US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We are leaving later for our trip. We were supposed to leave two days ago. Me, my mom and Caleb are driving today to Virginia to spend a few days with Caleb's family. I am looking forward to it. They have a lovely home in the mountains and its very soothing to be there. Christ today told me that Caleb is there for me to represent His love for me and that Caleb loves me like He loves the Church. Christ told me that he is looking after me and Caleb and that He loves us both very much.
I am looking forward to seeing Caleb's lovely father and mother. Caleb is an only child and has no siblings. His father and mother is very kind to me. Me and Caleb are an interracial couple. I am African American and Caleb is Caucasian. I love that his parents are so excepting of me and my family.
I asked the Lord Jesus Christ to bless our trip and Caleb's family. I am looking forward to seeing his parents. They are both Christian.
Please pray that our trip goes well. Thank you. Blessings.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We are leaving later for our trip. We were supposed to leave two days ago. Me, my mom and Caleb are driving today to Virginia to spend a few days with Caleb's family. I am looking forward to it. They have a lovely home in the mountains and its very soothing to be there. Christ today told me that Caleb is there for me to represent His love for me and that Caleb loves me like He loves the Church. Christ told me that he is looking after me and Caleb and that He loves us both very much.
I am looking forward to seeing Caleb's lovely father and mother. Caleb is an only child and has no siblings. His father and mother is very kind to me. Me and Caleb are an interracial couple. I am African American and Caleb is Caucasian. I love that his parents are so excepting of me and my family.
I asked the Lord Jesus Christ to bless our trip and Caleb's family. I am looking forward to seeing his parents. They are both Christian.
Please pray that our trip goes well. Thank you. Blessings.

:heart: Praying for you, Caleb, your mom, and Caleb's parents, that it is a bless-ed time for each of you and that God's presence is evident. My children are inter-racial as well. Be blessed Rose, and may God pour out His blessings, grace, and favor, and healing on you, and Caleb too. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Praying for you, Caleb, your mom, and Caleb's parents, that it is a bless-ed time for each of you and that God's presence is evident. My children are inter-racial as well. Be blessed Rose, and may God pour out His blessings, grace, and favor, and healing on you, and Caleb too. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))
Thank you so much Brinny for your kind blessings. That is lovely that your children are interracial. Thank you for your compassion. God bless you. hugs

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much Brinny for your kind blessings. That is lovely that your children are interracial. Thank you for your compassion. God bless you. hugs

:heart: My family is like a mini United Nations :D God bless you and Caleb, and both of your families. Hugs n' prayers (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may Your continual blessings be upon this couple, their trip, their parents and extended family, their marriage, and the rest of their lives that You have Your special and sovereign plans for. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, may Your continual blessings be upon this couple, their trip, their parents and extended family, their marriage, and the rest of their lives that You have Your special and sovereign plans for. Amen.
Thank you so much Greg. God bless you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tomm

Christian
Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Hello Bluerose, you haven't started your journey yet?
Please tell me more about your trip when you return home. Hope you have a blessed journey. I have been praying for you.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0