Kansas
✟902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Has anyone here ever been physically translated from one place to another?

Background: (Excerpts fron an articleby EE Brooks)

"TRANSLATION

To be Translated in the Biblical sense, is to be physically changed and taken from one location to another, as in the case of Enoch, Elijah and Philip. In Each case this change was accomplished supernaturally by God. To the Natural mind, translation is impossible and it goes against all the physical laws of nature. Jesus also demonstrated the ability to Translate and physically appear in closed rooms. Translation goes beyond the physical and yet always involves a physical body.

Genesis 5:24

And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Hebrews 11:5

By FAITH Enoch was TRANSLATED that he should NOT SEE DEATH; and was not found, because GOD had TRANSLATED him: for before HIS TRANSLATION he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

2 Kings 2:1, 11

And it came to pass, when the LORD would TAKE UP Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind…

11 …and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Acts 8:39

And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the LORD CAUGHT AWAY Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing…

40 …But Philip was found at Azotus:

John 20:26

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you."

"I would like to examine the possibility that Translation is but a step toward perfection or full glorification. Translation is not the same as Transfiguration and they both have different Greek words in the New Testament. Both Translation & Transfiguration deal with the physical body. Both also involve a "change" in the physical state of "matter" we know as "flesh."

Matthew 17:2

And (Jesus) was TRANSFIGURED (Metamorphosed) before them: and his FACE did shine as the Sun, and his raiment was white as the LIGHT.

Translation = Change in Form & Location
Transfiguration = Change in Glory
Glorification = 100 fold Glory"

:wave:

Prosperity

Oct 18, 2005
Kansas
✟902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I went 247.4 miles in 2 hours.

My point of departure was St. Louis. My destination was Kansas city.

I stopped 2 hours after I left St Louis to get some tea. I asked the waitress if it was about 150 miles to Kansas City. She said I was in Kansas City. I told her that I couldn't be in Kansas City. She looked at me rather strange and assured me that I was in Kansas Cit. She was right. I had no clue that it happened. I was just there. I only used a quarter of a tank of gas and my tripometer said I had gone about 100 Miles.

I had this happen one other time when my wife was with me. We had a two our drive cut down to one hour.

It may have happened more often as I was unaware of it happening.

Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Prosperity said:
I went 247.4 miles in 2 hours.

My point of departure was St. Louis. My destination was Kansas city.

I stopped 2 hours after I left St Louis to get some tea. I asked the waitress if it was about 150 miles to Kansas City. She said I was in Kansas City.
It had this happen one other time when my wife was with me. We had a two our drive cut down to one hour.

It may have happened more often as I was unaware of it happening.

Um, that's not TRANSLATING, that's SPEEDING. Some of those NASCAR dudes got their start that way.

Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I heard a testimony of preachers in Russia and God told them to go and peach and evangelise in a certain place...(they had to walk there)...when they got to the river it was flooded and had swept the bridge away...so they were gathered on the side of the river wondering what to do...

One of them suggested...why not walk toward the river like Joshua did and like Moses did and see what happens...

they did...and before the touched the water they found themselves walking up the bank of the river at the far side...they were translated form one side to the other...

then they went and had revival in the city...

Upvote 0

Prosperity

Oct 18, 2005
Kansas
✟902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You need to read agin the definition of translation.

TRANSLATION

To be Translated in the Biblical sense, is to be physically changed and taken from one location to another, as in the case of Enoch, Elijah and Philip. In Each case this change was accomplished supernaturally by God. To the Natural mind, translation is impossible and it goes against all the physical laws of nature. Jesus also demonstrated the ability to Translate and physically appear in closed rooms. Translation goes beyond the physical and yet always involves a physical body.

Upvote 0

Prosperity

Oct 18, 2005
Kansas
✟902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I heard a testimony of preachers in Russia and God told them to go and peach and evangelise in a certain place...(they had to walk there)...when they got to the river it was flooded and had swept the bridge away...so they were gathered on the side of the river wondering what to do...

One of them suggested...why not walk toward the river like Joshua did and like Moses did and see what happens...

they did...and before the touched the water they found themselves walking up the bank of the river at the far side...they were translated form one side to the other...

then they went and had revival in the city...

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I also know that this happened to Jesse Duplantis at least once when he was driving from one town to another.

When it had happened to me I'd been in months and months of prayer and was singing praises to God and praying in tongues for most of the trip. I don't know if prayer/tongues had anything to do with it or not.

goldcros.gif

:bow:

Also, I was driving about 60 mph. the speed limit was 55 at the time.

Upvote 0

Preacherchick99

Feb 2, 2004
Anaheim, CA
Visit site
✟2,001.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think that's ever happened to me before--But man that would be AWESOME!

I know this kinda has nothing to do with this though, but it reminds me, lolz--Sometimes I'll have dreams that I did something with someone and I'll be like, "Hey remember when we went to the movies that one time?" And they'll be like, "No." And I go, "Yeah! We did, remember?" They say, "No...." Then I say, "Oh wait my bad--That was a dream..."

lolz. Honestly, sometimes when I dream things, they seem sooo real! It's like I'm there--Like that translating thing. Ya know, if I think really hard, I bet I'll remember something....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
J4Jesus said:
LOL Mike! Funny!!
Happy.gif

The reason I said I wish it would happen to me is because I am always flying off somewhere to preach the gospel and I hate to fly...I love being in other countries, I just hate flying...lol...

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
PreacherMike said:
The reason I said I wish it would happen to me is because I am always flying off somewhere to preach the gospel and I hate to fly...I love being in other countries, I just hate flying...lol...

Ok that explains it. It sounded like at times where you went was not so good, so you wanted to get out of there fast!! LOL
Happy.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
ShaunJ said:
^_^

Sorry but that craked me up, lol.

Me too Shaun!!
Happy.gif

I went to see my parents in another state and I didn't realized that's what happened til I got there in half the time and didnt use as much gas as required. I didnt speed but I go the speed limit. If I were really speeding I would have to be going 140 MPH and would have never gotten there because I would be in jail!! :p

Upvote 0

ph3nom3nalwoman

Feb 1, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟8,013.00
Faith
Christian
I heard someone talk about a man who would get translated all over the place, but when his church got together and bought him a car, he was never translated again..
I believe translation happens for a divine purpose. Either protection (keeping us from harm) or when natural laws just won't get the job done. I'd read many testimonies from The Copelands, Billie Brym and Kenneth Hagin as well. Marvelous stories, all with the express purpose of imparting into someone's life miraculously. God is not gonna just translate you for the joy ride. There is always a reason and purpose to the plans God has for us. Just be a ready and willing vessel. Most people that have told of this, never sought to have it happen. God just knew they were the man/woman for the job, His protection and love for His children goes so far beyond our limited imagination! What a wonderful Father we have!!:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.