Caen
✟8,661.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A neighbor or someone in another country that you know that you can ask to save you? Do you know anyone in the US that will come to your rescue. Anyone, that you know anywhere that you can tell them what is happening? There has to be someone that can offer a place for you to go? If I knew you you could come here. There must be someone you know that would offer a room?

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, I am stuck. This is why I am coming under attack, because the enemy knows I'm vulnerable. I'm trying to push through for a miracle, to see the arm of God.

Upvote 0

Kettriken

Feb 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
✟41,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Sister, thank you for reaching out, and I pray that God would shield you from any repercussion that your partner may attempt for having done so. May peace that surpasses understanding and safety follow you through this difficult time.

Are you able to get out of the house for walks, etc? While being out of doors or in God's creation will not fix your situation, it may provide some spiritual and emotional bolstering to see you through til you can receive the material help you need.

God bless.

Reactions: Battleweary
Upvote 0

Battleweary

Dec 5, 2020
Caen
✟8,661.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sister, thank you for reaching out, and I pray that God would shield you from any repercussion that your partner may attempt for having done so. May peace that surpasses understanding and safety follow you through this difficult time.

Are you able to get out of the house for walks, etc? While being out of doors or in God's creation will not fix your situation, it may provide some spiritual and emotional bolstering to see you through til you can receive the material help you need.

God bless.

Thank you, for your prayers and kind words. Yes I can go out to an extent - the time outside has just been extended to 3 hours instead of 1, although the daylight hours are short. One evening, after dark, although not late, I was followed and harassed by a man on a scooter. There was just no one in the street and nothing on the roads at that point, early evening not very far from where I live. I was just trying to find a bakery open and I ended up being cornered by a predator. I hadn't had that happen before. I am more careful now. It's all the knock-on effect of people being isolated, the streets being empty. I am also able to get time alone in other rooms in the apartment, where I can pray, read scripture or other encouraging and enlightening things, and listen to or sing some praise and worship songs. I prayed for hours last night, even going into a walk-in wardrobe next to a room where my husband was lying asleep and put my hands on the wall, praying against the powers of darkness until I felt something shift spiritually. I went back to bed and kept lifting the situation up to God in prayer, for most of the night. I feel as if something was birthed and I know that the prayers of people on this forum supported me at a time of crisis, so I'm very thankful. May God bless and encourage you all. I feel that the Holy Spirit has been able to break through into this situation in a new way. I don't know what that will look like on the ground as the day unfolds, but I will keep praying and praising God, pushing back the darkness and reaching for the victory.

Upvote 0

Kettriken

Feb 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
✟41,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
I was just trying to find a bakery open and I ended up being cornered by a predator.

Oh, how awful. You can't catch a break! I'm so thankful that you were given some spiritual reprieve. As God protected the child Christ during his harrowing escape to Egypt, may he protect what is being birthed in you and your home this Advent.

Reactions: Battleweary
Upvote 0

Battleweary

Dec 5, 2020
Caen
✟8,661.00
Country
France
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Oh, how awful. You can't catch a break! I'm so thankful that you were given some spiritual reprieve. As God protected the child Christ during his harrowing escape to Egypt, may he protect what is being birthed in you and your home this Advent.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers. It's really full on for me at the moment. I do need the Lord's protection. I am taking it as an opportunity. An opportunity to get stronger in God and claim some territory for the Kingdom.

• Prayers
Reactions: Kettriken
Upvote 0