ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone else feel tremendous pressure from God because of being shown that which is beyond the world? But, they also feel they find no inroads with anyone that they can disclose what they are really going through?

For instance, this was especially pronounced for me as a teenager. I had friends, but could hardly say a word to them about anything because my heart was so not into anything theirs was into. Why? Because of the dreams, visions, & miracles.

What are they like? Like a gigantic sign on one's path that seems to be before not just yourself, but everyone else... but they can not read the language, so you end up pretending like it does not exist. If you point to it, they can not see it.

You feel like you "must do something" involving really important things, but nothing is told of what it is you must do. Simply to pray and seek and try to understand the incomprehensible.

The sign speaks of the end of the world, so the sense of urgency is there, and the meaninglessness of everything else is there... but you simply can not convey that to anyone.

Then, there are others, but what they see and what they have experienced is different.

So even with them, there is little shared information or understanding.

Does anyone know what that is like?

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The gifts didn't fall on me till I was in my early 20's and not too overwhelming with occurrences like discerning of spirits. But even then it was difficult as I could find no one to really mentor or help me and I was told it was the devil and no one seemed to understand what I was experiencing. One almost feels nuts.

To the rest of your post I can only say Yesss. There are moments when I feel I cannot take another message of the things to come. And the only thing I can do is to hold onto the hope of Heaven or I will not be able to go through another day.

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
Yes I understand what you are saying and see. If you remember me in other posts
telling of a portal. Mat: 7:13, 14 tells of this portal. Mark 15:38 is where the portal is
located. The key, is the unknown man in John 19:35 telling the truth. Who is this man
and why does he make his witness known twice. Does the Son die on the cross or is
He slain by the Blade of the Father in Heaven? That answer is found in Gen 22.
Does the Blade thrust into the dead lamb of god or the Alive Lamb of God?
So is the blood and water alive or dead when it pours on the Earth? That is the answer we all seek.
Belief in the correct answer allows you to see into the Temple. Meditate on 7:14. Understand the word few.

Creation can not see into the future, This is a trick to keep you from looking into the Temple.
Most can not even see it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nathanlandon1

Feb 4, 2010
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The gifts didn't fall on me till I was in my early 20's and not too overwhelming with occurrences like discerning of spirits. But even then it was difficult as I could find no one to really mentor or help me and I was told it was the devil and no one seemed to understand what I was experiencing. One almost feels nuts.

To the rest of your post I can only say Yesss. There are moments when I feel I cannot take another message of the things to come. And the only thing I can do is to hold onto the hope of Heaven or I will not be able to go through another day.

I got my "gifts" as a older teenager, probably because I am on the cusp of this current generation, and the generation coming up. It wasn't overwhelming to me either, but it was difficult as you said.

I also did not have anyone I could talk to about it - except my Father (most times out of desperation.) It is funny, because now in hindsight it seems like God was my mentor, and He only wanted His hands in my spiritual growth and advancement.

Perhaps those of us who feel like this are actually being presented with an opportunity to be "spiritually trained" by God - the Master of masters. It will be supremely difficult, but it is well worth it.

Upvote 0

nathanlandon1

Feb 4, 2010
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And then there is this:

Joel 2:28-29 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

Upvote 0
S

SoundCard

It's actually kind of the opposite for me. I've always been a rather anxious person, high strung, etc, and the more I'm letting the Spirit take control finally, I'm finally relaxing, even as more information about these circumstances comes to light. Like, I know it's bad, maybe not how bad it will be, but I'm getting a better picture of the one who is really in control, and am letting it in that He's the one who's going to sustain me.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

What we are gunning for is a win. Regardless of what evil there is in the world, or what painful trials in the days to come. This is what keeps my head up. No more old age, no more dying, no more disease, no more war. It says so in the Bible.

I believe it. That is the way Creation is meant to be. It makes sense. It is wrong we have to grow old and die. That people act as predators against other people. That there are savage crimes, disease, misfortune.

I think there is a huge point in "the Lord's Prayer", "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done, On Earth As In Heaven".

The trick is that the flesh recoils at this. People think it will be bad. Because they don't trust God. Yes, clearly to get from "here" to "there", will be bad... people don't change or repent easily. The foolish and the "nothings" of this world don't triumph over the strong and "wise" of this world without a big bang.

But, in the end...

Is God really going to make this place worse then it already is?

I see all of creation as being like bow being pulled back and back and back... until it just has to snap forward and bring forth something better then it ever was. Something to have made all of this - "this" - this nightmare called planet earth... "good", even "very good", as God said.

How can this rotten world with the hundreds of millions murdered and the billions tormented ever be made right, so that it was all worth it?

How can what is broken and bent ever be made straight?

But, it has to be.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I got my "gifts" as a older teenager, probably because I am on the cusp of this current generation, and the generation coming up. It wasn't overwhelming to me either, but it was difficult as you said.

I also did not have anyone I could talk to about it - except my Father (most times out of desperation.) It is funny, because now in hindsight it seems like God was my mentor, and He only wanted His hands in my spiritual growth and advancement.

Perhaps those of us who feel like this are actually being presented with an opportunity to be "spiritually trained" by God - the Master of masters. It will be supremely difficult, but it is well worth it.

Good discovery, same here. I have never been alone.

People have always failed me, even the best of them, but God has shown me this is so I will always keep my eyes on Him.

That is important because we live before God. That is where everything is, in standing before God. Seeing God.

Then, we can go back and help others.

With a lot of faith. Instead of just a little.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's actually kind of the opposite for me. I've always been a rather anxious person, high strung, etc, and the more I'm letting the Spirit take control finally, I'm finally relaxing, even as more information about these circumstances comes to light. Like, I know it's bad, maybe not how bad it will be, but I'm getting a better picture of the one who is really in control, and am letting it in that He's the one who's going to sustain me.

Anxiousness can come from a lot of different places.

I know I have been severely attacked over the years.

For a long time, my spirit inwardly was racing, always thinking, when I was embroiled in things.

I realized, later, when it was all gone, it was like the storms being gone. It was like internally I was buffeted by extreme winds. That there was something spiritual going on, a spiritual struggle, all the time.

I had periods of rest, but then went back into it.

I believed I was struggling for God, for some higher purpose. I still believe it.

I believe the end will be good. God started to show me how that was. I felt I was fighting against all currents before and most people would end up dead and in hell anyway.

The futility of it all, the race to save in spite of overwhelming odds, it was horrific. The idea of the world ending with so many so far apart from God... I could not stomach it. Yet, I could not stomach the world as it is.

I think we shouldn't close our eyes to that fact. Others. There are six billion people on this planet. We should care about them. We watch shows like "24" - or whatever - and have empathy with the heroes or heroines striving against great adversity just to save a few thousand from death, from a bomb, from a disaster. Yet, that is just death, like going to sleep. It is hell where the real problem is. Hell and the Lake of Fire. So how much more should we be concerned?

I am not saying this to work you up, nor anyone else up. I think God is going to go for massive repentance, as Joel 2 says. I can see how that idea can be scary to people.

But this is serious stuff to think about.

It goes against human nature in a lot of ways. One way is the strange tendency for men not to want to see the wicked turned. Look at Jonah. What Jonah did was human. It was normal. Way else would Jesus give not one, but two parables about this tendency of people? The famous Prodigal Son parable and the parable of the workers in the field.

It is a subtle flaw very hard to notice, not unlike how people crave for the praise of man, or hate those who have better lives then they do. Yet, like those, it is far more universal an impulse - I think - then people usually acknowledge.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And then there is this:

Joel 2:28-29 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit."

'Knowledge of the Lord will fill the earth as the waters the seas', and 'no one will ever say to another, 'Know the Lord', for all will know the Lord from the least to the greatest'.

Joel 2
10 Before them the earth shakes,
the sky trembles,
the sun and moon are darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.

11 The LORD thunders
at the head of his army;
his forces are beyond number,
and mighty are those who obey his command.
The day of the LORD is great;
it is dreadful.
Who can endure it?

12 "Even now," declares the LORD,
"return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning." 13 Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.
14 Who knows? He may turn and have pity
and leave behind a blessing—
grain offerings and drink offerings
for the LORD your God.
15 Blow the trumpet in Zion,
declare a holy fast,
call a sacred assembly.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes I understand what you are saying and see. If you remember me in other posts
telling of a portal. Mat: 7:13, 14 tells of this portal. Mark 15:38 is where the portal is
located. The key, is the unknown man in John 19:35 telling the truth. Who is this man
and why does he make his witness known twice. Does the Son die on the cross or is
He slain by the Blade of the Father in Heaven? That answer is found in Gen 22.
Does the Blade thrust into the dead lamb of god or the Alive Lamb of God?
So is the blood and water alive or dead when it pours on the Earth? That is the answer we all seek.
Belief in the correct answer allows you to see into the Temple. Meditate on 7:14. Understand the word few.

Creation can not see into the future, This is a trick to keep you from looking into the Temple.
Most can not even see it.

Matthew 7:13

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

That simply means that the way to life is difficult and not to trust in what the crowds follow, but to always stick to and search for truth for one's own self.

I saw another poster using that in conjunction with some vague but ominous sounding accusations, such as the kind which are intended to test people and test their confidence.

Someone whose faith is strong and much is not shaken on the boat. They are not concerned if others judge them. They do not consider themselves already perfect, but press on, always putting the past behind them. They hold to the teachings of Jesus Christ and seek everyday to obey them.

They do not judge people, because they are not others masters. They do not live in suspicions of hidden wickedness in others because they trust God, and they understand right accusations and the purpose of judgment and anger. To change. To get people better. Not to harm them.

People who see only themselves as saved are in grave error. If they consider themselves spiritual and with power, great. But if that power can do no good, what then is it?

There are six billion people on the planet. If only a million are saved that is a few. If only a hundred million are saved, that, too, is a minority.

Upvote 0
S

SoundCard

I know you're aching for the lost, I know that. But you have to understand it's not you laboring to reach them, it's God working through you to do it. Stop worrying. Trust Him to be able to do the job. Stay the course, and you will see those souls saved. How many? Only He knows, but stay faithful and on the course and your fears will be alleviated. But I find your passion for the lost inspiring, much to my shame it's something I haven't cultivated yet, but I'm pressing on in faith, and it will come in time I'm sure. But don't let your heart be troubled and don't be afraid, God can reach them, and He will do so in a mighty fashion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I know you're aching for the lost, I know that. But you have to understand it's not you laboring to reach them, it's God working through you to do it. Stop worrying. Trust Him to be able to do the job. Stay the course, and you will see those souls saved. How many? Only He knows, but stay faithful and on the course and your fears will be alleviated. But I find your passion for the lost inspiring, much to my shame it's something I haven't cultivated yet, but I'm pressing on in faith, and it will come in time I'm sure. But don't let your heart be troubled and don't be afraid, God can reach them, and He will do so in a mighty fashion.

SoundCard,

I can understand how my response must have sounded. But, you misunderstand me. I was merely laying down the picture as I saw it... some time ago. I do not see things this way anymore. I see a positive conclusion now. But, I do not explain this in public because it is unbelievable and it is meant to be secret.

Also, I am not "into" selling people onto some concept, I personally believe. I do not think this is necessary for what will happen. There needs to be suspense and mystery for these things to transpire properly. There needs to be a lack of knowledge, and a lack of trust. Otherwise, when events unfold, it will not have the effect it should have.

It is like a story. No one knows the end of the story when being told it. The damsel is in distress. The ticking bomb is counting down. Oh no. How will they get out of it. This is no joke. Stories are universal. The heroes and heroines may change, but many things remain the same. There is adversity, there is the challenge to overcome it. There is the noble cause: lives to save from certain doom.

It is like a secret operation. It is kept hidden from those against whom the operation is being played. If they knew it was a secret operation, they would be immune to the effects of it.

The purpose is good, not bad.

~CoG

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't feel so much weight or pressure, but certainly some relief that the Lord has opened up this context for me to share & hear in a place where people generally are respectful & desire to understand dreams & visions.

It comes and goes with me.

I have moods. Emotions. Perhaps too vivid an imagination.

Or, simply a very intense inner world.

One's inner world is difficult to weigh. How can one weigh one's inner world against another's? How can one be so confident they have substance, weight to their inner world to go out and speak, or teach, or to usher grave warnings, or to be certain they are in the middle of some terrifically important storm? Or that of all the people in all the world who have ever been and who ever are they might know things everyone else did not?

How can one even know that they have anything special at all? Or how can one know if someone else has something special?

It is odd how we communicate the width and depth of our own inner worlds. It is in the oddities of action and speech which express this. Such as what Moses expressed when he risked everything to kill the slavedriver, throwing away the great wealth and splendor of the Egyptian world.

When he talked to people in Midian and told them his story, what could they say to that? Who does such a thing and what could they possibly have hidden away in their heart to do such a thing?

Or when Jesus was in the wilderness and tested - put to the test - by Satan. Jesus turned down all the world's splendor. He turned down turning the rocks into bread though having gone forty days and forty nights without food -- apparently without even hunger, for it is written, "He grew hungry and the Devil came to test him".

Or when Jesus was asleep on the boat during a storm. Who sleeps on a boat during a raging storm in the first place? The Apostles woke him up, terrified for their lives. He rebuked the storm. How did he know he could do that?

Many such things as these people communicate, which are hard to grasp.

But we do.

Upvote 0

RedRed

Apr 24, 2008
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I know exactly what you are speaking of feeling. It is very hard to answer the call placed upon your life when others around you do not see and know and understand what you are shown and given. The Lord is ever there and will never leave or fail you. You must always remember that the Lord will show and trust those with such things when He knows they will see and hear and listen and do what He asks, so ask Him what you are to do with what you are given. Sometimes what I see and hear and know in spirit, is simply for me. Sometimes what I see and hear and know is given so I will intercede on behalf of others before the Lord, lift it up in prayer. Sometimes I am given to speak out what is coming and warn the people, but even then I have to remember, it is not my job to make people see, know or understand or change what they do, it is simply to speak it forth from the Lord and then let them seek the Lord over it all.

You cannot change the situations or control them, the Lord shows you so that you can intercede or speak out to the people, but you must always keep in mind that the Lord is fully in control. Try to see just how deeply you are blessed that the Lord trusts you enough to show you His business and seek to know if you are to share or pray.

I know how overwhelming it can feel at times to see and know such things, sometimes they are beyond our understanding in this time and to feel the depths of what we are shown can overwhelm us at times. Take what you are feeling to the Lord always and let Him guide and led and comfort you and let Him remind you that even though things may feel out of control, He is in full control. Many times the Lord desires to led His people and He will show us what is coming to prepare the people. The Lord wants us to know what He is doing so we can work with Him to accomplish His purpose for the times. If we don't know and no one does speak out such things, then often the people fight against what the Lord is trying to do within that time. When the Lord leads me to speak out what I have seen, I do, even if it sounds crazy and others do not understand. Atleast I can rest knowing that I have obeyed and done what was asked of me and I have pleased the Lord with my obedience. I have learned over time, that it is never about pleasing man, but the Lord, so if He leads you to speak out, do not be afraid, just do it.

Most days, it is hard to find anyone who walks in spirit seeing and knowing the things I see and it does make one feel alone, but the Lord will always be there when you seek Him for comfort, ask for Him to comfort you. If the Lord is allowing you to see and know such things then know that you are near His heart and in that place near His heart is secret refuge within Him, a peace that is beyond understanding. Ask Him to give you peace and that place of refuge and comfort so that you will know you are never alone, He is right at your side sharing His heart with you.

RedRed

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Lord wants us to know what He is doing so we can work with Him to accomplish His purpose for the times. If we don't know and no one does speak out such things, then often the people fight against what the Lord is trying to do within that time. When the Lord leads me to speak out what I have seen, I do, even if it sounds crazy and others do not understand. Atleast I can rest knowing that I have obeyed and done what was asked of me and I have pleased the Lord with my obedience. I have learned over time, that it is never about pleasing man, but the Lord, so if He leads you to speak out, do not be afraid, just do it.

Thanks, RedRed.

I pretty much live in that crazy land. People today have a world of appearance, with a form of godliness... they call "civilized", but they deny the power. That is my conclusion in my years.

I have no choice but to be the way I am. Where it is hard is that people don't want to give up the way they think. They get into a robotic mindset. It is like the world causes them to fall asleep. They lose all sense of wonder and simple trust they had as children. The world, to them, is like a robot full of rules they are very careful to follow... rules about how others are, rules about what to do, rules about how to worship, rules about just about everything... like they have instructions. No dreams, no vision... just a mindless, heartless plodding along towards a dim future.

When they go against the spiritual, they do not understand what they are doing. They do not see it as the spiritual and the higher, or they would never do that. They see it as "crazy" or "illogical" or whatever other vice, because they see in the spiritual a reflection of their own darkness of heart.

Not that there should be any surprise there: the Jews crucified Christ being largely oblivious to what they were doing. They thought they were serving God. They thought they were good people.

Upvote 0