Translating Isaiah 24:16

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't suspect everyone will be pleased with this rendering (of Isaiah 24:16), but this is how Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdəsʰ has taught me to translate Hebrew (and Glean with Stammering lips);

"The earth has also been defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the Gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of Yéhûʷəʰ, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

Wherefore glorify you Yéhûʷəʰ in the fires, even the name of Yéhûʷəʰ Alôhâyîm of Israel in the isles of the sea.

From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, glorifying righteousness.

But I said, רזי לי 'My Secrects' (רזני My Princes) רזי לי 'are Emaciating Me', My Ow'wee!

בגדים בגדו ובגד בגודים בגדו

בגדים 'The Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has Pillaged Them!' ובגד 'Yea With a Troop' (ובגד 'As if it were by Gaʷd) בגודים 'the Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has Pillaged Them'.

בגדים בגדו ובגד ובגודים בגדו
בגדים 'The Treachery of the Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has' Pillaged Them', and בגדו 'Clothed Them' בגד 'With Gaʷd' בגודים בגדו 'the Treachery of the Unfaithful'.

בג די 'Enough Spoil' מבגדו 'From The Pillaged', ובגד 'Now Pillage' בגודים 'The Pillagers, (בג דו 'Spoil Them') בגדו 'With Their Treachery' (ובגד 'Yea, Pillage' בגודים 'The Unfaithful') בגדו 'Along With Their (Treacherous) Gaʷd'. [Isaiah 24:5, & 13-16]

Last edited:

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't suspect everyone will be pleased with this rendering (of Isaiah 24:16), but this is how Rûʷəkʰ H'Kôʷdəsʰ has taught me to translate Hebrew (and Glean with Stammering lips);

"The earth has also been defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the Gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of Yéhûʷəʰ, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

Wherefore glorify you Yéhûʷəʰ in the fires, even the name of Yéhûʷəʰ Alôhâyîm of Israel in the isles of the sea.

From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, glorifying righteousness.

But I said, רזי לי 'My Secrects' (רזני My Princes) רזי לי 'are Emaciating Me', My Ow'wee!

בגדים 'The Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has Pillaged Them!' ובגד 'Yea With a Troop' (ובגד 'As if it were by Gaʷd) בגודים 'the Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has Pillaged Them'.

בגדים בגדו ובגד ובגודים בגדו
בגדים 'The Treachery of the Unfaithful' בגדו 'Has' Pillaged Them', and בגדו 'Clothed Them' בגד 'With Gaʷd' בגודים 'the Treachery of the Unfaithful'.

בג די 'Enough Spoil' מבגדו 'From The Pillaged', ובגד 'Now Pillage' בגודים 'The Pillagers, (בג דו 'Spoil Them') בגדו 'With Their Treachery' (ובגד 'Yea, Pillage' בגודים 'The Unfaithful') בגדו 'Along With Their (Treacherous) Gaʷd'. [Isaiah 24:5, & 13-16]
Sound judgement reveals more than comfort..

Luv the topic brother

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Sound judgement reveals more than comfort..

Luv the topic brother

I realized a short time ago that גד '(a Military) Troop' is a reference to 'the Deity of Forces' mentioned in Daniel.

I was in the midst of preparing an exposé on Isaiah 51, when a cross reference (pertaining to verses that contain reduplication) led me to this passage.

This forum is my first Messianic home (when it comes to fellowshipping with other Messianics), and I am fully aware how many of us retain (God) the Celtic reference to Alôhâyîm in our vocabulary, in spite of our Heavenly Father's explicit direction to not Evoke (Him by) such a name.

When I first came here, the words Lord, and God (especially when quoting scripture) were virtually common place, so I was careful introducing what I perceived to be a discrepancy in the translations, and the subsequent influence it has had on many.

I pretty much felt like a lone soldier, till recently, today you can find many Messianics on Facebook with memes pointing out the very same passages and precepts each drawing the same conclusion.

The Mishpachah in this forum are a little more sensitive than I find in other forums, but it is not without just cause, insensitivity has been a stumbling block for many, nevertheless (in the past) my exposés have been addressed as if I were attempting to attack, and (or) blaspheme someone, a beloved member even referred to me as H'sʰtan, till a scriptural reference clarified the matter, and the big cheese came in and dispersed a few headhunters.

Though it is important for us to hate evil, and a lie, it is More important for us to love good, and truth, for our hate should be a thrusting force that propels us forward to not be complacent, nor (entirely) content until righteousness and peace prevails, yet it is our love that sits in the driver's seat directing our actions, (or lack thereof) and brings us safely to our intended destination.

When one is found lethargic and or intoxicated staggering with the truth, many tend to stumble over their drunken condition, by making it more important than the truth spouting from their lips, the crime is as when one doses off in the midst of an episode, and opens their eyes having no clue as to what pertinent details they missed, the moral of this story is to (priority wise) put Love before Hatred in all matters.

The word 'Hate' has been given a bad (w)rap, and inadvertently many wrestle with the concept of hating evil, as if it were equal to hating those who are plagued with an evil condition.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I realized a short time ago that גד '(a Military) Troop' is a reference to 'the Deity of Forces' mentioned in Daniel.

I was in the midst of preparing an exposé on Isaiah 51, when a cross reference (pertaining to verses that contain reduplication) led me to this passage.

This forum is my first Messianic home (when it comes to fellowshipping with other Messianics), and I am fully aware how many of us retain (God) the Celtic reference to Alôhâyîm in our vocabulary, in spite of our Heavenly Father's explicit direction to not Evoke (Him by) such a name.

When I first came here, the words Lord, and God (especially when quoting scripture) were virtually common place, so I was careful introducing what I perceived to be a discrepancy in the translations, and the subsequent influence it has had on many.

I pretty much felt like a lone soldier, till recently, today you can find many Messianics on Facebook with memes pointing out the very same passages and precepts each drawing the same conclusion.

The Mishpachah in this forum are a little more sensitive than I find in other forums, but it is not without just cause, insensitivity has been a stumbling block for many, nevertheless (in the past) my exposés have been addressed as if I were attempting to attack, and (or) blaspheme someone, a beloved member even referred to me as H'sʰtan, till a scriptural reference clarified the matter, and the big cheese came in and dispersed a few headhunters.

Though it is important for us to hate evil, and a lie, it is More important for us to love good, and truth, for our hate should be a thrusting force that propels us forward to not be complacent, nor (entirely) content until righteousness and peace prevails, yet it is our love that sits in the driver's seat directing our actions, (or lack thereof) and brings us safely to our intended destination.

When one is found lethargic and or intoxicated staggering with the truth, many tend to stumble over their drunken condition, by making it more important than the truth spouting from their lips, the crime is as when one doses off in the midst of an episode, and opens their eyes having no clue as to what pertinent details they missed, the moral of this story is to (priority wise) put Love before Hatred in all matters.

The word 'Hate' has been given a bad (w)rap, and inadvertently many wrestle with the concept of hating evil, as if it were equal to hating those who are plagued with an evil condition.
Ah,
And a blessed troop such as gd far outnumbers the enemies troop of 50 who serve and shed blood ..

The altar of Shabbat will not be ignored by The Lord of Host of armies who defend the oppressed.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Ah,
And a blessed troop such as gd far outnumbers the enemies troop of 50 who serve and shed blood ..

The altar of Shabbat will not be ignored by The Lord of Host of armies who defend the oppressed.

One's enemies being of their own household, our victories are often bittersweet

The last two years of my enlistment, I was assigned to Alpha (Troop) 2/10 (Air Cavalry) Regiment: a complete Troop is roughly 120-150 men (that's 4 platoons, each having 2 squads (16 troopers) + staff members.

A Cavalry Trooper is the most formidable (versatile) soldier on a Battle field, it is from their ranks that the Special Forces were born.

One of my most memorable moments occurred at the NTC (National Training Center) located in the Mojave desert, where all of NATO goes to test their grit against against a stacked deck of cards, up unto that particular moment in time the NTC was undefeated.

Though I was considered a stract (strict) trooper, being an honor grad of three military academies, and scoring the highest grades in my military occupation, eventually rising to being the #1 soldier in my Division, in spite of all that, I had recently lost two ranks in a single day, for on the day I was scheduled to be promoted to Corporal (E4) I was instead demoted to Private (E2), needless to say, I was amongst the least ambitious during this particular war simulation at the NTC.

My squad was sent out to recon a particular sector of the desert in a pair of tracked vehicles, and managed to get lost, I (like Yownah) was down below in the cargo bay while everyone else was topside with their maps and compasses trying to sort things out;

We were lost in the desert without food and water, and nightfall had already set in by the time I got off my butt to see what the dilemma was topside.

The terrain formations in the desert all look alike, so it was quite difficult trying to discern one from another on the map, I grabbed the map and walked away from the Metallic Vehicles (which have been known to interfere with the reading on a compass), I laid the map down, placed my compass on the map, and was able to orient the map according to the directional lay of the land.

From that point I knew which direction was the mountain range which veiled any and all view of the city lights of Los Angeles, and which direction was Las Vegas (the city that never sleeps):

And though all one could see was pitch black darkness, I starred for about 3 minutes, and sure enough I could see a dim glow at the furthest end of the Mojave;

On our way back the Main battle was about to begin, and we found ourselves in a position to single handedly take out the entire opposing force, that day my Division became the first to ever defeat the NTC, and they did it primarily with only one squad (8 men), and the key dominoe was a private.

Thirty days latter they sent my squad to Britain to train in their uniforms and with their gear, they were going to send us to the Falkland islands, but the day we were scheduled to fly out the Falkland skirmish came to an end.

The Army is over all the other armed forces, and in combat arms, nearly everyone who is E6 and above is a Mason wearing a Masonic ring, and bearing their personalized license plates on their vehicles, this alone lets me know that the Armed Forces of America are in actuality the Armed Forces of the Masons.

Not by Might but by the Ruacʰ of Alôhâyîm, this is a Cornerstone of our faith, the Rock which the Stone Builders rejected.

I believe the worship of גד is a failed attempt to worship יהוה צבאות , which would make it definitively a diminishing of the actual.

The Son was diminished to the status of a Servant that he might promote all Servants unto the status of Sons, in like manner there shall no longer be any Army in either Heaven or Earth, and on that day the concept of Lord of Armies shall be promoted (and restored) to the Congregations/Assemblies of Yéhûʷəʰ. ❤

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Though I was considered a stract (strict) trooper, being an honor grad of three military academies, and scoring the highest grades in my military occupation, eventually rising to being the #1 soldier in my Division, in spite of all that, I had recently lost two ranks in a single day, for on the day I was scheduled to be promoted to Corporal (E4) I was instead demoted to Private (E2), needless to say, I was amongst the least ambitious during this particular war simulation at the NTC.
If you were being promoted to E4, that meant you were a Private First Class (E3) before promotion. In the Army, there are NO "military academies" (and never have been) for Privates. You don't start attending NCO Academies until you're a senior E4...which you couldn't have been since, according to you, you never made it to that rank
nearly everyone who is E6 and above is a Mason wearing a Masonic ring, and bearing their personalized license plates on their vehicles, this alone lets me know that the Armed Forces of America are in actuality the Armed Forces of the Masons.
Completely false.

I spent 20+ years in the Army....and am currently on my 15th year as a Department of the Army civilian...and I can tell you that although there are members of the Masonic Lodge that serve in the military, the great majority of them (E6 and above as you stated) are NOT masons.

Considering all of this, your little story about you "saving the day" is highly dubious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There is only one true Alôhâyîm, and any attempt to depict Alôhâyîm that falls short of accuracy is the equivalent of worshipping a false Alôhâyîm, regardless to any of the accurate characteristic traits and attributes included in their depiction, i.e., if one were to paint a picture of you, and capture every nuance but your nose, and yet present it as a true depiction, that which is being depicted is a false depiction.

Alôhâyîm confessed that He was Baal (Lord) whom they committed adultery with, now whether it was a matter of Him handing them over to their imaginations, or just a compassionate attempt to meet their mentality halfway, I'm not certain, perhaps both, nevertheless He has had to wink at our ignorance throughout this journey, yet the time of winking at our ignorance is quickly abating, as we draw closer to the conclusion of things.

Because there is no other Alôhâyîm in reality, to worship a false deity is to worship (or ascribe) a false concept that pertains to the true Alôhâyîm, thus the crime/sin lies in what one believes (or fails to believe) as it pertains to accurately acknowledging Alôhâyîm.

To declare someone is worshipping a deity beside Alôhâyîm is to suggest that there is another deity beside Alôhâyîm, when there is in fact no other Alôhâyîm beside Him, thus a false Alôhâyîm pertains to a false concept of Alôhâyîm.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If you were being promoted to E4, that meant you were a Private First Class (E3) before promotion. In the Army, there are NO "military academies" (and never have been) for Privates. You don't start attending NCO Academies until you're a senior E4...which you couldn't have been since, according to you, you never made it to that rank

Completely false.

I spent 20+ years in the Army....and am currently on my 15th year as a Department of the Army civilian...and I can tell you that although there are members of the Masonic Lodge that serve in the military, the great majority of them (E6 and above as you stated) are NOT masons.

Considering all of this, your little story about you "saving the day" is highly dubious.

I'm pretty sure I threw the word eventually in there somewhere, perhaps in the wrong place, I know that I specified Combat Arms, and anyone serving from 80-86 that was in Combat Arms would be able to confirm (or tell a different version of what he perceived).

Did you serve in Combat Arms during that time period? And if so what was your MOS? And where were you stationed between those years? Nevertheless what I testified was a reality throughout the enlistment of this Cavalry Scout, whether you accept my testimony or not, I can accept the testimony of another that paints a different picture, a testimony is a testimony of what one deems to be their honest report of a matter, the conclusions drawn are my own, and I am willing to concede, but honestly, anyone E6 and above that wasn't a Mason stood out, and they seemed to fit in the same range of categories having two things in common 1) they simply were Not Masonic material, and 2) they were not in a position to acquire rank at the same rate as those who were Masons, this much was evident.

Perhaps I violated my poetic license by referring to a School as an Academy, but specifically AIT, Air Assault, and PLDC, and just short of honor grad in BNOC (they were over working me).

Boot camp and AIT at Ft. Knox, first duty 3/70 Armour Battalion Ft. Polk Louisiana, that is where the lost rank came in, after a year in Germany I finished out at Ft. Ord, that is when I attended PLDC and BNOC, pardon anything I said that might have been miss leading, esp.the precise when and where's.

On the other hand, 20 years of service Wow! I know there are many variables that can help make the journey more bearable, I also know that Combat Arms units always had it rougher than those who were not Combat Arms, but if you were Combat Arms + did 20 years, and also declare that You were not a Mason, hmmmm, I would find myself being invited to entertain suspicion, and though miss information is reality in our world, I would still accept your testimony as being valid, until proven otherwise.

• Optimistic
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One's enemies being of their own household, our victories are often bittersweet

The last two years of my enlistment, I was assigned to Alpha (Troop) 2/10 (Air Cavalry) Regiment: a complete Troop is roughly 120-150 men (that's 4 platoons, each having 2 squads (16 troopers) + staff members.

A Cavalry Trooper is the most formidable (versatile) soldier on a Battle field, it is from their ranks that the Special Forces were born.

One of my most memorable moments occurred at the NTC (National Training Center) located in the Mojave desert, where all of NATO goes to test their grit against against a stacked deck of cards, up unto that particular moment in time the NTC was undefeated.

My squad was sent out to recon a particular sector of the desert in a pair of tracked vehicles, and managed to get lost, I (like Yownah) was down below in the cargo bay while everyone else was topside with their maps and compasses trying to sort things out;

We were lost in the desert without food and water, and nightfall had already set in by the time I got off my butt to see what the dilemma was topside.

The terrain formations in the desert all look alike, so it was quite difficult trying to discern one from another on the map, I grabbed the map and walked away from the Metallic Vehicles (which have been known to interfere with the reading on a compass), I laid the map down, placed my compass on the map, and was able to orient the map according to the directional lay of the land.

From that point I knew which direction was the mountain range which veiled any and all view of the city lights of Los Angeles, and which direction was Las Vegas (the city that never sleeps):

And though all one could see was pitch black darkness, I starred for about 3 minutes, and sure enough I could see a dim glow at the furthest end of the Mojave;

On our way back the Main battle was about to begin, and we found ourselves in a position to single handedly take out the entire opposing force, that day my Division became the first to ever defeat the NTC, and they did it primarily with only one squad (8 men), and the key dominoe was a private.

Thirty days latter they sent my squad to Britain to train in their uniforms and with their gear, they were going to send us to the Falkland islands, but the day we were scheduled to fly out the Falkland skirmish came to an end.

The Army is over all the other armed forces, and in combat arms, nearly everyone who is E6 and above is a Mason wearing a Masonic ring, and bearing their personalized license plates on their vehicles, this alone lets me know that the Armed Forces of America are in actuality the Armed Forces of the Masons.

Not by Might but by the Ruacʰ of Alôhâyîm, this is a Cornerstone of our faith, the Rock which the Stone Builders rejected.

I believe the worship of גד is a failed attempt to worship יהוה צבאות , which would make it definitively a diminishing of the actual.

The Son was diminished to the status of a Servant that he might promote all Servants unto the status of Sons, in like manner there shall no longer be any Army in either Heaven or Earth, and on that day the concept of Lord of Armies shall be promoted (and restored) to the Congregations/Assemblies of Yéhûʷəʰ. ❤
True,
I agree that an enemy is of ones own household. Such is the fair warning throughout many generations.
I know the pain of such. And yet still harbor no ill intent toward the ones that caused suffering in my youth.

The Lord released me from those bonds with a single sentence to my spirit..

Though the time has come when there is no more war against flesh. A spiritual war will persist on the earth till The affixed time spoken of by our Lord.

And until such time I personally chose to remain vigilant in the True Vine..

Hooah.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Completely false.

do you recall the 3 general orders and every nco creed you were summoned to memorize?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
do you recall the 3 general orders and every nco creed you were summoned to memorize?

Oh my I sure don't, it's been 33 years, but I do recall being drilled prior to guard duty, and back then I could answer 80-90% of questions asked, the motivation was, the sharpest soldier answering the most questions accurately, did not have to pull a shift (but was on standby in the event someone failed to show up or got sick, etc.), and the best part, they also got the next day off along with the others who had to pull their shifts.

The ball on top of a flag pole is called a truck, and we would be asked what it contains, the answer was a 45 cal. round, and a razor blade, their purpose? To shred the flag to prevent it from falling into the enemies hands, and under the pole is a 45 cal, if I remember correctly it was to shoot oneself after shredding the flag.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh my I sure don't, it's been 33 years, but I do recall being drilled prior to guard duty, and back then I could answer 80-90% of questions asked, the motivation was, the sharpest soldier answering the most questions accurately, did not have to pull a shift (but was on standby in the event someone failed to show up or got sick, etc.), and the best part, they also got the next day off along with the others who had to pull their shifts.

The ball on top of a flag pole is called a truck, and we would be asked what it contains, the answer was a 45 cal. round, and a razor blade, their purpose? To shred the flag to prevent it from falling into the enemies hands, and under the pole is a 45 cal, if I remember correctly it was to shoot oneself after shredding the flag.
Likely best that you don't recall an oath..

I learned from experience that even those that uphold their word are attacked by the unfaithful in the military..

Especially the enlisted ranks.

Regardless of the worlds caste system.

Blood, Water, and Spirit are equally formed by The Most High.

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder If yeshuyaha was given spiritual armor?

Was the spiritual about a sword on the hip or a gentle scabberd worn on ones back?

For those with eyes.
I imagine a quiver upon a hip.

And with a true strength of forgiveness. Only those with a sword leaned toward peace.

Blessings Always

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Question:
What's a combat units first mos designation?
Not sure what you mean.....do you mean what is the primary mos in a combat unit?

If so, that would depend on the type of combat unit....i.e. Infantry, Armor, Cav, Artillery....

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not sure what you mean.....do you mean what is the primary mos in a combat unit?

If so, that would depend on the type of combat unit....i.e. Infantry, Armor, Cav, Artillery....

Keen eyes ole friend

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Does 11 bravo ring a bell..
If not,
Perhaps an explaination of my own personal service in the military will suffice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0