Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus Christ NEVER owned or used a weapon. Therefore, owning and/or using one is antichristian - regardless of how people feel about it.
That's got to be the drop-dead certain completely out-of-touch-and-gone-over-the-edge stupid statement of the day.

... in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ NEVER owned or used a weapon. Therefore, owning and/or using one is antichristian - regardless of how people feel about it.
I guess Jesus was anti-Christian for telling the disciples to buy swords.
Luke 22:
36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

Peter owned a sword. Darn those anti-Christian Apostles.
John 18:
10 Simon Peter then, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's slave, and cut off his right ear ; and the slave's name was Malchus. 11 So Jesus said to Peter, "Put the sword into the sheath ; the cup which the Father has given Me, shall I not drink it?"

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A Neo-Nazi group from Detroit patroling Sanford, nothing could go wrong with that, right? Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton have only themselves to blame if anyone else gets hurt.
So, Jackson and Sharpton bring attention to this case in Florida and push for a real investigation and it's their fault that a bunch of idiots from Detroit want to stick their nose into something which isn't their concern?:doh:I guess you believe that it's Jesus fault that pagans killed so many early Christians.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

operationheimdallr2011.jpg
just doing their patriotic duty in Arizona, at least someone is helping out.

NSM Rally in Pomona, CA - Nov. 5th, 2011 - YouTube!

Seems like a peaceful bunch. Don't understand why Faith.Man blames Sharpton and Jackson.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Attachments

• 68984934.jpg
    68984934.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Mod Hat On

9sru46.jpg

This thread will remain due to the violation of CF rules.

Flaming and Harassment: Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.

A full list of rules can be found here: Christian Forums Rules / Terms of Service

Please remember to stick to the rules. Happy posting! :)

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.