TransGender library story time hour lawsuit tossed out by Judge.

Would you allow you kids to attend an event at the library if this person was reading the lgbtq book

• Yes

• No

• Whats a library?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubricnigel

Oct 17, 2018
Midwest
✟19,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Attachments

• drag-queen-with-horns_350x219.jpg
    drag-queen-with-horns_350x219.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Were you making the famous no no no no laugh joke? If not here it is, if you laugh you lose...

I guess someone gets my sense of humor. 'look at the top of his head' first thing that went thru my mind.^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Rubricnigel
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
'Drag Queen Story Hour' suit dropped by Texas judge

Be aware of what you children are learning and by?

It’s good to see your judge threw this out of court.

Having LGBTQ readers is a good idea. I know it’s not practical but I’d like to see this idea extended to all groups who suffer from discrimination or rejection through misunderstanding and plain bigotry.

Let’s have a range of readers – blind people, deaf people, very short people, people in wheelchairs, people missing arms or legs, people with body deformities or facial injuries. Let’s encourage people of all genders, shapes and sizes and ages; all colours, hues and textures. Let’s include Buddhists and Sikhs, Muslims, Wiccans and other Pagans, Jews, Baha’i, Hindus, Zoroastrians and Atheists;

And

If they promise to really, really behave themselves,

Perhaps even the occasional Christian. :)
OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s good to see your judge threw this out of court.

Having LGBTQ readers is a good idea. I know it’s not practical but I’d like to see this idea extended to all groups who suffer from discrimination or rejection through misunderstanding and plain bigotry.

Let’s have a range of readers – blind people, deaf people, very short people, people in wheelchairs, people missing arms or legs, people with body deformities or facial injuries. Let’s encourage people of all genders, shapes and sizes and ages; all colours, hues and textures. Let’s include Buddhists and Sikhs, Muslims, Wiccans and other Pagans, Jews, Baha’i, Hindus, Zoroastrians and Atheists;

And

If they promise to really, really behave themselves,

Perhaps even the occasional Christian. :)
OB

I'm glad to know that the judge threw the case out too. The fight for LGBT civil rights and equality in the United States has been a long and hard struggle and I would hate to see it go backward. It's truly ironic (and pathetic) to have such a hard struggle for LGBT rights in a country like Ameica, whose very pillar of existence and claim to fame is that it was founded upon freedom, liberty and justice for all.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know that they are just people and we should love them as Jesus does and I
do,but at the same time I wouldn't want to expose a child to their sinful lifestyle and dress.

• Winner
Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
what are you afraid of? that the kids will see that the drag queens are just people?

well yeah, i suppose that would be what you are afraid of
Glorifying sinful filth in the minds of young people. I feel like I'll answer God correctly on this one. Welcome to CHRISTIAN forums. This filth is sin. The more you know!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
With all this talk of civility going on, this thread is a shining example of.....something. Probably not civility though.

Imagine coming across this thread as a young, confused Christian person for whom transgender may be an issue.

You read;
"sinful filth"
"This filth is sin"
"Abominable filth"
"sinful lifestyle"​

and no Christian steps in to disagree or attempts to understand.​

Not all Christians are like this but, unfortunately, there are enough of them to push trans kids into depression and (sometimes) to take their own life.

I'm not a Christian but even I can see where the sin really lies.
OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I see LGBTQ being better than, the immoral stuff . That kids had to witness with our president Trump. So, I have no problem with letting a child read about LGBTQ.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I know that they are just people and we should love them as Jesus does and I
do,but at the same time I wouldn't want to expose a child to their sinful lifestyle and dress.

Glorifying sinful filth in the minds of young people. I feel like I'll answer God correctly on this one. Welcome to CHRISTIAN forums. This filth is sin. The more you know!

Well i hit that one out of the park

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Well i hit that one out of the park
Lol not even close. My brother is gay and all about LGBT. He's my best friend and a great uncle to my kids. The kids know what gay is and they respect people. They don't get to go to a trans book reading with a demon creature on the cover... Because it's SIN

• Winner
Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.