✟18,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
John 6:32
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

...thinking that your postings are bread from heaven. WOW!

AT:)

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was pointing to the Jews thinking that the Law of the 10 Commandments was from Moses, when it was from God,it was the eternal Law of love from God and not just mans rules or code of conduct and tradition?
The whole law came from God.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟418,416.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
25On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26"What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[c]; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[d]" 28"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
25On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26"What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[c]; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[d]" 28"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Who are you responding to here? Why don't you guys line your responses up with who you're actually speaking to, or include a quote of the post you're making reference to?

Upvote 0

freeindeed2

In Christ We Are FREE!
Feb 1, 2007
A mile high.
✟79,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The format of this website is very akward, all the postings should be sequential like this sites format
http://www.everythingimportant.org/index.php
so you can follow the natural progression.....
But this isn't that website. LOL!:) When you don't quote the person and you don't place your post under the one you're responding to it sometimes doesn't make any sense. I'm trying here!;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.