Trekkie Trivia (6)

P

pointman7a

Nothing was ever given on the shows as to why, I think...
Your right..not mention very much in TV shows. "All Our Yesterdays" Spock eats meat 5000 years in the past before the "Time of Awakening". I used information from Apocrypha sources. Some state the Vulcan stomach can not digest meat being natural herbivores. Others quote Vulcan pacifist philosophy to avoid killing animals.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Vulcans abhorr killing and doing harm. I would assume it's related to the barbarity of eating meat.

Incidentally, I am a vegetarian, so I love the Vulcans! LOL :thumbsup:

What is the difference from a Vegetarian and a Vegan?

This is not a question for the star trek thread, I am just asking because I want to know. Are they the same thing just worded differntly?

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But replicators don't make real meat, right?

It is not real food, it is like eating nothing. Real food was grown on the ships. Of course we are just guessing because this will never happen. This whole universe is Sci-fi fiction. It is based on Evolution which I don't believe in.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Stevelee44 said:
What is the difference from a Vegetarian and a Vegan?

This is not a question for the star trek thread, I am just asking because I want to know. Are they the same thing just worded differntly?

I was a Pescaterian years ago..no meat except fish and except on Monday nights at this time. ( I had to eat a steak to watch my favorite show "24" after working a 12 hour shift.)
Vegan are serious vegetarians who avoid anything meat related (eggs, sugar, gelatin,honey etc.) Anything with animal byproducts.

Upvote 0
P

pointman7a

Well , here we go.

Name all the Episodes that The Mirror Universe appears in Star Trek, all Series??
I think there were only two series that had a mirror universe: TOS (Spock with beard) and DS9. I'll need to look up the episodes. Wait!, actually.. now that I think about it.. I think Enterprise may have had one too. One of the last episodes when they found that Constitution class star ship.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think there were only two series that had a mirror universe: TOS (Spock with beard) and DS9. I'll need to look up the episodes. Wait!, actually.. now that I think about it.. I think Enterprise may have had one too. One of the last episodes when they found that Constitution class star ship.

I will help you out, There are The Enterprise, TOS, & DS9. There are 7 can you name them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In a Mirror Darkly, parts 1 and 2.
Mirror Mirror
Crossover
Shattered Mirror
Resurrection
The Emperor's New Cloak

And one or two more I think...

Good enough, "Through the looking glass" DSN. Is the one you missed.

Upvote 0

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Way to much homework! Need to ask shorter and easier questions for us mere humans.....like what is Spock's full name? or Data's last words before he died? Or what TV series did Chekoff play in during the ninety's?

I know finding these is hard. How do you guy do it. Do you watch the episodes. Give me some pointers on how to find tougher questions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know the movie sucked, but what the heck....

What was the "Planet of Galactic Peace" in Star Trek V?

Nimbus III

What is Captain Kirk's Military Serial Number?

Upvote 0