Trial and Tribulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Dec 28, 2001
California
Visit site
✟7,109.00
As Christians we all will go through trials, tribulation, and temptations. One thing we can count on to give us strength, endurance, and victory, is our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

1Peter 1:6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

1Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Romans 5:3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Romans 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

soulsisterclaire

JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME
Feb 26, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,279.00
Originally posted by Da Berkshire Massive
I'll post all that I went through/ though still not ended yet, when I get a chance sometime over the weekend- it will takes ages to write!

Haven't seen you post in awhile. Glad to see you back. Hope you are doing okay. I will pray for you. :wave:

Upvote 0
Hi ya SSC!

I've been around, lurking in the background hehe!
It depends whether there is something that interests me and whether I am in the mood to post.
Tonight I am tired :sleep: so don't feel like writing a lot of stuff, just messing about!
I start a new job next week- the first work I have since finshing my degree- just temporary work til I can get a graduate job, so I probably won't be around so much ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.