Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You say Zimmerman was being 'pounded'. I say, show me proof. You have none, there is no medical evidence from that evening's incident.

Eyewitness account is vague, and our resident LEO expert can attest to accuracy of eyewitness accounts, or maybe not.
Another emotional even if indirect response to a question from someone claiming to be out of touch with his emotions. I will take that as a "no".

Ok, help me out then. If there is no "proof" of injuries then what do we call the cuts and bruises on Zimmerman's head and face reported by officers that night?
Why would he need medical assistance at the scene if there is no evidence of injury?
Why would officers think he needed to go to the hospital if it is true there was no evidence of injury?
Why does video at the station later that night show cuts and bruises on his head and face, supporting witness and officers, if it were true that there were no evidence of injuries?
Why would an officer stare at the back of Zimmerman's head in that video if there were no evidence of injuries?
How is it vague that the first officer on the scene records that Zimmerman is bleeding, had injuries consistent with a beating, his back was wet and with grass stains?
How is man in red on bottom (Zimmerman) losing fight to man in gray on top (Martin) (also called "aggressor" by same witness if I recall correctly) a vague witness statement?
How is saying man in red (Zimmerman) asking me to help him a vague witness statement?

And that is just what has been released. Am sure there must be some emotional appeal to explain all this away as not proof and not evidence or vague, just not FEELING it.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'Bout the same Zimmerman received, you say a 'pounding'. :)
Oh, wait. I get it now. Your dry sense of humor. You jokester you!

So, as you do not believe Zimmerman' story then you did not really believe that anyone was taking a "beating" from you in this thread as you stated. You just said that out of ---emotional FEELING to egg someone into a mud sling contest with you. I get it now.
As I said and I agree with your humor, emotional verbal rants do not qualify as a "beating" any more than asking someone their business constitutes a threat or an illegal act.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Another emotional even if indirect response to a question from someone claiming to be out of touch with his emotions. I will take that as a "no".

Ok, help me out then. If there is no "proof" of injuries then what do we call the cuts and bruises on Zimmerman's head and face reported by officers that night?
Why would he need medical assistance at the scene if there is no evidence of injury?
Why would officers think he needed to go to the hospital if it is true there was no evidence of injury?
Why does video at the station later that night show cuts and bruises on his head and face, supporting witness and officers, if it were true that there were no evidence of injuries?
Why would an officer stare at the back of Zimmerman's head in that video if there were no evidence of injuries?
How is it vague that the first officer on the scene records that Zimmerman is bleeding, had injuries consistent with a beating, his back was wet and with grass stains?
How is man in red on bottom (Zimmerman) losing fight to man in gray on top (Martin) (also called "aggressor" by same witness if I recall correctly) a vague witness statement?
How is saying man in red (Zimmerman) asking me to help him a vague witness statement?

And that is just what has been released. Am sure there must be some emotional appeal to explain all this away as not proof and not evidence or vague, just not FEELING it.
I now understand your definition of 'pounding'. Oh, drbubbalove, I have a boo boo, I was pounded and have a scratch on my finger. ha3x

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Oh, wait. I get it now. Your dry sense of humor. You jokester you!

So, as you do not believe Zimmerman' story then you did not really believe that anyone was taking a "beating" from you in this thread as you stated. You just said that out of ---emotional FEELING to egg someone into a mud sling contest with you. I get it now.
As I said and I agree with your humor, emotional verbal rants do not qualify as a "beating" any more than asking someone their business constitutes a threat or an illegal act.
Keep spinning your story you little toy top you, oh how cute! :)

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I now understand your definition of 'pounding'. Oh, drbubbalove, I have a boo boo, I was pounded and have a scratch on my finger. ha3x
An non-emotional intellectual response to asking you how those things are not evidence that Zimmerman was injured.
You made a another claim and fail to support it. At least you are consistent.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Keep spinning your story you little toy top you, oh how cute! :)
Sorry, you are not my type. But I think someone needs a hug.:hug:

How are we to know if you really believe anything you say if you are unwilling to support your emotional rants?

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You haven't proven anything you have stated. "Pounding" ha ha ha 3x more
I think it has been proven repeatedly that you would rather make emotional rants and sling mud than support your statements.

You said there was no medical evidence of injury and witness accounts were vague. I asked multiple questions regarding actual facts that dispute your claim and the best you can do is attempt to make fun of me. And yes, I do think it funny that you obviously are unable to support your claims, which are apparently just expressions of your feelings since we have been given nothing else.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Sorry, you are not my type. But I think someone needs a hug.:hug:

How are we to know if you really believe anything you say if you are unwilling to support your emotional rants?
We? got a doll in your purse?

In your case, believe nothing, I don't care.

You're so cute when flustered, try some 'Revlon' Powder Blush, it's ultra-soft powder blush adds a natural burst of color to your cheeks. Blends smoothly and easily for a streak-free finish.(just a suggestion):)

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We? got a doll in your purse?

In your case, believe nothing, I don't care.

You're so cute when flustered, try some 'Revlon' Powder Blush, it's ultra-soft powder blush adds a natural burst of color to your cheeks. Blends smoothly and easily for a streak-free finish.(just a suggestion):)
LOL am not one posting pink doll pictures or with make-up experience or come ons to another male.
Does this experience come from the I am a cop with a whistle experience? Undercover maybe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

Lovely Lane

LOL am not one posting pink doll pictures or with make-up experience or come ons to another male.
Does this experience come from the I am a cop with a whistle experience? Undercover maybe?

No, I patrolled the local Krispy Kreme Doughnut Shop, keeping a close eye on crullers, fritters and twists. Got a commendation once from the Chief. It was a big fanfare of sorts, the Mayor came out with the High school marching band.
It was all about solving the caper of the missing holes. You may have read about it or seen it in national headline news, or maybe not.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, I patrolled the local Krispy Kreme Doughnut Shop, keeping a close eye on crullers, fritters and twists. Got a commendation once from the Chief. It was a big fanfare of sorts, the Mayor came out with the High school marching band.
It was all about solving the caper of the missing holes. You may have read about it or seen it in national headline news, or maybe not.
Do mall cops have Chiefs?

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suppose so? Check it out and report back.
Nah, why bother?
You're right though. When someone claims something to be true or when they represent themself to be something they obviously are not, get called on it and fail to support any of it, then we already have the answer to the question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I remember that. The chief waved a donut in front of your face as the photographers and videographers shot film and tape, so the Krispy Kreme mafia wouldn't be able to identify you and drop you into a batter bowl wearing cement overshoes.

attachment.php

"I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there!"

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

I remember that. The chief waved a donut in front of your face as the photographers and videographers shot film and tape, so the Krispy Kreme mafia wouldn't be able to identify you and drop you into a batter bowl wearing cement overshoes.

attachment.php

"I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there!"
Man! That's correct, I didn't think of it at the time with all the flashing lights and microphones were pointed at me. Chief Buy A. Dozen saved my mug from being broadcasted for all to see. Thanks for remembering. :)

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, next week we should know something one way or the other. I just hope for America's sake, they make the right choices. Amazing how something that happens so often in this country, and has for decades upon decades, now represents such a turning point in America. I just hope we don't roll back the clock 200 years and add to the stains on the fabric of America, when we haven't cleaned the stains that already exist. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The right to buy weapons is the right to be free to be antichristian.
I don't own a gun and don't like the idea that other people feel the need to own one but there is nothing in owning a gun which makes a person anti-Christian. Making people feel so sounds anti-Christian.

Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.