Trinity as all denominations. Isn't that like Catholic, and Protestant?

Spiritofprophecy

Jul 5, 2007
✟16,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings in the Name of Jesus::hug:

It is written:

proverbs 30: 5-6. "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

I submit that this says, if you add to Gods words, you can be then found as a liar if not true.

I also submit That " Trinity " suggests That God is three. Which the word Trinity is Not of Gods words, and can be termed addition unto. And if God did have a fourth name. Those of Trinity would be found Liars. Would they not? Or if God was of five names of ten, or billion. Since God the One God is omnipotent, and can have many names. Mans limited wisdom and knowledge of God, in simple earthly things of God,and only Knows three names of God.

I respectfully ask; should man in his limited wisdom and knowledge of Gods Omnipotence and heavenly persona. Then dictate to God, That God is " Trinity" since God did not claim this of himself? Would not this also be seen as vanity, to assume and dictate such thing which does contradict Omnipotence persona; which then denies of God to be then four?

I believe in " Three witness in heaven" about man and sins and faith: which is only about man; but to dictate and to quantify Gods persona by man, without scriptural foundation, is to risk being found a liar. In my opinion.

If Mans precepts and Doctrines dictate and mandate that Trinity must be accepted as truth of God. When it is clearly an add on, and precept of man, is to me an insult to Gods words being pure, and direct disobedience unto Add not or take away of Gods words.

So if Not accepting Trinity as True doctrine means One is banned from Forum. I shall praise God, and accept my fate even unto death, to support and hold to Gods words.

I pray my brothers and sisters may understand, that God and his words are one, and words are made flesh. st.John. 1;1. & 14. And to dishonor the word, is to dishonor God and Jesus. Which I shall refuse to do.

I believe Jesus is God, One God And Jesus is " Wonderful counselor, everlasting Father, Mighty God, and Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9;6

I pray my words do not offend, God bless Christians in forum, and all who use it. :wave:
</IMG></IMG>

- DRA -

Jan 21, 2004
Texas
✟4,218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is written:

proverbs 30: 5-6. "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

I submit that this says, if you add to Gods words, you can be then found as a liar if not true.

I also submit That " Trinity " suggests That God is three. Which the word Trinity is Not of Gods words, and can be termed addition unto. And if God did have a fourth name. Those of Trinity would be found Liars. Would they not? Or if God was of five names of ten, or billion. Since God the One God is omnipotent, and can have many names. Mans limited wisdom and knowledge of God, in simple earthly things of God,and only Knows three names of God.

I respectfully ask; should man in his limited wisdom and knowledge of Gods Omnipotence and heavenly persona. Then dictate to God, That God is " Trinity" since God did not claim this of himself? Would not this also be seen as vanity, to assume and dictate such thing which does contradict Omnipotence persona; which then denies of God to be then four?

I believe in " Three witness in heaven" about man and sins and faith: which is only about man; but to dictate and to quantify Gods persona by man, without scriptural foundation, is to risk being found a liar. In my opinion.

If Mans precepts and Doctrines dictate and mandate that Trinity must be accepted as truth of God. When it is clearly an add on, and precept of man, is to me an insult to Gods words being pure, and direct disobedience unto Add not or take away of Gods words.

So if Not accepting Trinity as True doctrine means One is banned from Forum. I shall praise God, and accept my fate even unto death, to support and hold to Gods words.

I pray my brothers and sisters may understand, that God and his words are one, and words are made flesh. st.John. 1;1. & 14. And to dishonor the word, is to dishonor God and Jesus. Which I shall refuse to do.

I believe Jesus is God, One God And Jesus is " Wonderful counselor, everlasting Father, Mighty God, and Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9;6

I pray my words do not offend, God bless Christians in forum, and all who use it. :wave:
</IMG></IMG>

For sure, "let God be true but every man a liar" (Romans 3:4 NKJV).

True. The word "Trinity" isn't in the Bible - nor is the word "Bible" in the Bible. However, the word of God is a scriptural concept (the Bible is the collection of inspired writings). And, the idea that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all three God is a Scriptural concept. All three were present at Jesus' baptism - as Jesus was baptized in the Jordan, the Father spoke from heaven, and the Spirit descended like a dove (i.e. Matthew 3:16-17). Three personalities. One God. Scriptural.

Not exactly sure what the point of your post is. Do you deny that God is three distinct personalities?

Upvote 0

Spiritofprophecy

Jul 5, 2007
✟16,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings in the Name of Jesus: :hug:

It is true that Bible is not in the Word. And I need not the Word, bible to be true unto God.

But Bible is not a doctrine; and there for, is not appropriate as an example. One May never use the word Bible, Just say Word of God.

But Trinity people seem to want to divide God into three distinct individuals or persona's.

I say there are two possibilities:

Either there is One God, having many names, and Isaiah 9;6. Does say, that very thing.

Or there are more than one Gods, and some Say there is Three distinct persons. One is the Father, And then his Child descendant or Son, and then a spirit, who's out there running around.

Now I believe that there is Father, and Son ,and spirit, which man is in contact with. And also there Is One God, which all three are of the One.

But thats Not three distinct Gods; or Persona's of God. Lets just take the spirit, is that a trinity God?. or Just God the fathers spirit running around?. or Jesus the spirit of, running around. Would the spirit be a God? No. Or be the spirit of one of the two Gods? and there is really duality of God, two distinct persons. and their spirit, is the Holy spirit. Making Only two distinct Gods.

But then again, are we not quantifying God?. and putting limits and values and qualifying God. And if as it is written, that God is "Omnipotent" All powerful. Doesn't that doctrine mean, God is not quantified and qualified except by himself, and we have little evidence God limited his names.

And also if God is Omnipotent, and God and Jesus were two distinct persona's, that would contradict Omnipotence. How can you have two distinct Gods, and also have Omnipotence of One God, if they are divided? An Omnipotent God, cannot be divided. And if God is Omnipotent, then He is the Only God, and Only power. And that is strong doctrine of Judaism, and Monotheism.

Now back to father and son. Now if there is Only One God, which doctrines says thats true, and Jesus is doing Godly things, things only God can do. Then Jesus is the father, and almighty God himself, or he is nothing. There can be but One God. But God can have many names, and many forms, but Only One God. which Trinity contradicts and also quantifies God. Which man cannot do. God is not Three, or two. but One, and of many names. but one God. As again Isaiah 9;6. so states.

And one more Trinity thought, if God is trinity. then the Son is over the father, and the child born is also, the everlasting Father. So says Isaiah 9;6&7. And zechariah, 11. says Gods was wounded when he stayed in the house of his friends. (Israel)

</IMG></IMG>

Upvote 0

revmalone

Oct 26, 2005
✟8,106.00
Faith
Christian

It is written:

</IMG></IMG>
Greeting to you
It takes a male sperm to give blood to a human and female egg to develope it, when Jesus is called the son of God, we are simply saying, That Jesus being born to a virgin had his fathers blood God.

This is no different then a man having a natural son, think of it in this simple statement and maybe this could make more sense, Jesus is the Son of God.

the Holy Spirit has the office of being mother to all of the little children of God.

this is a Father, The Son and the Mother so to speak, hope this makes it maybe easier to grasp.

Upvote 0

revmalone

Oct 26, 2005
✟8,106.00
Faith
Christian

It is written:

</IMG></IMG>
Greeting to you
It takes a male sperm to give blood to a human and female egg to develope it, when Jesus is called the son of God, we are simply saying, That Jesus being born to a virgin had his fathers blood God.

This is no different then a man having a natural son, think of it in this simple statement and maybe this could make more sense, Jesus is the Son of God.

the Holy Spirit has the office of being mother to all of the little children of God.

this is a Father, The Son and the Mother so to speak, hope this makes it maybe easier to grasp.

Upvote 0

RefrusRevlis

May 25, 2007
Western Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Either there is One God, having many names, and Isaiah 9;6. Does say, that very thing.

Or there are more than one Gods, and some Say there is Three distinct persons. One is the Father, And then his Child descendant or Son, and then a spirit, who's out there running around.

Now I believe that there is Father, and Son ,and spirit, which man is in contact with. And also there Is One God, which all three are of the One.

But thats Not three distinct Gods; or Persona's of God. Lets just take the spirit, is that a trinity God?. or Just God the fathers spirit running around?. or Jesus the spirit of, running around. Would the spirit be a God? No. Or be the spirit of one of the two Gods? and there is really duality of God, two distinct persons. and their spirit, is the Holy spirit. Making Only two distinct Gods.

You say there are two possibilities:
1) "One God, having many names"
2) "Or there are more than one Gods..."
Yet you actually supply more than two possibilities in adding:
3) "and some Say there is Three distinct persons"

It is possible for there to be one God who is composed of three persons. Jesus is described as being equal with God Jn 5:17-18. The Holy Spirit is described as being "another helper" (literally another of the same kind as Jesus) Jn 14:16. There are three persons all ascribed deity in the scriptures. The Term Godhead or "Godhood" is a biblical term which can be used to describe the situation. Godhead is described by the lexicographer Thayer as "the state of being God". (BTW Thayer was a Unitarian and denied the deity of Christ in his personal belief, yet his own definition of the word "godhead" (Gk "theotetos") used in Col 2:9, confirms that Jesus existed in the state of being God.

Q: Who can be equal with God?
A: Only God.

Jesus is God's only begotten Son, he was with God in the beginning and was God also. He existed in the form (GK morphe - essential nature) of God.

The Holy Spirit is referred to as being a person, not an impersonal force in the scriptures and the masculine pronoun is used.

Three persons one God.

Refrus

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings in the Name of Jesus: :hug:

It is true that Bible is not in the Word. And I need not the Word, bible to be true unto God.

But Bible is not a doctrine; and there for, is not appropriate as an example. One May never use the word Bible, Just say Word of God.

But Trinity people seem to want to divide God into three distinct individuals or persona's.

But then again, are we not quantifying God?. and putting limits and values and qualifying God. And if as it is written, that God is "Omnipotent" All powerful. Doesn't that doctrine mean, God is not quantified and qualified except by himself, and we have little evidence God limited his names.

And also if God is Omnipotent, and God and Jesus were two distinct persona's, that would contradict Omnipotence. How can you have two distinct Gods, and also have Omnipotence of One God, if they are divided? An Omnipotent God, cannot be divided. And if God is Omnipotent, then He is the Only God, and Only power. And that is strong doctrine of Judaism, and Monotheism.

Now back to father and son. Now if there is Only One God, which doctrines says thats true, and Jesus is doing Godly things, things only God can do. Then Jesus is the father, and almighty God himself, or he is nothing. There can be but One God. But God can have many names, and many forms, but Only One God. which Trinity contradicts and also quantifies God. Which man cannot do. God is not Three, or two. but One, and of many names. but one God. As again Isaiah 9;6. so states.

And one more Trinity thought, if God is trinity. then the Son is over the father, and the child born is also, the everlasting Father. So says Isaiah 9;6&7. And zechariah, 11. says Gods was wounded when he stayed in the house of his friends. (Israel)

</IMG></IMG>
I have to admit, Spiritofprophecy, that the Lord has revealed the same things to me that you have posted.

I choose not to engage people in this conversation because it would be cause for discord in the Body, but I keep this between myself and Him.

He is ONE God. One Spirit. When Yeshua ascended into heaven He said, "Baptizing them in the NAME (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Notice He was careful to say "in the NAME of" .... singular. He was trying to show that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One Name, One God.

There is no other Savior but God Himself... that's Yeshua!

blessings brother.

Upvote 0