United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Transitional Forms

There is evidence of different life forms transitioning, but there is no evidence of one becoming a different life form. The bible mentions that the serpent had legs at one time, never the less, it is still a serpent.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...egs-evolution/

Genesis 3:14
So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are no previous ancestors to prove evolution as true. There is no evidence beneath the Cambrian layer to support Evolution. The fossil record shows that while many species suddenly died out, others suddenly sprang into existence. If Evolution was true of this world, then the living fossils of today would have changed.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If a carbon-14 date supports a theory, then it is added to the text. And if it does not fit what is expected, then it is thrown out.

When something of known age is carbon dated, it doesn’t work. When something of unknown age is carbon dated, it is assumed to work.

Dino bone that were not identified as such were carbon dated between 6 to 16 thousand years old.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
There is evidence of different life forms transitioning, but there is no evidence of one becoming a different life form.
Scientists began by looking for an ear formation unique to cetaceans (whales, dophins). They found it a long ways back among four footed animals that are now extinct, and followed it along the evolutionary trail, as legs were lost and replaced by fins and nostrils became blow holes.
001996f0b92a2ecaded756927e8c374b.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
1. AUSTRALOPETHICUS AFARENSIS
Most famous specimen: Lucy
Habitat: Eastern Africa

Essentially this species is an ape that walked upright like a human. This was due to the pelvis being formed differently than other apes. All subsequent genus homo walked upright.

2. HOMO HABILIS
Nickname: Handyman
Habitat: Eastern and Southern Africa

This species is the oldest to be placed in the genus HOMO, of which man is also included. He is identified as genus HOMO because of his toolmaking skills -- he made stone tools, which the Australopithecines that came before him did not. This is indicative of a higher intelligence, most likely due to the larger brain size than Australopithicus. It was also due to a much more developed hand that could apply better precision. In addition, he had a more human like foot, and smaller teeth (could he have been eating cooked food?). He was between 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 feet tall. His face was somewhat like that of an ape, what they call moderately prognathic. His arms were longer than human arms, similar to how ape arms are longer. In other words although he was smarter and made stone tools and walked upright, he still looked mostly (though not completely) apelike. I MY OPINION this species is truly between ape and man.

3. HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS
Nickname: Working Man
Habitat: Eastern, Southern Africa

Homo Ergaster looked much more human, having lost the pronounced bony ridge under the eyebrows, but it still had a somewhat protrusive face and lower forehead, although these features were becoming less pronounced. Males and females were starting to look much more similar. Teeth were continuing to get smaller, although they were still significantly larger than modern humans. Homo Ergaster used a wider variety and more sophisticated array of tools than Homo Habilis.

4. HOMO ERECTUS
Nickname: Upgright Man
Habitat: Eastern & Southern Africa, Western & Eastern Asia

So close to Homo Ergaster that some believe them to be the same species. Definitely used fire. Could run long distances. Had lost tree climbing abilities. Invented the first hand axes. Matured very quickly, as apes do. Was the first of Genus Homo to migrate out of Africa. Although his brain was smaller than that of modern humans, it was large compared to the relative size of the rest of the skull. The facial features were still inbetween ape and human, though getting much closer to human: there was still the brow ridge, less protrusion, smaller teeth, less marked cheek bones...

5. HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS
Habitat: South Africa

Although many of Homo Heidelbergensis were of human height, there were whole populations that were over 7 feet tall! The transition from Homo Ergaster/Erectus to Homo Heidelbergensis to Homo Sapiens (modern humans) is so gradual that there are fossils that are hard to group. This species finally had the round curve of teeth typical of humans. Although the face continues to be more human, one thing continue to be missing: the chin. These were the first of Genus Homo to bury their dead. The physical development of the throat indicates a pre-linguistic form of communication, using a combination of vowels and consonants. While there is no art, the presence of red ochre is significant, possibly indicating body painting. They made the first spears for hunting.

6. HOMO SAPIENS
Nickname: Modern Man
Habitat: Worldwide

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Explain feathered dinosaurs.
5160649_orig.gif
Artist depictions as to what may have taken place is not scientific proof of Evolution. And again: I just wanted to point out that species that are able to interbreed are not able to reproduce. Again, that shows proof of design, and not evolution.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to point out that species that are able to interbreed are not able to reproduce. Again, that shows proof of design, and not evolution.
Not exactly true. An offspring of a horse and a donkey is a mule, usually they are sterile, but not always. There are also likely more fertile mules than we know as they are often castrated anyways to change their behavior. Likewise, lion-tiger (liger) hybrids can produce fertile females as well as wholphin (false killer whale-dolphin hybrid) can also produce fertile offspring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not exactly true. An offspring of a horse and a donkey is a mule, usually they are sterile, but not always. There are also likely more fertile mules than we know as they are often castrated anyways to change their behavior. Likewise, lion-tiger (liger) hybrids can produce fertile females as well as wholphin (false killer whale-dolphin hybrid) can also produce fertile offspring.
Horse-donkey hybrids are almost always sterile. The end result is that that line of species can not be maintained naturally.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are six species in the family Delphinidae that are commonly called "whales", but genetically are dolphins.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are six species in the family Delphinidae that are commonly called "whales", but genetically are dolphins.
But they are still different species of dolphins. I understand they are not actually true whales, I worked at a zoo for nearly 10 years.
Horse-donkey hybrids are almost always sterile. The end result is that that line of species can not be maintained naturally.
Right, which is why I said "not exactly true" rather than "false" or, "that's not true". Just trying to keep the conversation factual. But it does point out that hybrids can create viable offspring.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But they are still different species of dolphins. I understand they are not actually true whales, I worked at a zoo for nearly 10 years.

Right, which is why I said "not exactly true" rather than "false" or, "that's not true". Just trying to keep the conversation factual. But it does point out that hybrids can create viable offspring.
Humans are humans, and dolphins are dolphins, and horses are horses.

Hybrids do not create viable offspring.
The end result is that that line of species can not be maintained naturally.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Leviticus 19:19
“‘Keep my decrees. “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals. “‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. [Those that can cross pollinate] “‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
(Only priest were allow to mix wool with cotton for their garment. For Christians that does not apply today.)

Upvote 0