asteroid

Sep 16, 2005
Portsmouth UK
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah loved Israel, went there last year :) went to a Kibbutz nex to Galilee, its awesome to actually be in the place where Jesus did most of his work,

also been to US (Florida, New York, LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon) France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Finland, Monaco, Poland and Iceland :)

Upvote 0

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like to travel, but am limited by finances. I've been to Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Sea World in San Diago, Las Vegas, Arazona, Oregon of course, A few places in southern BC for airshows, and all over Washington state for my flights. I've actually covered about 75% of the state doing my flight training. In the next few weeks I hope to strike a few more states off the list including Idaho and Montana.

In the future I'd love to go over seas and visit Europe and "get in touch" with my Vulga River German background a bit.

Upvote 0

Inne

Oct 17, 2005
Home Sweet Home
Visit site
✟3,298.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I like to travel but have the same reason as Boss_blueangels. The only places I've been to are Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Hollywood, Washington (live there for 2 years), Las Vegas, Red Rocks Ampi-Theatre, Castle Rock, and Outlook Mountain. I want to travel to Europe once I have the finances and stuff like that.

Upvote 0

jul7246

Senior Veteran
Jun 21, 2005
Moscow
✟19,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well,i was born in Russia and i live in Russia,but apart from that, i've been to the Ukraine, England, Wales, the States(well,one state to be exact-Michigan), Egypt.
I really want to visit Georgia(the REAL one - not the american state=) - my best guy friend is from there.
The UK and the Ukraine were my favorites! Actually,i wish i could travel more - I love it so!!! =)
God bless!
Jul

Upvote 0

skier_lacey12

Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
✟16,195.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I like to travel with my friends! Family trips are always fun i guess..if you don't do them to much and they are kind of short but i know they are important but I love traveling with my friends. Espcially youth group trips! They are a blast and we have a crazy group who all love God and it's awesome! I love going on Mission Trips because it gets you so on fire for God and if all of your friends are there you can keep the trend going easier when you get home! I love listening to music and staring out the window, also i love looking at maps at where we are and when we are going to stop. I just love being with my youth group and traveling...is one of the funniest parts of the trips!

Upvote 0

Zlians

Oct 18, 2005
✟156.00
Faith
Atheist
Too bad you got me started...

I've been to:
Russia (born there) - St. Petersburg
Ukraine - a town near Kiev
Germany - Berlin and Munich
Finland - Helsinki
Sweden - Stockholm
France - Paris
Barmuda
Florida - Orlando and St. Petersburg
Georgia - Atlanta and minor tourist places
N. Carolina - Myrtle Beach
Washington D.C. (pretty dirty for a capital)
Ill. - Chicago
Penn. - Philly
Texas - Dallas
NJ - Trenton, Newark, Camden, Voorhees (live there)
NY - NYC
Canada - Toronto and the Niagra Falls
Maine - some small town, beautiful scenery...

Upvote 0