Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please note where you are before posting your comments!
51cfgbWTqXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
As I've mentioned before, I started reading True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin by Saint Louis de Montfort, and I can't that book down! St. Louis de Montfort's fiery zeal for Our Lady is awesome, and puts my devotion to her, to shame! I'm really enjoying reading it, I think this might be a book, that actually gets better and better every time one reads it.

So I just thought I'd post this on the OBOB Bookshelf for fellow-Catholics who want to expand their devotion to Our Lady, though I should warn you, it's not for the faint of heart, St. Louis de Montfort minces no words in describing the glory of Our Lady!

St. Louis de Montfort's True Devotion to Mary is available on Amazon, see here: https://www.amazon.com/True-Devotio...rue+devotion+to+mary+by+st.+louis+de+montfort

There is also a leather-bound version, (Pictured above and the same version I'm reading right now.) available here: Baronius Press: The True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin by Saint Louis-Marie De Montfort.

Enjoy!
And
Hail Mary!

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please note where you are before posting your comments!
As I've mentioned before, I started reading True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin by Saint Louis de Montfort, and I can't that book down! St. Louis de Montfort's fiery zeal for Our Lady is awesome, and puts my devotion to her, to shame! I'm really enjoying reading it, I think this might be a book, that actually gets better and better every time one reads it.

So I just thought I'd post this on the OBOB Bookshelf for fellow-Catholics who want to expand their devotion to Our Lady, though I should warn you, it's not for the faint of heart, St. Louis de Montfort minces no words in describing the glory of Our Lady!

St. Louis de Montfort's True Devotion to Mary is available on Amazon, see here: https://www.amazon.com/True-Devotio...rue+devotion+to+mary+by+st.+louis+de+montfort

There is also a leather-bound version, (Pictured above and the same version I'm reading right now.) available here: Baronius Press: The True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin by Saint Louis-Marie De Montfort.

Enjoy!
And
Hail Mary!
Wow the book sounds really good.

Upvote 0