Your disciples do not fast?" And Jesus said to them, "While the bridegroom is with them, the attendants of the bridegroom cannot fast, can they? So long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. "But the days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast in that day.

Luke 5:33-35
And they said to Him, "The disciples of John often fast and offer prayers, the disciples of the Pharisees also do the same, but Yours eat and drink." And Jesus said to them, "You cannot make the attendants of the bridegroom fast while the bridegroom is with them, can you? "But the days will come; and when the bridegroom is taken away from them, then they will fast in those days."

Ephesians 5:22-33

Bridegroom » Christ as » Christ as
Revelation 21:2
Verse Concepts
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Matthew 9:15
Verse Concepts
And Jesus said to them, "The attendants of the bridegroom cannot mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them, can they? But the days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast.

Matthew 25:1
Verse Concepts
"Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

Matthew 25:6
Verse Concepts
"But at midnight there was a shout, 'Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.'

John 3:29
Verse Concepts
"He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice So this joy of mine has been made full.

Rev 22:17 Tools
The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Bridegroom#thematic_title_5664
https://www.gotquestions.org/bride-of-Christ.html

Bible verses for: Bride of Christ https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.verses/ID/844/Bride-Christ-verses.htm
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-The-Bride-Of-Christ/
https://www.openbible.info/topics/the_bride_of_christ

Romans 7

7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

1 Corinthians 7:39 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.

Revelation 21:1-4 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”