Trans activists slam 'radical religious schools' in response to Nashville mass shooting in which three 9-year-olds were killed

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Erlick described the school, at which three nine-year-olds and three adults were gunned down by Hale, as 'a right-wing institution' - claiming without any evidence that the killer had 'been abused' with 'many others.'
The hard core leftists, to use Kamala's words, are "not going to stop."

Reactions: Merrill

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Erlick described the school, at which three nine-year-olds and three adults were gunned down by Hale, as 'a right-wing institution' - claiming without any evidence that the killer had 'been abused' with 'many others.'

Maybe the FBI should start monitoring trans people the way they monitor the white supremacist booger man. This makes three cases I know of where gender whatever people have committed mass shootings.

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

What's radical about this religious school? The number of graduates? Their average scores compared to the rest of the state?

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
This was a Presbyterian school. That the Presbyterians would be considered 'radical' anything strikes me as very, very strange (and I say this as someone who was raised in the Presbyterian Church from birth to about age 13).

Yes, yesssss...feel the radicalism of 'welcoming people', and 'valuing each other'! Mwahahaha! :ebil:

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So there is a new threat being expressed.
"Do what we want and don't hurt our feelings or we will shoot up your schools and blame you."

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So there is a new threat being expressed.
"Do what we want and don't hurt our feelings or we will shoot up your schools and blame you."
“Do what we want or you can’t be a first-class citizen of our society.”

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

It is really a sad and heart wrenching atrocity. 6 people lost their lives. Trying to blame the school as right wing to minimize the responsibility of a clearly deranged individual is nothing short of partisanship at its finest.

Remember when school shooters were white kids? Everyone from the progressive side jumped on white supremacy bandwagon. There is no nuance no deeper issue except white supremacy. Remember when a LGBT club got shot? Same rhetoric. The right is clearly the evil side producing only evil individuals.

Now that the shooter is a trans whom most people associate with the left wing, the blame is suddenly the victims' fault. They abuse the shooter to the point of no return. That is why the individual shot the 6 people. But the same curtesy was not extended to the white school shooter or the LGBT club shooter. They don't even entertain personal responsibility on the trans shooter. Hypocrisy and double standards abound.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is really a sad and heart wrenching atrocity. 6 people lost their lives. Trying to blame the school as right wing to minimize the responsibility of a clearly deranged individual is nothing short of partisanship at its finest.

Remember when school shooters were white kids? Everyone from the progressive side jumped on white supremacy bandwagon. There is no nuance no deeper issue except white supremacy. Remember when a LGBT club got shot? Same rhetoric. The right is clearly the evil side producing only evil individuals.

Now that the shooter is a trans whom most people associate with the left wing, the blame is suddenly the victims' fault. They abuse the shooter to the point of no return. That is why the individual shot the 6 people. But the same curtesy was not extended to the white school shooter or the LGBT club shooter. They don't even entertain personal responsibility on the trans shooter. Hypocrisy and double standards abound.
I very much agree.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
“Do what we want or you can’t be a first-class citizen of our society.”

They can do as they please, when adults, within the same limits and rules as everyone else.

Denying reality is a personal choice, not a right.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I very much agree.

I get heated about things like this. Not because I'm a supporter of western left or right partisanship. I'm livid that the death of 6 innocent - 3 minors no less are made into a political talking point. And that talking point is not even consistent in principle alone!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Peak victim blaming from the same folks who snickered and wished Trump dead when he caught covid.

Now want you to respect the pronouns of a mass murderer and blame the victims for believing the "wrong" things.

Glad I abandoned the left when I did.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Peak victim blaming from the same folks who snickered and wished Trump dead when he caught covid.

Now want you to respect the pronouns of a mass murderer and blame the victims for believing the "wrong" things.

Glad I abandoned the left when I did.

I believe you didn't abandon the "left" in the traditional sense. Just like a lot of centrist to center-left people you got abandoned. What use to be the principles of the moderates are now conservative. But if you come to my part of the world you're still considered a centrist to center-left. In short a classical liberal.

Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Erlick and Ripley are monsters, full stop. They need to be silenced with extreme prejudice. Don’t give either of these morons a platform to spew their inane vitriol.

They like Hale and all “trans” individuals are mentally ill.

Not that it matters at all in the whole scheme of things but likely Hale’s “abuse” amounts to no more than her self-delusions weren’t validated.

The freak murdered six people. I don’t care about HER pain. Too late for her to work out her own salvation with fear and trembling.

Focus on the actual victims and their families.

Everyone supporting and promoting the runaway train that is “trans” nonsense is complicit in this atrocity.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,286.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tucker: The trans movement is targeting Christians - YouTube

Given that the Woke movement is in fact religion, it was only a matter of time before Christians would be targeted for violence. Trans-women seem to be pretty radical so it shouldn't be a surprise that they are stepping up first.

Christians need to be thinking about security issues when they meet. The threats are only going to get worse.

Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Tucker: The trans movement is targeting Christians - YouTube

Given that the Woke movement is in fact religion, it was only a matter of time before Christians would be targeted for violence. Trans-women seem to be pretty radical so it shouldn't be a surprise that they are stepping up first.

Christians need to be thinking about security issues when they meet. The threats are only going to get worse.
Not so many years ago at all, all the average person knew about “transgender” people was thanks to The Silence of the Lambs.

Recall that the villain was not a (for the sake of argument) true “transsexual,” who are supposedly very passive. He was trying to be something he was not.

What he was without question was severely disturbed, and terribly dangerous.

In today’s world where “transgenders” are a dime a dozen, people living an horrific lie, I’d say his psychological make-up is a fine barometer for the mindset of the average “trans” poseur.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe the FBI should start monitoring trans people the way they monitor the white supremacist booger man. This makes three cases I know of where gender whatever people have committed mass shootings.

There are multiple LGBTQ gun advocacy groups, especially since the Pulse nightclub massacre - even though that was Islamic extremist related (aka ISIS sympathizer).

It's generally not a problem as I believe in the right to bear arms and the right to self defense. More power to them.

However, if those same groups are running around saying how much Christians "hate" them - which we don't - or that they are under some kind of "attack" because we don't want minors either chemically or physically castrated and we want education to educate in reading, writing, arithmetic and the sciences at the highest levels - not political or other forms of indoctrination - then those people within the LGBTQ community afflicted with mental illness start believing that killing us is warranted, even necessary.

That's where the danger lies. It really depends on how they internalize all the media hype which doesn't reflect reality. I mean really, how much danger are the children and adults at a school to anyone?

But if that is what these people are internalizing, then that's what is going to occur.

Thing is, we've got 3 school attacks committed now by the LGBTQ community? If that keeps up there will be a backlash - there always is.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Thing is, we've got 3 school attacks committed now by the LGBTQ community? If that keeps up there will be a backlash - there always is.
Yes, people love to blame a greater community and trot out atrocities done by a few members of that community to justify oppression.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I get heated about things like this. Not because I'm a supporter of western left or right partisanship. I'm livid that the death of 6 innocent - 3 minors no less are made into a political talking point. And that talking point is not even consistent in principle alone!
Get used to it or stop following such stories, it’s not going to change.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Erlick and Ripley are monsters, full stop. They need to be silenced with extreme prejudice. Don’t give either of these morons a platform to spew their inane vitriol.
Canceling and deplatforming are good again?

Upvote 0

LesSme

Aug 19, 2022
SF Bay Area
✟29,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Canceling and deplatforming are good again?
Too many people aren’t capable of critical thinking and will lap up every word these two and others like them are spewing. Just like they’ve swallowed and embraced the “trans” agenda and so many other inimical issues.

Unless and until the majority come to their senses and not only reject but fight back against the operative zeitgeist, the “spokespersons” shouldn’t be given any quarter.

Of course, responsible purveyors of news are precious few in number, so there’s not much hope in this regard.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0