• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Travel

Discussion in 'General Hobbies and Crafts' started by Acts2024, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Acts2024

Acts2024 Member

+3
    Christian
    Married
    I like to travel. :thumbsup: I'm in Israel now. Where do you like to travel?:confused:

Tom

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. asteroid

asteroid Member

+3
    Christian
    Single
    yeah loved Israel, went there last year :) went to a Kibbutz nex to Galilee, its awesome to actually be in the place where Jesus did most of his work,

also been to US (Florida, New York, LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon) France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Finland, Monaco, Poland and Iceland :)

3. Boss_BlueAngels

Boss_BlueAngels Life is better when you're flying upside down.

+127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I like to travel, but am limited by finances. I've been to Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Sea World in San Diago, Las Vegas, Arazona, Oregon of course, A few places in southern BC for airshows, and all over Washington state for my flights. I've actually covered about 75% of the state doing my flight training. In the next few weeks I hope to strike a few more states off the list including Idaho and Montana.

In the future I'd love to go over seas and visit Europe and "get in touch" with my Vulga River German background a bit.

4. Inne

Inne Well-Known Member

+30
    SDA
    Private
    US-Republican
    I like to travel but have the same reason as Boss_blueangels. The only places I've been to are Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, Hollywood, Washington (live there for 2 years), Las Vegas, Red Rocks Ampi-Theatre, Castle Rock, and Outlook Mountain. I want to travel to Europe once I have the finances and stuff like that.

5. Coconut12

Coconut12 Regular Member

+6
    Christian
    Single
    I love to travel! Been to a bunch of places including all over the United States, Europe. Went to India and have travelled through the Caribbean. Next up, I want to go to Australia and New Zeland.

6. curlyblue

curlyblue Member

+8
    Christian
    Single
    I love travelling too. I have been to Thailand , Indonesia, Australia, Brunei and Papua New Guinea and around New Zealand. I would love to go to America and Africa (specifically Morrocco and Kenya).

7. jul7246

jul7246 Senior Veteran

+68
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Well,i was born in Russia and i live in Russia,but apart from that, i've been to the Ukraine, England, Wales, the States(well,one state to be exact-Michigan), Egypt.
    I really want to visit Georgia(the REAL one - not the american state=) - my best guy friend is from there.
    The UK and the Ukraine were my favorites! Actually,i wish i could travel more - I love it so!!! =)
    God bless!
    Jul

8. skier_lacey12

skier_lacey12 Well-Known Member

+44
    Presbyterian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I like to travel with my friends! Family trips are always fun i guess..if you don't do them to much and they are kind of short but i know they are important but I love traveling with my friends. Espcially youth group trips! They are a blast and we have a crazy group who all love God and it's awesome! I love going on Mission Trips because it gets you so on fire for God and if all of your friends are there you can keep the trend going easier when you get home! I love listening to music and staring out the window, also i love looking at maps at where we are and when we are going to stop. I just love being with my youth group and traveling...is one of the funniest parts of the trips!

9. Zlians

Zlians New Member

+0
    Atheist
    Too bad you got me started...

I've been to:
    Russia (born there) - St. Petersburg
    Ukraine - a town near Kiev
    Germany - Berlin and Munich
    Finland - Helsinki
    Sweden - Stockholm
    France - Paris
    Barmuda
    Florida - Orlando and St. Petersburg
    Georgia - Atlanta and minor tourist places
    N. Carolina - Myrtle Beach
    Washington D.C. (pretty dirty for a capital)
    Ill. - Chicago
    Penn. - Philly
    Texas - Dallas
    NJ - Trenton, Newark, Camden, Voorhees (live there)
    NY - NYC
    Canada - Toronto and the Niagra Falls
    Maine - some small town, beautiful scenery...