✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys and girls,

My name is Peng Chin and I have a sad story. I’m in a period of doubt and adversity right now and am very sad.

You see, I have a serious mental condition which I won’t disclose here. I was recently hospitalized for the first time and came out with severe repercussions. I didn’t hurt anyone while I was having my psychosis, only myself, but because of this the doctor is forcing me to take injections or he won’t allow me to resume my studies.

The injections are so potent that it has made me non functional. I have memory problems now and when I concentrate too hard I get a burning sensation in my brain and it’s hard to concentrate and process information. I used to want to be a scriptwriter and author, but now this dream has been robbed from me. Needless to say I find it hard to write or even be creative now and the only thing I can write well are songs and poems. Besides my talent, I have also lost my drive and passion for life and my goals in general. I have underwent ECT as well for nine rounds and I think this contributes to my lack of motivation too. I don’t think I can write anymore and have been deciding to put my passion and hopes and dreams in the drawer although I’m only 22.

My biggest fear now is having to be on disability because the injection has made me so non functional. I’m on break right now and will resume my studies next February, so please pray that I’ll recover from this. The problem here is that the doctor won’t allow me back on pills because i was non compliant. I was that way because I was in denial that I had the illness. I really regret it now but there’s not a chance in the world that the doctor is going to give me a second chance (I have asked repeatedly). The medicine he is giving me is called inVega sustenna and it takes ages to be completely cleared from your body. Some claim to never have recovered. I’m very scared it will never leave me as I may have to take it for four years to graduate.

There are many more complications but I’ll leave it here. Please pray for me as I’m broken hearted and broken in spirit. Thank you and I hope you have an awesome day.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF friend :wave:
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I pray that God will send complete divine healing to you and that His all powerful Strength and great lasting Peace will abide within you in Jesus name Amen.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This woman sounds like she has amazing potential. Having problems that bring such negativity, but still able to have some positiveness about her as well. Lord, I pray that You will use someone to help her with "the medication" issue. I pray for You to help her with her mind, her thoughts, her attitude. Give her knowledge of You and Your written Word through being able to read it, understand it, and meet You one on one in it. In knowing You, may she come to know some of the great purpose You have for her. May she come to know some of the great resources You have for her. May she come to know the peace that passes understanding (Philippians 4:7). May she come to know how much You love her and think about her, and are waiting for her to lean on You, get to know You, and find that You are her greatest friend that wants to daily spend time with her. Bless her, Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if you can get a second opinion and smeone who will listen to you. You might even consider going to a regular GP and explaining your problem in the hope that he or she will intervene. Have you been adjudicated incompetent? If not, I don't see why you should be forced into taking those injections. What about any involved social worker? You should speak to any such and look for support. I pray that holy angels will go with you to help you get what assistance you really need and to protect you from harm.

Upvote 0